Cool! New Stu-AWW CRAP!!!

Torment - Zelo's POV

     My alarm clock woke me up in the morning. I swung my arm over to try and hit the snooze button but instead it hit my nightstand. I had to sit up and look around my room to find that my alarm clock had been moved and was now sitting on top of my dresser. “Who's been in my room?” I mutter angrily as I climb out of my bed to turn it off. After getting dressed and grabbing my bag out of the corner, I made my way down the hallway to the main room of the house where everyone else, except for Yongguk, was already sitting around. “Who moved my alarm clock?” I ask as I enter the room. “It was me” I heard quietly from the corner of the room. It was Daehyun who said it. He's so quiet that I sometimes forget that he's even there. “Why did you move it?” I continued. “Because he thought it would help you get your out of bed in the morning” I heard Jongup say through a mouthful of his breakfast. Himchan looked at his watch and said “we should probably get going or we'll be late” already getting up and grabbing his shoes. I decided to follow suit and grabbed my sneakers and started to put them on.

     The day was already going bad. I was just freed from my locker, again, and walking into my English classroom as the bell rang. “How's everyone doing this morning?” asked Mr. Lau after I sat down. The room was so quiet I could practically hear the beating of the other student's hearts. “Not so great I guess” Mr. Lau continued as a pair of girls walked into the room “we have a couple of new students today as you can see.” Both of them bowed and made their greetings. I didn't really pay attention though. One was probably around JR's height and had really thick, really curly, really dark hair. The other was considerably shorter with light brown shoulder length hair that was kind of curly but not at the same time. Both of them had glasses. The shorter one ended up sitting at the desk next to me. The way she was grinning reminded me of a fangirl and that concerned me a little. “I'm Zelo” I introduced myself. “I know” she said then quickly covered embarrassed then continued “sorry that probably sounds really creepy” then she kind of smiled nervously. “It's okay, I've gotten used to that sort of thing” I said trying to reassure her, even though it did kind of sound creepy. She then proceeded to introduce herself “My name is Emma” and she held out her hand to shake as she did. I shook it then we proceeded with English class.

     After class I stood up and turned to talk to Emma. That's when I really realized how short she was. I'm used to staring over people's heads, but she was nearly a full foot shorter than me. “You look like you were about to say something” she said as she looked up to make eye contact with me and raised her eyebrows. “Right, I was going to ask what class you have next” I said as I was looking down to meet her gaze. She reached into her purse and rummaged around for a while until she pulled her hand out with her schedule. “I have music class next” she said as she looked down at her schedule. “I have that next too, I'll show you how to get there” I said as we started to leave the classroom. From behind us, someone shouted “UUUNNIEE~~” and the other girl ran up to us and hugged Emma. “Zelo,” she said “This is Bethany.” Bethany just looked up at me with awe and that's when it hit me. “You two are fangirls aren't you” I said as I covered my face with my hand. “well yeah,” Emma started, “but we were scouted by TS in Canada and we were brought here to South Korea to start as trainees.” I had to cover my ears after Emma finished because Bethany let out a loud squeal causing a few people to look over at us. I noticed Emma facepalm as she said “we should just get to class before she really fangirls.”

     We managed to make it to our next class without incident. It helped that Emma covered Bethany's mouth with her hand. When we got into the classroom, I silently cheered in my head when I saw Eli sitting on the teacher's desk. I liked when Eli taught because he was one of the few teachers that let us call him by his first name instead of calling him Mr. Kim. Emma must have seen me smiling because she asked, “Why are you so happy?” I looked down at her and said, “it's because of the teacher we have today.” She looked a little confused after I said that so I explained, “Here, at this school, some classes don't have one teacher so we get a different teacher every day.” I saw the word 'oh' and then she quickly slapped her hand back over Bethany's mouth when she saw Eli. Just in time too, because I heard Bethany let out a muffled squeal when she saw who the teacher was. That made Eli look over. “Hey Zelo” he said as he waved, “I see you've made a couple of new friends.” I just waved back and made my way over to my seat. As soon as I was seated I felt an arm wrap around my neck catching me by surprise. “So you befriended a couple of fangirls?” I heard JR whisper menacingly into my ear. I didn't reply because I couldn't with his arm where it was. “Can't you just give him a break for once?” Ren asked as he removed JR's arm from my neck allowing me to breathe. “Since when do you care?” JR asked the taller boy making direct eye contact. Ren only held JR's gaze for a few seconds before lowering his eyes and taking his seat. “That's what I thought” JR said as he sat back in his own seat.

     It wasn't long before the girls came over and sat down next to me. “So, we'll have a different teacher for this class tomorrow?” Emma asked me. I just shrugged and said “you get used to it after a while.” I noticed that Bethany wasn't as fidgety and fangirly as she was before so I asked Emma “has she finally gotten over the whole fame thing?” She looked at me and said “no, she's just fangirling internally like I do” then she smiled. I noticed that she looked a little nervous. I was about to ask why when Eli started talking. “As some of you know, we have a couple of new students today” he said as he gestured towards Emma and Bethany. “I was just talking to them and they agreed to sing something for us.” When he finished talking, the girls stood up and everyone turned to look at them. Emma looked almost like she was about to pass out. Bethany looked up at Eli and said “what should we sing?” I had to try hard not to laugh because the way she said the words sounded like she was trying a little too hard to be cute. Eli just shrugged as he turned to the rest of the class and said “any suggestions?” When no one spoke up with an idea, Eli pointed to me and said “what about you Zelo? What do you think they should sing?” I froze for a moment, then I said the first song that came to my mind. “Warrior.” Then Emma smiled as she said “I can do that.” Everyone's jaws dropped as Emma started into Yongguk's rap. Not because she could rap, but because she could almost match the pitch that the part was originally done in. As they continued to sing, I noticed that Emma was singing the parts that belonged to the people with deeper voices. I was completely shocked when Bethany started to do my part. She was almost as fast as I am. When they finished everyone applauded rigorously. Although a few people, like Ren, stopped when JR glared at them. “See, was that so hard?” Eli said as he gave Emma a pat on the back. The only response she could muster was a kind of nervous giggle. The rest of the class went as normal as a class can be with Eli teaching.

     “My throat hurts” Bethany muttered, speaking in a normal voice for once. “How do you think I feel?” Emma said glaring at her. Bethany just shrugged and said “a little better off.” “I had to sing Yongguk's part” Emma complained, still glaring. Bethany turned and pouted cutely, “I had sing Daehyun oppa's high notes! HIS HIGH NOTES!!!!!!” Then she switched to speaking English, “DO you know how strenuous that is on ma voice!” Emma continued to glare as she spoke in English saying “low notes are far more strenuous on your voice than high notes are.” I decided to interject while trying my English “guys stop bickering!” They both stopped fighting and burst out laughing. “What?” I asked in korean. Emma stopped laughing just long enough to explain, “your accent makes what you just said very, very cute.” Then Bethany added “don't forget funny!” They both continued to laugh. Bethany stopped laughing and turned to me, “Oppa! Baega gopayo!” I giggled at her pronounciation, then I remembered it was lunch. “I have to get my stuff out of my locker” Emma said as she started off down the hall. “Wait, I'll go with you” I said, following after her down the hall. “Don't leave me behind!” I heard Bethany call from behind us running to catch up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet! two chapters in two nights. Now who could those two fangirls be? *Wiggles eyebrows* anywho hope you enjoy and hope I can get chapter three up soon (Like tomorrow maybe?)