XVII

Persuade Me Wolf-Boy {DISCONTINUED}

Lina kept herself wrapped up in Sehun’s jacket, often letting herself indulge in his scent when everybody else was focusing intently on the lesson topic. She couldn’t help it; it clouded her head and thoughts that she couldn’t fathom a word her teachers spoke. When lunch came around, Maru had disappeared, saying she had forgotten her jacket in one of the classrooms.

Lina ventured to the lunch hall on her own. Taking her plate of food, she sat at the usual table. Occasionally she would look up from her meal to check if Maru had entered the hall yet. There was things she wanted to ask and clarify.

After ten minutes or so, Maru had made an appearance. She slumped breathlessly in front of Lina with her own tray of food and happily munched. Her cheeks were flushed and stuffed with the hot meal she was eating. Maru noticed that Lina was staring at her so her chewing slowed down and an inquisitive look shone across her face.

“What’s up Lina?” She asked after swallowing her food.

Lina furrowed her brows and leaned a bit forward, “What’s a heat?”

Maru almost choked on her spit. She was hoping that her little slip would have gone unnoticed by Lina due to all the drama, but clearly Maru had underestimated her.

“Heat? Huh, when did I say that?” Maru tried to still cover her tracks. She wasn’t sure if she was allowed to say anything.

“You were dragging me this morning and you said something about a heat. What is it?” Lina asked desperately. Maru sighed, looking around to make sure no one was in sight. If she was to tell Lina then she would make sure that she wouldn’t be caught doing so.

Quietly as possible, she explained, “Heat is when…a werewolf mate becomes highly attractive to the males surrounding her. It happens twice a year to make sure the species is carried on.”

Lina’s mouth was ajar as she continued looking at Maru, wondering how she had known this. Lina her lips and took a sip of her water before attempting to talk.

“You know?” She whispered. Maru’s eyes softened and there was a guilty expression decorating her face.

“Yes. I’m one of them. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. It’s not my place to,” Maru looked down at her food picking at it with her fork.  Lina nodded in acknowledgment. She still had more questions.

“Do you have a mate?” Lina enquired out of curiosity. Maru looked up with wide eyes; they threatened to drift off to the side where a certain male was in line at the dinner queue. She shook her head, “No…I don’t.”

“Oh. I wish you did, then maybe you could have helped me a bit,” Lina said nonchalantly, taking another bite of her food. Maru grimaced lightly as she realised that they were soon going to be with company.

Sehun settled by Lina whilst Lu Han sat across him next to Maru.

Lina was about to return Sehun’s jacket when he stopped her.

“I don’t think so,” He said, pulling the jacket back on, “I said not to take it off.”

Lina rolled her eyes, “Alright, calm down.”

She suddenly stood up and quirked her lips to the side. Sehun looked up at her with puzzlement and noticed the mischievous glaze over her eyes. She winked down at him and pulled him up on his feet, away from his food.

“Maru, you’ll be okay with Lu Han right?” Lina asked. Maru looked alarmed for a second and gingerly nodded. Lina flashed a smile and dragged Sehun away.

“Hey, I haven’t eaten yet!” Sehun complained. Lina pushed her way through the corridor and looked back at him with a breath-taking smile.

“I promise we’ll eat after.”

Sehun ruffled his hair, sending each strand into different directions, “After what?”

Lina spun round and stepped forward against Sehun. Her hand were placed gently on his chest and she looked up at him, biting down on her lower lip. Sehun pushed back her hair, enjoying the sudden closeness and tapped a finger under her chin. Her hands slid around his shoulders and she tip-toed to make her lips align with his.

“After we have some fun, wolf-boy. Don’t you want to have fun with me?” She cooed.

Sehun moistened his lips with a swipe of his tongue, placing a hand on the small of her back. He pressed his forehead against hers, pushing her head back slightly.

“What kind of fun?” He murmured in a low voice, her silver eyes looking through her entire being that it sent shivers down her spine. A smirk tugged on her lips and she nudged noses with him teasingly, “The naughty kind. Are you up for it?”

“I’m up for it,” he replied, groaning suddenly when Lina pulled back and resumed grabbing his hand and walking to her destination.

Sehun blew out a sigh as they walked outside, into the school field. It was practically deserted with a few students peppered here and there because of the extreme cold weather. But both Sehun and Lina were immune to the frost as anticipation coursed through them.

Lina found a secluded spot under the bleachers, completely blocked off to the rest of the world. She turned to look at Sehun and walked backwards, pulling him along until her back rested against a wooden panel.

She allowed to him to close off the gap between them until his body covered hers and his legs intertwined amongst her own. He leaned down and placed his softened lips at the tip of her chin, slowly working his way up until he captured her bottom lip.

He dragged his tongue over it, before engaging in a searing kiss. Lina lips moved in sync with his until it was all too much and she needed a second to breathe. But Sehun was relentless; his lips pressed against her jaw, flitting down her neck till her found the mark he had made. He carefully placed a kiss on top of it, causing an instant reaction from Lina.

Her body curved up and a small mewl left her bruised lips. She help onto his held, urging for more. He at the mark tentatively before travelling back up to her lips again. Another kiss was shared between them. He couldn’t get enough.

When they finally ceased, Sehun rested his head against hers, smiling down at her.

“You drive me crazy, Lina,” He whispered.

“Right back at you,” She replied between heavy breaths.