Chap 09

What Are You ?

 


Plan

 


LISTEN ^^


 

 

Mia's POV

 

I.. couldn't sleep the entire night. First, I always heard that my neighbors' cars alarm always rang. Second, They keep howling loudly, the wolves. Third, ... He's in my room. Yeah, Sehun's in my room. I don't really know either. It's Lulu, he keeps barking at him like he's a thief or something, He doesn't like Sehun much. Weird though, he kinda like a friendly dog. 

I'm still in a shock condition. Even though this is ridiculous but it's real. Werewolves ? like anybody would believe that ?. It's 5 am in the morning. I keep watching my digital clock beside my bed, hugging my comforter. About Sehun, he's sitting in the corner of my room, next to my bathroom. It's also creeping me out. I didn't dare to turn around cause I know that we'll have an eyecontact. I stayed like this for the rest of the night. Sometimes though, he complained and told me to just sleep. I'm so surprise that he knew, I even didn't make any noise. Are werewolves always like that ?.

I watch as the minutes and seconds pass at the digital clock. I also watch the sunrises through my windows behind my clock. As the sunrises, my heart felt more calm. Yay, it's sunday

 

"KRRIIINGGGG!!!" I jumped from my bed and turn that freaking alarm off. Oh god I forgot to unset the alarm. stupid. I turn around and face Sehun, I thought that he's awake. But it seems that he didn't sleep at all.
"Why you setup your alarm? isn't it weekend?" suddenly he spoke.
"I-I f-forgot . t-to .. set it o-off" Mygosh why did I stuttered.
"You didn't sleep, did you ?" He standup and fold his arms.
"I have the same question for you"
"We never sleep" oh ..
"Why?"
"We just don't." Okay, I understand. As I stand akwardly, Sehun keeps looking at me. I rubbed my back neck. Omg why it must be so akward when with him.

"You're a serious archaeologist right?" phew, thankgod he start to speak.
"Y-yes. W-why?" I must I stuttered!? gosh.
"Just askin'" Then he look down. "What are you looking for ?"
"Why you wanna know?" I fold my hands.
"Maybe I could help?" How?
"How?"
"I spent the rest of my life in this city and woods" Then he gave me an isn't-it-obvious-look.
"Oh" I quickly check my drawer and search for the picture of the relics that the baldy proffesor gave me. As I found it, I turn around, I think he was waching me so he turn away quickly when I faced him.

I walk to him with the picture in my hands. As i arrived, I quickly hand the picture to him.
"The bald-, I mean, the proffesors told me that your people stole it long time ago. It's the Russian long lost ancient rellics that they found when they landed at china and blablabla I don't really know and I don't want to. so, they told me that your people hide it somewhere in this city, somewhere in it's woods or maybe forest or jungles. It's really expensive. i mean really really high-priced." I told him as he studied the picture. I also took a quick look at his face. I admit it, he's kinda hot cute.

He look at it seriously. Maybe he knew ? "Have a clue?" i asked him.
"They .. They .. give this task to a girl !? alone!? what are they thinking!?"
"I know I know. But heck, i'm the only korean and... plus I'm already a senior."

"still. You're a girl. that doesn't count" He faced me and go back looking to the pic. sigh.. I know...

"Have you seen it?"
"why don't they give you some company? like, a boy .. or a bodyguard.."
"Forget it. " Jasper did ask but I refused it. "Maybe you've seen it ?" I smile showing my teeth. "somewhere?"
"What? somewhere over the rainbow? yea I've seen" then he walk away still starring at the picture.
"I'm serious!"
"Why so serious?" He joked
"I don't want to argue with you wolf boy."
"Don't call me that" He point out.
"So don't joke around! You said you wanted to help" I pouted to myself. 
"Man, I can't believe they give this task to a girl. gee" what's wrong with girl, jerk ?

 

"I'm maybe a girl. But I'm stronger than you think. You think I achieved my place as a senior without nothing!? I spent almost 5 years for exploring many forest and woods and jungle. I hiked and jogged. Isn't it a little too much for a little girl back then ?!. I fell but I stand up. It's not easy to be called a 'senior'. Don't underestimate me. I don't like it. It hurts." Stupid, why am I bein' so blunt? . I turn around and face palm myself.

No reply. Jerk. He's still backfacing me with that pic. Urgh wth. I went out and went downstair to check Lulu. I don't care. Maybe I should call that baldy-proff and go vacation ?

 

Sehun POV

 

"I'm maybe a girl. But I'm stronger than you think. You think I achieved my place as a senior without nothing!? I spent almost 5 years for exploring many forest and woods and jungle. I hiked and jogged. Isn't it a little too much for a little girl back then ?!. I fell but I stand up. It's not easy to be called a 'senior'. Don't underestimate me. I don't like it. It hurts." OHgodd... I made her upset again. I closed my eyes for being such a jerk, again.

