XIV

Persuade Me Wolf-Boy {DISCONTINUED}

Lina’s mind was somewhere else that evening. After Sehun had driven her home, she gave him no chances to speak to her nor explain what had happened in the clearing. It was just a lot to digest. The more she analysed the situation, the more confused she was and the more worried she became.

She had just stood there before Sehun in his wolf form, unable to move or make a sound; what was she supposed to do? Screaming would have done no good for her. They had been in an area she barely recognised as she was still trying to familiarise with the town. Who could she have run to? Would she even be able to run? A wolf that size would surely have mauled her to the ground in a second before she could even begin thinking about running.

Lina sighed and twisted her fork to wrap up the strings of spaghetti around it.

“That must have been your tenth sigh,” Her dad commented, causing her to look up at him, “Is something the matter? Is it school?”

Lina had almost forgotten he was even in the room eating dinner with her. Some company she was.

“No Dad, I’m fine. Just tired,” She explained, dismissing the matter. Her dad still looked at her with concern, “Sweetheart, I know enough to know that saying ‘you’re fine’ is just an excuse. How about the truth this time?”

Lina twisted her lip and contemplated the idea. Of course, she wouldn’t tell him all the details. Just a few.

“Okay…I made a friend,” she began. Her father grinned at that, “A friend? That’s great!”

“Yeah,” Lina trailed softly, “It’s just…this friend has this—this other persona?”

Lina scratched at her forehead and sighed once more, “It’s hard to explain. My friend isn’t what I thought he was and now I don’t know if I should still be friends with him.”

“This friend is a boy?” Her dad asked curiously.

Lina groaned, “That’s all you took from that?”

Her father raised his hands in defence, “Alright, alright. It seems to me that if this friend is worth your time then maybe you should give him a chance. Is he worth your time?”

Lina rolled her lips into , a series of thoughts running through her head.

“Yes. He is.”

“Then maybe you should talk to him about it,” her father said, scooping up his last forkful. He patted his stomach with content and grinned, “Well I’m stuffed. I’m going to bed early tonight. I’ve got to get to work an hour earlier tomorrow.”

Lina hummed in acknowledgement, still swirling her spaghetti.

“Make sure you finish your dinner,” he said firmly, “And I don’t want you staying up too late either.”

In response Lina began eating her dinner and enjoying it more now that she had sore of expressed her problems to someone. She didn’t exactly know Maru too well to dump all her problems on her but she knew her dad would be there for her no matter what. The thought of family brought her mind back to her mother and her sister Mina.

As annoying as Mina was, Lina still had the urge to check up on her.

After Lina had cleared up, she went to her bedroom and changed into her PJs. Settling down on the bed, she brought out her cell phone. She ventured through her contacts before dialling Mina’s number.

Her eyes trailed around the room as she waited for her sister to pick up. She looked longingly at the open window and hope Sehun would show up. But then again, maybe it would be wise for him to steer clear for tonight.

“Hello? Lina?”

A voice on the other snapped Lina out of her daze. She cleared her voice and greeted her sister for the first time in weeks.

“Hey Mina, how’s it going?” She asked. There was a pause on the other line and just the sound of Mina’s breathing.

“It’s all fine,” Mina replied. Lina’s mind ventured back to what her father had said during dinner about being ‘fine’.

“Are you sure?” Lina asked with wary. Mina was an expert at lying; often Lina couldn’t tell whether she was lying or not.

“Why did you leave me, Lina?” Mina murmured, causing a jolt of pain through Lina. She recognised it as guilt. She loved her sister. Those times when she was being annoying or vindictive were times where Mina was still being a child so she tried to understand her actions. Lina knew that her sister was still a child inside.

“I didn’t leave you. I just had to get away from Mom; she was driving me insane!” Lina spluttered as a defence.

“But you didn’t take me with you!” Mina cried out on the other end. Lina sighed, “What time is it over there Mina?”

“Um…it’s six in the morning,” She mumbled, suddenly feeling fatigue consuming her.

“Okay, go back to sleep. I’ll call you soon,” Lina said softly.

“I’m not tired,” Mina objected, “When will you call me? Everyday?”

Lina couldn’t say no to that tone of voice. She was so child-like even though she was in her teens.

“I’ll call you every day, I promise,” Lina swore.

“Do you promise to bring me to you and dad?” Mina asked hopefully. Lina rubbed half of her face. She didn’t know if she could keep that promise. There were so many factors to take account of like money and her parents.

“I promise.” Lina ended up saying. The conversation was soon ended and Lina groaned into her palms. When had life become so complicated and difficult to understand?

“You alright?” A voice interrupted her.

Lina snapped her head up and looked over at Sehun who stood by the window as if getting ready to be rejected and hope right out just in case. Lina shook her head and Sehun took it as a sign that she was willing to communicate with him.

He carefully motioned forwards until he was sat in front of her, one hand holding her face and a thumb over she jaw line.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

“My sister…” Lina whispered. She had never mentioned a sister before to Sehun so it was a surprise to her.

“Where is your sister?” He asked.

“I left her with my Mom and now I feel like I should have brought her with me,” Lina whined, “And then there’s you!”

Sehun was stunned for a second but knew that it was coming. He listened patiently to what she had to say.

“I have no idea what on earth you are and yet her I am, getting cosy and having a chat even though you could rip me to shreds if you wanted to,” She finished.

“I don’t want to if that’s what you’re worried about,” Sehun assured.

“What are you?!” Lina snapped, completely ignoring what Sehun had said. He his lips and stared her flickering, distressed eyes. He hated to be the cause of her problems but it seemed he was the only one who could resolve them.

“A werewolf,” He stated.

Lina looked at him in disbelief, shaking her head, “Things like that don’t exist.”

“You saw me didn’t you?” Sehun argued back. Lina backed away an inch from Sehun. It didn’t go unnoticed by him and for some reason, it just angered him. The frustration from the past few weeks had been built up and wound. He wanted her so much and she was slipping from his fingers.

Impulsively, he grabbed her legs and pulled her back, much closer than her original place. She gasped audibly as she almost fell on to his lap. He held onto her hips and pulled her onto him; her face was just above his and so he had to tilt his head back a bit.

“Now that you know my biggest secret, the rest should be easier to confess,” Sehun half whispered, half growled. Lina gulped, her hair forming a curtain around them to conceal them.

“You’re mine, whether you like it or not. I’ve already marked you,” he started and his fingers grazing over the healed bite mark on her neck causing her to shiver, “That means that we’re half way to being fully bonded mates. Can you guess what it takes to complete the bond?”

Sehun flipped her over, her back slamming against the mattress.

Lina stifled a squeal and looked up at him hovering over her. Half of his body was pressed against hers so comfortably. She could barely speak a word to even answer his question.

He leaned down till his mouth was by her ear. She could feel his hot breaths fanning down her neck and sending her own breathing into a faster pace.

“I’ll give you three guesses. If you lose, then I get to do whatever I want with you.”


HI ITS DUBULGE

 

I AM BAAACKK!!

ANYHOOO

TWO THINGS!

 

FIRSTLY,

Rated or Not Rated???

 

and SECONDLY

 

Christmas Competition