X

Persuade Me Wolf-Boy {DISCONTINUED}

Another sleepless night haunted Lina in the morning. Her face looked tired and pale once more. She tried her best to conceal the dark shadows under her eyes with matching concealer and thankfully, it did a pretty good job on making her look more or less alive. The bite was less pink and she could see scabs forming over the teeth marks. She knew that it would scar. Sehun’s canines had sunk in deep enough for that.

She resented him for scarring her body. She appreciated how her skin was mark free now after battling through puberty a year ago. And now she was going to be left with a jagged scar at the base of her neck.

She scolded herself once more. Why had she not told anyone about it? Surely, what Sehun did to her was wrong! He had attacked her in a way. Yet, her actions proved that she wasn’t capable of telling anyone what happened between them.

As she stood brushing her hair, she suddenly doubled over in agonizing pain. Her stomach felt like it was being ripped out of her. Her limbs felt like they were being stretched brutally and her head throbbed. Pain coursed through her body until she was crumpled on the floor in a heaving mess. Slowly but sure, the pain subsided like a bad cramp. She sighed when she soon felt relief and serenity. However, she may have been out of pain, but her mind was running tracks in her head. What had just happened to her? It had almost felt like she was dying and there was nothing she could do to stop it; just bear with it.

She stood up on shaky legs and looked at herself in the mirror again. Her face was contorted and her eyes red from tears.

‘What’s happening to me?’

 

Lina found the courage to continue to go to school. When she arrived in her homeroom, her eyes went straight to Sehun. He looked at her for a second and snapped his head away as if suddenly remembering the promise he made the day before. She went on to go to her seat and greeted Maru.

Maru smiled happily and looked confused all of a sudden, “You smell different.”

“Huh?” Lina blurted, frowned at Maru’s weird statement. A sudden realisation washed over Maru and she gasped.

“What?” Lina asked frantically, feeling alarmed.

Maru shook her head, “Nothing, it’s nothing. Just remembered something important I have to do afterschool.”

Lina nodded doubtfully, “Alright then. So what was that History homework you were doing? I tried to find out but I don’t think I made a note of it.”

Maru looked puzzled for a moment and then her eyes widened, “Oh right! Did I say History? I mean to say Chemistry! It was my Chemistry work I was doing.”

With a sigh of relief, Lina relaxed her shoulders, “Thank god. I was beginning to think I was going to have to copy off you.”

Maru chuckled nervously and looked over to Sehun past Lina’s head and shook her head in disappointment.

 

Half way through the day, Lina was off to her lesson that was before lunch. Her stomach churned uneasily and was filled with a metallic taste. She knew that feeling and without even thinking about being late, she charged into the girl’s bathroom.

Forcing her way into a cubicle, she heaved and gagged into the toilet, emptying her stomach of her breakfast and the apple she had as a snack earlier. She felt hands reach over and pull her hair away, and a palm soothingly rub her back as she retched some more.

Her body racked with dry heaving when her stomach was completely bare. She stood up finally, grabbing some tissues and wiping .

She pushed past her helper and cleaned out with water, disgusted by the smell and taste of vomit. It just made her grimace and gave an unsettling feeling in her stomach again.

“Are you alright?” Sehun asked, standing behind Lina hesitantly.

She sniffed. Her eyes stung with tears like they always did when she felt ill.

As if by magic, her sickness was fading away. She breathed in and out calmly before looking at Sehun through the mirror.

“No! I am being attacked by ridiculously painful cramps and now I am vomiting all my food. I’m hungry and scared and I have no idea why this is happening,” Lina yelled. Sehun took a step forward and carefully placed a hand on her hip, evaluating her reaction to his touch.

Her thoughts and fears melted away strangely when she felt him touch her. Sehun turned her around to face him and in breath of air. There were conflicting debated occurring in his head, but one thing that stood out was that his mate needed him and that was all that mattered.

He pulled her in bone crushing hug, arms around her waist, pulling them chest to chest and allowing her head to rest comfortably on his shoulder. She took in his delicious scent and something sparked in her. She lifted her head bit by bit and found his lips.

Sehun kissed her lazily at first. Their lips only felt, moving against each other softly. It was sweet and sincere the way he kissed her. There was no rush or urgency. Just light nibbles on each other lips and the daring wandering of hands across backs and fiddling with hair.

