Chap 03

What Are You ?

3 Ashame


 

5 days passed since Mia attend the Seoul-East High School. When the 5 days passed, Mia got more close with the Exo members like Lay, D.O, Kai, Kris and others. And of course Baekhyun and Mia became bestfriends already. But, for Luhan it's still the same, he's still an annoying boy but sometimes Luhan was being so kind like, when Mia got lost in the woods and went home like 3 in the morning, she got sleepy in the class but Luhan wrote the notes for each lessons for her.

And for Sehun, nothing change. He keeps starring at her creepily and didn't let out a word to her since they first met each other. Mia felt more suspicious with him because she often see him in her complex, it seems that he had just came out from the woods. 

Mia can't judge him that he follows her everytime she's exploring. But honestly, Mia often heard footsteps behind her but she just ignored it. When Sehun was starring at Mia creepily, she just ignore the eyecontacts and she wanted to shout at him for stop starring at her, but that seems rude. 

And .. about Japer and Prof.Victor, they just keep commenting her to do this and that and blablabla. Mia didn't mind at all if Jasper calling, but Prof.Victor, he's annoying. The truth is, Mia didn't listen to any word Victor said, she just nodded and say yes and stuff.

Exo also promised that someday, they wanted to visit Mia's temporary home.

 

~

 

Back to present. Mia's driving to school. Just now, she already left Lulu his breakfast+lunch and lock her house safely and properly.

She arrived at school and parked her car in a special place that the guard of the school provided her. He said it was the principal's order. Well, Mia said that she wanted everyone to treat her the same as other but they won't. Mia never thought that being an archaeologist would be this famous. Well duh~ she's the only archaeologist that often seen in Tvs (and youngest), maybe she's pretty or something? and the institute also lucky to have a girl like her. Young but smart.

She grabbed all of her stuff and unclasped her hoodie and left it in her car. She got the teachers' permission to bring her Nikon camera and iPad, incase if she saw something interesting in school. 

She got out from her car and closed the door then finally locked it. Then she walk into the hallway while she's reading something on her iPad, maybe Jasper's message/some news about the AIA. It's so important for her even she's not looking where she was going untill ... she hitted somebody. And .. bad luck .. it was ..

Oh god..

i'm in deep

deep deep

 

she relize that she hitted his stomache with her iPad and it seems painful. Sehun hold his stomache in pain but his face remain his poker-face. Mia was afraid to let a word to him but she felt guilty and decided to at least say sorry or something. 

"I'-I.. I'm so sorry i didn't mean .." Mia furrowed her eyebrows upwards and muttered a curse and her hands are stopping her to do something stupid on Sehun's tummy.

Sehun touched his tummy and looked at Mia. Mia looked up and made an eyecontact with him. Like.. WOW. She never relize that his eyes were darkbrown and there's a darker spot in the middle. It was very beautiful. Mia never made an eyecontact with people this close. Sehun just do nothing and stare at her back.

He found that Mia's eyes were soo beautiful too. He can't decribe the beautifullness, it's like looking at an angel directly. Mia wanted to break the silence and decided to speak up. "I-I'm sorry, did I hurt you that bad?" Mia asked him with a very sincere expression. Sehun scanned her from head to toe. Mia shocked at his action "A-are you alright?" Mia tried to speak again.

Sehun again looked at her and "No" he said with a tiny voice. *Holypeanutbutter he just spoke to me*Mia softened "Oh, okay. and sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going" Sehun kept looking at her aand she excuse herself without talking to him. They went to opposite direction.

But then she stopped and look back at sehun. "Do.. you.. probably know where Baekhyun and Exo are?" Mia asked him, for the first time it's a real talk. Sehun surprised and turn back and faced her. Then he look at his back again and face her again pointing his back with his thumb, signalling that Exo and Baekhyun were somewhere near the pool.

"ohh" Mia smiled alittle to him and nodded as a thankyou for responding. Mia walked to the pool. Sehun walk to other side, slipping his hands into his pockets.

 

~

 

Mia walked to the pool while reading something on her iPad, this time, she's being more carefull. She tapped and tapped her iPad until she felt some presence infront her. 

"Where were you going, princess?" Luhan smirked. Yeah, he's been calling her princess now because she knew that Mia hated to be called like that. Mia rolled her eyes and swagged away from him. 

"hey, wait. Where are you going? I thought you're looking for your boyfriend?" Luhan . She just relized that she's walking too far from the pool. "Stupid.Idonthaveabyfriend!" She said fastly.