Suddenly, I hurt the door's being smacked. Ohgod... eottoke.. 
Back to the pic. Yes, I've seen it. And just know, I'm trying to change the topic cause... this is so wrong. wrong wrong wrong. Didn't they think about the consequences of bringing this stupid relics to Incheon airport ? zzzz. What I'm trying to say is.. What if they arrest her?. whatever. should I apologize now?

 

 

~

 

"M-mia.. Mianhae." I apologized to her as she chopped something, I think it's her or.. Our.. breakfast?
"For what?" She said coldly. Dammit
"For being a jerk. Sorry okay ?" I don't care I 
"I forgive you if you ..."
"What?"
"tell me where that thing issoicangobacktohomerightthisinstantandgovacationandliveapeacefullife." Then she inhaled
"No. I can't"
"Thank.." Then she paused. "wait what ?"
"I can't sorry."
"Why!?"
"It's dangerous. You can be arrest. It's stealling back. It's a crime" Right after I said that. she paused and facepalm herself hard then face me.

"FYI, my company isn't that stupid. Right after i saw it where it is with my own eyes, I will take a picture of it then comfirm it at AIA then they will work things put with your country. Clear?"  Seriously, how much can I be more stupid than this.
"Oh..." this is embarrassing -__-.

"I know you know where it is. So please. Tell me so I can go back to my happy-" Suddenly her phone ring. I always wonder why girls like pink. eww it's disgusting.

"Wht!?no!Baek-. please listen-. Gee okay. Oppaa. listen. i can't. No I can't. I really can't" She almost yelled at her phone. I can tell that it's baekhyun. 
"Urghh. Now what we do!? I can't still go out right? They will hunt me for sure."
"I didn't say you can't go if you're with me"

 

 

~

 

 

Mia's POV

 

I finished packing. I bring my.. of course swimsuit which itwas bikini. sunblock, towel, and.. minidress incase if I don't comfortable wearing Bikini infront of them. heck, I'm the only girl. Asian often wear bikini, right?

"Are you sure you want to do this"
"No of course! I'm the only girl and yet I can't swi-" dammit.
"You can't swim?"
"no" shiiitt. "Please keep it as a secret. so... we're even. deal?"
"Why would you keep it as a secreat?"
"Shut up. I had a horrible pass. okay!?"

Suddenly, there's a loud horn from outside. "I think it's hyung. Let's go."
"Wait!" I stood up from the couch.
"You aren't packing ?"
"Whatever. Don't you remember ? We have plan. we don't have to swim"
"Oh okay." I pull my purse and another bag then say goodbye to Lulu.

As I open the door... I... I d-don't know what I'm seeing now. M-m-mygosh.. k-kai's... "come on, are you guys ready to have some fun ?" he sounded so seductive. omfg. He's half- already! he only wear a short pants. wow, that abs, that- "Helloww? earth to Mia?" Kai snapping his fingers infront of my face. I was starring at his body, god I never did this before. hanging out with 12 hots boys at the beach. Oh my kill me now.

"I-I-I-I uhm.. I-I-I j-just uhh..." I can't even speak!. then I saw he smirked. "Come on" Kai pulled me. leaving Sehun dumbfounded behind. While running or should I say pulled by kai, I look back and give a lock-the-door-firmly-with-that-key-hangin-in-it's-hole look to Sehun. After I did that, all I know now is.... I'm in the RV.

OH 

MY

M-mothaa

Fathaa

Gentleman

I...I...I....I'm in. "hey Mi to a Mia whtup girl ?"
"Hey Mia how you doin' ?"
"Hey there !"
"ayoooo wasuuuuuupppp!?"
"yo!yo! over here . sup Mi ?" I always face every freakin' hot boys that are greeting me. OH GOD OH GOD KILL ME NOW.

"Mia? Gwenchanna ? you look like you have been chase by a beast" I look where that angelic voice came from and its.. Baekhyun.. H-half-n-nake- "I..I....I..." I maybe live in states and often hangin' out with my friends at the beach and often see many cool guys, I mean.. really2 *cough* hot. but I don't know why They.. Exo... are..

"Miaa? are you sure you're alright?" As he questioned me with that very seductive voice, Sehun came in to the RV. phew.. at least he's the only one normal here. And the shocking thing is.. he took a sit beside me. not as usuall.
"What are they wearing!? we're not even at the beach yet!" I hissed and whisper to Sehun when Baekhyun go away.
"Why ? are you admiring their hotness?" then he smirked. I hit his arms. "I know I know .. beside, Min is the best" He giggled as I rolled my eyes. ew.