They pulled back from the sensual kiss, breathing in deeply as they looked at each other.

“Feeling better?” Sehun’s voice croaked in a whisper. Lina nodded, unable to tear her eyes away from his grey pools.

“You’re eyes are grey.” She announced, causing a chuckle from Sehun.

“Really now? What gave it away?” He said smugly, enjoying the fact that she noticed. Lina blushed in embarrassment, feeling silly for even saying such a thing. Of course he knew what colour his eyes were.

“It’s just...it’s just strange seeing it.” Lina explained. Sehun smiled, tapping the bottom of her chin so her head was tilted up more to face him. He leaned down and nipped at her lips before back with a of his own.

“Let’s go,” Sehun said in hushed tones. Lina sighed, realising she would have to go to lesson now, cutting her moment short with Sehun. Once they left the bathroom, Lina noticed that Sehun was going the opposite direction to her class; in fact, he was heading for the exit.

“Sehun,” She hissed, “Where are we going?”

Sehun looked back as he pulled Lina along by her hand, “You said you were hungry. Let’s go eat then.”

“But we’re still in school hours. My dad will kill me if he find out I’m truanting!” Lina complained, her footsteps becoming more and more hesitant. But she let him lead her anyway because she was more or less starving and something about Sehun made her trust him.

“What’s life without a bit of excitement?” He replied, flashing her smirk that lightened up his mischievous eyes. Lina pursed her lips, feeling a smile form across them and finally kept up with Sehun’s pace, clutching on to his arm.

 

Sehun took her to a nearby diner. They both sat in their booth and a cheery waitress came over. She eyed Sehun and Lina up, noticing their uniform.

“Aren’t you meant to be in school?” She asked suspiciously. Lina looked horrified, feeling a sense of dread fill her. Sehun withheld his snickers as he saw her expression.

“My friend was sick today. She needs food in her before I can take her home.” Sehun explained angelically. Lina rolled her eyes at his sudden facade. The waitress still looked a bit sceptic but took their orders.

Lina ordered a chocolate milkshake with a plate of fries and a burger. Sehun on the other hand, bought two burgers, a large cola and a plate of cheesy nachos. Lina looked at the amount of food before Sehun, “Are you going to eat all of that?”

Sehun looked up with a grin, “Of course, I have a big appetite actually.”

She still looked a bit doubtful, “Okay, but you know what they say, a moment on the lips means forever on the hips.”

He scoffed with laughter and shook his head, “As you can see, I am clearly in shape.”

He flexed his arms a bit before diving into his food. Lina did the same and soon her hunger was satisfied. Much to her surprise, Sehun had devoured all the food in front of him and even had room left for an iced bun.

“You eat like a complete pig,” Lina commented.

“Hah, you said that already once,” Sehun replied, off his fingers.

She shrugged, “Just thought you would need reminding.”

Once everything was paid for, they both set off again, and this time, Sehun was going to drop Lina off home. He parked the car in the empty driveway, indicating that the house was empty.

Both jumped out of his car and walked over to her front door. Lina had been avoiding the certain subject of the previous weekend because she didn’t want to ruin this perfect day. For the first time since the weekend, her mind was at ease and off the subject of anything that made her head ache.

Sehun sighed, “Lina,” he pushed a piece of hair behind her ear, “What am I going to do with you?”

Lina frowned, “What do you mean?”

Series of emotions decorated his face but Lina waited patiently for his response.

“You have no idea,” he began, “No idea what I’ve done by marking you.”

She was even more confusing but there was a vague thought in the back of her head that indicated maybe that it was related to the bite on her neck.

“The pain and vomiting is just the start.” He said, causing Lina’s heart to lodge in , “You won’t be able to stand it all after a while.”

“What are you talking about?” She asked, feeling a little terrified at the answer she might receive.

Sehun just smiled, “Go in, get some sleep and I’ll see you soon.”

“Wait, are you seriously not going to tell me?” Lina snapped, feeling anger bubble in her. He still had that smile on his face and he leaned in her ear and whispered, “Leave your window open tonight.”

She was left speechless and stunned as Sehun walked towards his car hastily. 


 

Well that was pathetic. Sehun could not stay away from her for even a couple of hours. smh

 

What do you think is going to happen huh??

*wiggles eyebrows*