.

Persuade Me Wolf-Boy {DISCONTINUED}

I don’t even know how to say this. I never thought that it would come to this, but unfortunately it has. I’ve lost the will to finish my fanfics. I don’t know where they’re going and I don’t know if I’ll ever complete them. They’re starting to feel like a burden to me and that’s not how I want to write.

I don’t want to feel like I’m straining myself for ideas because that’s not how I write.

I’ve never felt so horrible in my life for not finishing the fanfics, but I honestly feel like I can’t. I’ve lost the way my characters interact with each other and it’s constantly bothering me. I need to start afresh.

I feel like I’ve already moved on from fanfics and Kpop that it’s too difficult to write them anymore. I don’t feel that same excitement over Kai and Sehun in my stories.

I really do hate to leave things unfinished but I can’t keep doing this. It stresses me out thinking about when the last time it was I updated and why my chapters are not what I want them to be. I want to be able to write about original characters and own something that’s completely mine because I can’t do that if I’m writing about Kpop idols.

It might be a while before I start writing again because I have no inspiration whatsoever, right now.

I’m so, so sorry. I feel like I’ve disappointed everyone.

Thank you so much for everything though. I actually feel like I might cry. These past years have been amazing with all my readers and friends. The amount of support I get is beyond this world and I will never forget your kindness and enthusiasm, and probably never experience anything like it again.

I beg you not to try and change my mind because it will only make me feel worse about what I’m doing. I have to do this. I want to move on. 

 

When the time comes, I may post on Wattpad under the username nyaasmin

I hope you all continue having a wonderful time on AFF. This isn't goodbye because you can still contact me. I'll be more than happy to stay in contact. I already mentioned my wattpad account! I have tumblr: star-shaped-sunglasses.tumblr.com . I also have Whatsapp so PM me for that. I have Ask.fm!! Under the username of Dubulge of course.

I love you all with all my heart

xxx

*throws nam hearts*

 

 

For those who want to know what would have maybe happened:

The drug would be fought over by the werewolves. It's revolutionary. Everybody would want it since it hasn't been patented.

Of course Sehun and Lina would be in. Jin would stop at nothing to get the drug for reasons that are probably personaly, like changing a human he knows or for money..?

Lina would have transformed infront of her dad...

That's all I had figured out.

I'm so sorry for not finishing. I hope you understand.