"hey. are you two dating?" Chen shouted so anyone in this tiny-world-of-hotness could heard him. nice one chen chen chen.
"WHAT!?" I and Sehun shouted back at the same time, then we face each other in surprise. "NEVER!" Then shouted again at the same time. weird.
"Stop copying me!" I hissed and whiser loudly to him. "NO YOU STOP!"

"No YOU!"
"YOU!"
"YOU!"
"YOU!"

"stop it guys! you look like a trouble couple!" Somehow Baekhyun yelled not too loud at us jealously. right, jealous could describe it perfectly. But, why ?. we did shut our mouth in embarass. hey where's that jerky-deer-looking?

"Move !" I told him to move to his left a little, heck there are many spaces but why he's sticking with me!? I don't really like skinship
"NO you move" He shot back
"No you!"
"YOU!"
"YOU!"
"YOU!" we continue arguing loudly untill..
"GET A ROOM YOU TWO !" Lay yelled at us. WHHAT!?
"WHAT!?" We shouted back to him at the same time.

"I SAID STOP COPYING Me!"
"YOU COPYING ME"
"NO YOU!"
"YOU!"
"YOU!"
"Enough you two!" Baekhyun again yelled at us jealously. I know it's jealousy, i can feel it. "Maknae, stop being a childish man."
"Man ? pleasee" I mumbled. Irolled my eyes and giggled.
"SHUT UP!"
"YOU SHUT UP!"
"NO YOU!"
"YOU!"
"YOU!"
"for god sake guys cut it out!" Suho yelled calmly. Okay, I think that's our final call. "sorry" I apologized in a defeat.

 

"GUYS! We're here!" the driver a.k.a Xiumin called. All the boys leave the RV like ghosts, leaving me alone with Sehun and half--hot Baekon. I gulped.
"come on guys." Baekhyun told us and he pulled my hand. I look back to told Sehun to come too.

The guys quickly ran down to the beach and splash themselves and play with water. Baekhyun too, after he put his thing on our picnic rug, ran down to the beach and join others. I watch as they play in the sea. Water dripping in their boddies- just what did I just think!?

"MIA!!" Kai screamed at me. "SEHUN YO!" D.O too. "GET IN HERE! THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT TIME TO DATE!" Chanyeol shouted. phew thank god there's only the 12 of us. "SHUT UP!" we both scream at the same time to Chanyeol. I lowered my head and felt embarassed. "Where's Luhan?" I asked him.

"You're searching for him after what he did to you? jinjaa?" Sehun sound mad at my face.
"Y-you know !?" ASDGSHDKAB I will never forgive him! JERKJERKEJRK!!
"forget it. just go and splash yourself into the water. I'm watching" he smirked.
"YOU ERT! We must go now ! they aren't paying attention. Let's go"

 

 

~

 

Author's

 

"Come on. we have to run"

 

 

They run. it's already 500m away from the beach but none of them are tired. "Impressive Mia" Sehun spoke as they run together. "I ran a marathon before. This is nothing" . Now they are in the place called "the Forbidden Area" which is some jungle or forest.  As they arrived, There are guards who's stopping them.

"Step aside! this property are not allowed for teenagers to play!" The guard speak crystal clear. "let me handle this" Sehun whispered secretly to me. Mia rolled her eyes. "sehun, let me do-"
"No. wait here" Sehun walk to the guards and seems to explain or should we say makin'-things-up. Mia tap her fot like an impatient grandma.

 

"No sir. You don't undestand-" Sehun was about to finish his sentence

"ELIZABETH MIA ROCHEFORT" As Mia shouted with her eyes closed to the ground to them *this is so embarrasing*, they freezed *what?* Sehun thought then look at the guards who move away and make a way from them to come in. Sehun stare at Mia blankly. Mia walk passing the guards like she's the president. Then she pulled Sehun wrist.

"Elizabeth?" Sehun ask as the gates closed.
"don't ever speak that word again"
"Why did they let us in?" He squeaked
"I have some special privileges". 
"Is that you real name?"
"yes. I know it's sound so stupid so don't ever-"
"I think it's cool."
"Yeah. cause your so babo"
"No, serious. I like Elizabeth better than Mia. Why you hide your name?"
"I don't like being called Elizabeth neither Ms. Rochefort. so I use my middle name and since I'm a korean I use my family name and it became Mia Jung"

 

"But I like Elizabeth better than Mia. So starting from now I'll calll you that, okay, Liz?" He smirked
"Oh no you didn'-" she pinted her finger at his chin like it was a knife.
"I just did, Liz." he again smirked
"URGhhhh" She walk away

"You're going the wrong way Ms.Rochefort" he smirked secretly behind her.
"SHUT UP!"