Chap 06

What Are You ?

Boo!

 

 

 

MAINLYRICS(fromthesong) "You had it all. The day you told me,Told me you want me.  I had it all.  But let you fool me..Fool me completely. Yeah, I was so stupid, To give you all my attention, Cause the way you played me, Exposed your true intentions."


 

 

Mia's POV
 

I give up. *handraised* . I can't take this anymore. I drank my coffee like I haven't eat in 3 days. Then I stood up as I hitted the table with my hands and I swagged across the table and stand beside him. 

"Are you Luhan ?" I asked him with sarcasm. I don't care what people think of me.
"Of course I am"
"If you're Luhan, You must be bubly, noisy, and annoying. If this kinda state, it's not you!" I shouted as I lowered my head to meet his eyes. Studying his face.

"Enough!!" NO KIDDIN! He's really shouting, like.. SERIOUSLY. after he shouted he stand up and held my wrists with his warm hands but, he's hurting me. I tried to break free but I can't ! he's too strong and if I fight more, it just making me feel like a loser. "You want to know why I acted so clumsy, noisy, and ANNOYING!?" His eyes rounded and seems ready to popped out in no time. Gosh, holypeanutbutter, first.time.seeing.Luhan.like.this.

I shook my head a little, looking at him who's starring at me back innocently, plus signaling to let me go. "Cause I like you. I acted like that to hide out my feelings" Like .. ouukay .. I don't have anything to say. So, I stiffened, I freeze, I.. whatever. 

"I don't know why I always feel weird in my stomach and my heart everytime I'm with you. I melted everytime you put on your smile, I know it's for Baekhyun and never for me. I always wanted to yelp whenever you're laughing with Baekhyun. I know you'll never did any of that to me. But I wish you know how I want that to happen to me so badly." He smiled sweetly, looking directly at my eyes. 

TEEETTTT!!! WRONG!!!! Sehun was handsome okay. but. he's the CUTEST GUY I've ever met. He's looking deep into my eyes. I can't move, my body won't let me. he smile sadly. " I ... sighhh .. i .. I just want you to accept my feelings." He look at my right and left eyes repeadtedly. I can't help it. If he's an Idol, and I'm a fans of his, I would jump higher than the kangaroo while shouting in joy.

My mouth opened a little in shocked. Stupid mouth! I must be look very stupid!  I gulped.

I gulped

I gulped again

And gulped again

I gulped for the last time.

I gulped for sure this is the last time.

I gulped again. FINAL

He leaned closer. Oh no.. Yeah, many guys ask me out, I'm not showing off but, i'm tellin' the truth. More than 25+ guys ask me out, including ... Jasper but it's not clear weather he asked me or not. To be honest, I admit it. This confession is the most romantic scene I've ever experienced. I can't believe this noisy, loud and annoying boy would turn out to be the most sweetest guy ever ... whoaaa so sweet. I can't believe that someone could change me. Serious.ly. I never think like this before !

He leaned again, closer .........closerr ..............3cm awayy ...........2,5...........oh noo our nose had touched !. lips comes next ... OH GOD. Tell me if this is not -

 

"Okayokay guys cut it out" I heard a very loud laugh. WHAT IS THIS !? IS THIS SOME KIND OF A JOKE !?!?!? .

"well done Luhan"
"Nice going" kai hi-5
"If I were you, I can't do that" D.O and Luhan share their man-shake
"Okay ! next is chanyeol"
"Do yoy know why I acted so clumsy and yaddayaddayadda ?!" Xiumin imitated Luhan's words for me " man .. that was epic!" He cleared his tears cause of laughing.

"what .. is this?" I stare blankly at the floor, speechless. "Sorry Mia.. This is all a dodge or dare. SEE !? I TOLD YOU ALL THIS IS A BAD IDEA! NOT HER! SHE'S ONE OF US" Kris said sorry to Mia and curse the remaining Exo, Sehun,Lay, Baekhyun is not there ofcourse.

"sooouu .. this.. is .. all.. a .. setup?" I remained my blank face to the floor, try to hold my FURIOUS ANGER. "Yes Mia .. sorry though" The JERK just said that and he .. SHRUGGED!. "ohh ...." I said that. I can see Exo starting to freeze when I said that. 

I took my purse, ignoring eyecontacts with any Exo member and proceed to where the cuddling couple is. when I arrived infront of them, the two of them stare at me if I was crazy to disturb their Precious moment. I smiled-forcly to them "Sorry .. I'm going to borrow this" I take a class of Melon-Milkshake that the girl ordered "Thankyou, I'll pay for this" I showed up my last smile and go back to Exo, to LUHAN.

I walk hurrily to him. all eyes were on me, including Exo, the couple, the waiter and waitress, and a couple of costumer. When I arrived. 

I raised the glass of full-milshake above Luhan's head. I knew everybody know what i'm going to do next. Right. I pour all of the Melon-sweet-milkshake slowly when smiling satisfy, he just opened his mouth as the shake flewwwww down his face. OH YEAH BISHH I FEEL GREAT for returning his well-sweet-talk.

Everyone was like .. whoa .. and owwww... and some of their jaw dropped. When I ran out of shake, I put the glass back to where it belong, the couple's seat, then paid at the register. Eyes were still on me. then proceed outside. 

 

Author's

 

Luhan spit some of the shake that came into his mouth out. Then he's clearing his Greeny-beautiful face up. D.O approach him and helped him. "! GET.THE..OFF.OF.ME!" Luhan glared at his friends that are helping him. without cleaning, He took his shades and jacket that was on the table and walked outside.

*I should've not played her. I should've pplay it on someone else. DAMN. She would never forgive me. Afterall, that talk to you, it all wasn't a lie, I do Like you Mia.*

 

 


 

Aurthor'sNote ha! double update for apology .. hehe .. yesterday I couldn't post it cause personal probs...^^ I hope you all understand ^^. thanks for my new subbies and old that read this story ^^ I LOVE YAA ^^