Lunch with... Baozi?

Torment - Zelo's POV

     As we got closer to Emma and Bethany's locker, I noticed we were also getting close to where my locker was. When we finally stopped, I was standing in front of the one place I dreaded most, my locker. That's when I looked over at Emma and asked “which locker's yours?” She knocked on the locker next to mine and said “this one.” That's when I started to regret going with them. Bethany looked up at me and said “oppa, which one's yours?” I hesitated for a moment before saying “this one” and turning to open the lock. JR never ceases to amaze me. As soon as I had opened my locker he was right there behind me shoving me in. “I'll protect you oppa!” I heard Bethany shout as she stepped in front of JR. I quickly grabbed my phone out of my pocket and texted Jongup HELP! as I watched Bethany and Emma try to defend me. “What are you going to do to me?” he teased Bethany. She didn't even seem to notice the insult and just stood firm in front of my locker. “Leave him ALONE!” Emma said, practically shouting, as she stepped over to join Bethany. “Like a pair of fangirls scare me” he said, putting emphasis on the word 'fangirls'. I noticed that Emma clenched her fists tightly like she was about to punch JR. Do it, part of me urged her, punch him in his smug little face. That's when Jongup showed up. “Is there a problem here?” he asked JR, staring him directly in the eye. “It's not worth it” JR muttered as he slowly walked away. Almost immediately after, Emma slapped her hand over Bethany's mouth as she fangirled for the third time. Once Bethany finished, Emma sighed as she pulled her backpack out of her locker.

     “We should find somewhere to sit” Emma remarked as we entered the cafeteria. Most of the tables already had people sitting at them. “There” Jongup said as he pointed to an empty table in the corner. Me and Jongup sat on one side of the table and the girls sat on the other. Bethany still had that fangirl expression on her face. “Since when does Junhong-ssi make friends with girls?” he asked as he patted my head. I swatted his hand away, Jongup really gets on my nerves sometimes. “Ya! Hyung! I prefer to be called Zelo” I practically growled at him. He just continued to pester me about Emma and Bethany like I had never said anything. “So Junhong-ssi, are you going to introduce me?” Jongup asked with one of his usual grins plastered across his face. “The shorter one is Emma and the really fangirly one is Bethany” I said, as Emma just gave me an unimpressed look over the table. I just shrugged, I didn't know how else to describe them. “We should get Youngjae over here” Jongup said as he saw Youngjae enter the room, then he pointed at Bethany, “I want to see her fangirl again.” Bethany just looked up at him. “But I'm over it now” she whined. Both me and Jongup burst into laughter. I looked to Bethany and said “you're trying too hard at that.” That's when Emma looked me dead in the eye and countered “she's not trying. That's just the way she speaks Korean.” Youngjae reached our table then. “What's everyone laughing about?” he asked. Emma looked over to him and replied, “my friend can't say anything in Korean without sounding extremely adorable.” The she smiled sweetly. “One plus one is gwiyomi” Bethany then started while doing the actions. “Oh no” I heard Jongup mutter as Emma joined in. “Two plus two is gwiyomi” the two of them continued going through the whole song until they reached six. When they finished, Emma grinned as she said “that used to annoy the crap out of my brother.”

     I noticed Emma looked over to Bethany's lap and facepalmed as she said “did you seriously bring Baozi?” “Why wouldn't I bring him?” Bethany asked defensively with an innocent look in her eyes. The rest of us were confused so Youngjae asked “who's Baozi?” Bethany giggled as she held up a small round object. It took me minutes to realize that it was a stuffed panda. It's ADORABLE! I thought trying not to show it on my face. I get teased enough as it is. “Why did you name it Baozi?” I heard Jongup ask. Bethany began to explain “because it's Luhan's nickname for Xiumin in Exo.” Then Emma looked over and said “most of her other stuffed pandas are named Tao.” This made all of us laugh. It was good to know that Bethany didn't just fangirl over us. “What other fandoms are you part of?” Youngjae asked at the same time as Emma was saying “nonononono!” “Well,” Bethany started, but she was cut off by Emma covering yet again. “We really don't need to go over this list. It's INSANELY long.” Emma said as Bethany mumbled fandom names through her hand.

     Once we had finished lunch, and Bethany had finished listing things through Emma's hand, we left to go to our next classes. “So what's your next class?” Emma asked me as she looked down at her schedule, “I have Art next.” I checked my schedule. “I have Chemistry” I said looking at her. “I HAVE THAT TOO!!!” Bethany exclaimed as she grabbed onto my arm. A look of worry crossed Emma's face as I mouthed the word 'help me'. She just shook her head and mouthed 'sorry'. “I pity you” she whispered in my ear as she passed us heading towards her next class. “We should go” I said as I pulled my arm away from Bethany and started walking in the opposite direction. Bethany followed behind like a lost puppy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

finally chapter 3> sorry I took so long writers block, internet down for a bit, other fanfic I'm working on. anywho, me and Bethany do gwiyomi, and it legit annoys the crap out of my brother. link to a youtube video of the real life Bethany doing it below... WITH BAOZI!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr1GYLtI0_E

also, my other fanfic I'm writing. also about Zelo, I admit I'm a little obsessed

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/482232/wait-zelo-s-a-what-bigbang-top-yongguk-zelo-exo-bap-yongnam