She ignored his presence and walk passed him like he never exist. *She's rude* he narrowed his eyes. "wait." he called her. "What?" Mia never took her eyes off her iPad. "Are you going to change? Swimming lesson's going to start in no time"

Mia looked up and faced him "w-what do you mean swimming lesson?" . Luhan chuckled "You didn't know?" he said while giggling. "NO! I don't know there's swimming lessons! I'd never know that it exist!" Mia sound like shouting, disbelievement. 

"Well, you know now and you better get ready. or couch Park would kill you" Luhan said, walked away from Mia, leaving her dumbfounded. But when he's walking, he paused and face Mia and said "You better take that off now, I mean seriously now." then he smirked. *Ohmygod how I wish that boy would gone hitted by a bus!*

"Shut up you stupid ert!" Mia glared at him. He walked away again from her after a smirk. Mia was  shocked that today she have a swimming lesson. She didn't believe it so she checked her schedule at her iPad, and.... it's true. She have.. a swimming lesson. *Dammit*. She's in the pool now. She spotted Baekhyun and the rest of Exo.

Baekhyun was tidying something at the pool's table. Baekhyun spotted Mia and quickly raised his hand and waved her. Mia quickly approached him, aware of her iPad, she walked away from the pool to the safe side.

Baekhyun smiled widely when Mia greeted him with smile. "So, you're ready for swim? you better warm up first" Baekhyun showed his eyesmile to her.

"HEY!MIA! whtsupp~!?" Kai greetted her. Mia smile "Nothing~". Suho and others approach Baekhyun and Mia too and they greeted her. And of course, Luhan just smirked to her.

"I better get ready, Bye guys" Mia took off and leave her iPad and some stuff safely with Baekhyun, he's the only one whom she can trust. Others may play something and hacked her ID. "Have you guys seen Sehun somewhere?" Luhan asked Exo.

 

When Mia get to the girls' section, luckily she's alone and she locked herself in the girls' gym dressing room. She face palm herself and leaned down on the door. *Ohgod.. wht to do wht to do.. eottoke eottokeee* She mumbled in her mind. *I don't wanna be laughed at I don't want to be laughed at I don't want to!*

Mia's actually can't swim at all. She's traumatized bcs she had drowned before. Everyone thought that it was the lame thing ever and her friends often laughed at her.

Mia putted another palm on her head and scratched it randomly. *Maybe if I just tell the couch-, nahh, he won't believe me. Luhan? naaahhhh it'll be like commiting suicide. Sehun? nahh, what am I thinking?. Maybe .. Baekhyun* She somehow have guts to tell Baekhyun but she was too ashame.

Suddenly she saw some guy outside the window. The sunlight were blocking him behind and she can't see clearly because the room wasn't that light. Suddenly the guy managed to open the window *w-what's he doin!?* Mia's scared so she moved backwards but she know she can't move back again because she's leaning to the door.

The guy proceed inn to the girls' dressing room and closed the window again. The guy spotted Mia but Mia can't see him cleary, plus, he's too far. Mia managed to speak "w-who are you? w-what do you want?" then Mia covered with her hands. 

The guy walked towards Mia slowly. He looks familiar but, Mia couldn't tell it. He's walking slowly and slowly until he was right infront of her. Mia got more scared. "W-what do you want" She stuttered. The guy kneeled 1 leg for better view. When the guy face her, Mia recognize the dark-brown-coloured eyes.

Mia shocked. "Mia?" he spoke up. "S..Sehun!?" It's the first time seeing Sehun have a face impression and it's kinda cute for Mia. He seems confused why Mia was here. "What you doing here!?" Mia hissed. "What do you mean? why are you here either?" Sehun asked her calmly and innocently.

"WHA.. This is the girls' dressing room!" Mia snapped out. "You're so lucky I'm the only one here, if not youff-" Sehun put his finger on , telling her to shut up. Mia gave him a I-dont-get-a- look. "There's something there okay. and.. I want you to turn down you volume a bit" He said still putting his finger on .

SOMETHING!?

Their faces was only inches away. Mia never relize that..... he's the most handsome boy that she've ever met. In her eyes, even Baekhyun, Jasper and others are no match for him. When Sehun saw Mia was calming down, he remove his finger from her. Unfortunately ..

"TELL ME WHAT THA HECK'S GOING ON AND WHY"RE YOU IN GIRLSfff" again, Sehun put his finger but this time it's harder and change his position to cover . "shut up okay!" Sehun whispered. Suddenly, Sehun look at Mia and found her sleeping. 

tapp
tappp...

Sehun tapped her cheek with his finger and no respond... *hmm .. What should I doo~?*

 

 

 


 

Author'sNote hmm .. I'll be going somewhere for 4 days and ... I hope ya all understand hehe... I'll be going on a vacation so.. for my subscribers please wait patiently okay^^ I Love You.. jeongmal saranghaee :*.. annyeong see you all in 4 days ^^