The Next Day

Amor Mio

Guise I back for the next update!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RIING!!! RIING!!!! 

Of all the alarm clocks I could have bought I had to buy the one that makes my ears ring nonstop!!!....After attempting to turn off the alarm with her pillow and waiting awhile to turn the ringing off she decides to get up and turn the damn thing off. She also heads toward her bathroom very tried from the previous day...Why do I have math class for two days!!!!! Probably because you love thinking whether it be math or boys....*insert really high-pitched squeal here* WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT DOING THAT?! To not do it but come on when would I have been able to ever do that EVER!!! GET OUT!!!! Okay Okay geez don't be so pissy in the morning! I do what I want!

With all that hearing impaired squealing going on Diana was shook awake.What could possibly be going on right now? And so early in the morningThe tired Diana thought to herself. She reluctantly gets up and goes to see what all the noise is all about.  She enters into Beariz's room only to find her in a very bad mood. Hesitating she asks, Why did you yell so early in the moring? Isa scared me and now I'm mad! oh.....how did you get scared? I was just remebering yesterday when.... What happened yesterday? uh....nothing..... suspicious, Diana was just about ask her Why? when Isabel came back into the room Alright I'm ready bring it on! Already bored with the sitation Beatriz get's out of bed and when she passes her twin she hits her on the back and says No you're not. and leaves to go and wash up. 

When Diana hears the shower turn on she turns to Isabel who is rubbing the spot on her back, Why did you scare her? I didn't mean to she just wasn't paying attention to her surroundings. That doesn't mean you have to scare her...Oh come on when would I have been able to do that! You do that ALL the TIME! I'm not following? I can't deal with this so early in the morning! Frustrated Diana storms out of the room. 

A little while later they were eating the food that Beatriz had prepared, after she had washed up. You sure it's safe to eat this? If you don't wanna eat it than I'll be more than glad to eat it? No No. I'll just take this. Cio should I be worried? No it's just that she hs never been able to cook that well. But she's pretty good. I CAN HEAR YOU!... And for your information I've been told that I can cook really well. Who did you prepare this for then? I am going to need conformation for this statement. He's in our class today that we share so sure. Does Kibum know about this he? No why would he? Karam is just a friend. Guys don't tend to like the girls there into to be hanging out with guys. I can't hanlde you right now eat up and someone else do the dishes I have to go to my Psychology class now than we shall see who can get to our Business class first bye! 

Once she exits the room Isabel starts to asks Diana about the messages. Diana why did I come home to find that your phone was charging and that you had a bunch of missed text from him? huh? I haven't checked my phone today because someone had to go and scare a scardy cat! hm...I wonder who that could be? Really now? They argue for a while and then get ready for class.

Let's see what Beatriz is doing, during this time. Did I forget the....Boo~ EP! Why must this continue?! Let me guess it's your sister right? How did you guess? Deductive reasoning  and you kind of in a hurry. That's because I'm kind of late for class at the moment. Oh...well then you should get going where is you class? On the other side of the campus. What time do you have to be there? In like half an hour? Do you want me to walk you? No it's alright I don't mind if you do but I though you had class? I don't anymore it was cancelled because the teacher has meeting and no one could cover for him. oh..well then it's your choice. With that Beatriz starts to walk to class. 

Then I chose to go with you. Kibum says and starts to catch up with Beatriz.Hey where's the bracelet I gave you? hm?...oh I didn't even realize that I didn't have it because I have never been given anything like it....oh...it'd not like I don't like it though! it's just....It's fine. Suddenly feeling bad Beatriz pouts. What with that face? it's nothing... I know it's not something tell me. Maybe later we have arrived at my class...  Shyly Beatriz points to the room she meant and was about to walk Kibum stops her. Smirking. I can't let my new girlfriend go in to a class without kissing her. Going from a light pink blush to a bright bright red blush. Hey~ we are going to see each other in couple of hours. I know it's just...He stops when he feels something soft against his lips. There now I'm of to class~! See after? Definately! Smiling Beatriz walks to her class and leaves a dumdstruck boy in the hall brusting with happiness.

Once she gets in classroom she notices that Hyunseung is in the class. Smiling Hi Hyunseung! Looking up from his book. Hi Beatriz. Watcha reading? A book for my English class. hm...says Beatriz grabbing the book before the guy could stop her. huh?...I think I've read this book before....Finally snatching it out for the small girls little hand he puts the book away and asks her how her boyfriend is. Blushing at the mention of her boyfriend...He's doing all right. He and I had the most amazing night with him last night! Beatriz blurts out without even thinking that anything was implied, until the other boy next to her said TOO MUCH INFORMATION! huh.....? Beatriz not really knowing what was wrong with him went to her seat and got out her things waiting for class to start.

"Alright class settle down", said the teacher."I am going to be your Psyochology  teacher Mrs. Park" And with that Beatriz start her first Psycology class. 

Lets go to Diana ana Cio seeing as that we haven't heard from them in awhile. They have class later. So...Diana did you check those text messages that Seungho sent you? hm...Oh no iwas busy getting ready should I check them now? Only if you know that I will be reading behind you to see what's up. You are becoming more like you sister more and more everyday... Hey if anything she is becoming more and more like me not the way you said it. Whatever just no commenting. But it adds more dramtic affect. Just no comment if you sayanyhing then I'm going to hit you upside the head. Okay okay fine.

To Diana

From Seungho

Hey just making sure u arrived back ok 

Sent at 10:09pm

To Diana 

From Seungho

Heey are you really okay?

Sent at 10:15pm

Diana just scrolled through the rest of the messages because they all said pretty much the same thing. Diana I think someone likes you~ I highly doubt that it's just that he said that he would text me later after he finished dealing with some guys we ran into. hm....if you say so~ Rolling her eyes so what do think of Beatriz's relationship with Kibum?  I...honestly ...  don't know what to think about it I mean this is her first 'serious' relationship if you can even call it that. Relax. I get the feeling that Kibum is serious about he... How can we know for sure though I promised our mom that I would look out for her. We don't really know but we can just hope that he treats her well and if not then we can beat him up. I really don't want to do that but I will if I have to protect Beatriz from hurt again. Beatriz might act childish at times but she does know when she is not happy so you should just be happy for her...for now anyway I guess you're right. of course I'm right anyway let's finish up and go find Beatriz to tell us what happened last night. Okay.