Chap 08

What Are You ?

 


Friends?

LISTEN ^^


 

 

*NO WAY ...* Mia's eyes widened to the ground infront her. "Nono .. Please don't freak out" Sehun shocked but remainded his usuall face. Mia fan herself. Suddenly, she's laughing jokingly. "Hahahaa. Sehun ~ You're so funny . ahahahaha, Okay, enough for the joke. I get it I get it. hahaah, powers... oouuww, speed.. hahahah totally L.O.L" Mia laugh insanely holding her tummy. Sehun's mouth opened a bit and he furrowed his eyebrows."What?" He yelp. 

"I'm Serious"
"MY GOD MY GOD. You're so good. puahahaha"
"NO MIA I'M NOT JOKING!"
"You must sign up to be a comedian. pheww, rediculous Joke.EVER." Mia still holds her tummy and clearing her tears of  joy.
"MIAAA~!?"
"Seriously dude. cut it out" Mia try to balance herself by pushing a tree beside her with her hand.
"NO JOKE. THIS.IS.SERIOUS."
"What else you got ? Vampires now are coming to turn me to one of them ?" Mia bite her upper&lowerlips to prevent laughing. "GAAHAHAHAAH" then she burst out.
"MIAAA!" Sehun shouted, pinning Mia to the tree that she was holding. As he shout, Mia gasped loudly in shock. Her shoulder hurts so badly cause of him.

 

"I'M TELLING YA THE TRUTH! DO YOU THINK WHAT YOU JUST SAW IS A JOKE !?" Mia stiffened. *He's eyein'me O-O* Mia let out a shocking breath. "Like .. Seriously Mia? For god sake, Is Everything a Joke To You!?" Mia didn't even breathe, she's so scared that he would actually eat her. Suddenly, her breathing is very heavy, verry verry verry heavy and hard.

"Mi-mia .. gwenchanna? M-Mia?" Sehun right hand touch her neck, but it's not helping. "M-Mia, what are you doing? g-gwenchanaa?" Mia can't talk. She's trying to breathe normally. "Y-you have asthma?" Sehun become more panick as Mia become more scared. Mia try her best to talk "Pple-" Mia breathe in "please" Mia then breathing heavily again but try her best to talk "Please, d-don't eat me" The she cough and breathing hard again.

"W-what !? I will never eat you! calm down ! please. stop!" Sehun panick, so he touch her cheeks with his hands to make her look at him."Miaa shh shhh" Mia look at him, but he's not helping her. "Shh.. breathe in... and out.. in .. and out.." Sehun showed her how to breathe normally. "Come on, try it. In ..." Sehun breathe in "and out ..." he breathe out. Mia was trying hard to breathe normally. but she just can't. "MIA! Listen!" Sehun pull her closer to his eyes. "You have to follow me or else you'll dead!" Sehun told her. but ... It's makin' it worse. Mia's breathing became worse.

"MIAMIAA I'm just kidding! You'll not going to die if you just follow me!" Mia hold Sehun's arms. "okay now in ..." He breathe in "outt ...in..out.."  *I should've not shout like that to a girl.dummy*

in

out

in

out

in

out

Sehun feel relieve seeing Mia start to try. Mia starting to breathe normal again. "okay, you're doing great. in..out.." Sehun keep repeating. "uhhh, T-thanks" Mia yank his hand off calmly. "no. don't. I'm sorry for yelling at you. " Mia shook her head a bit. "no, I should've believed you. so you didn't yell" Mia keep her head down. "I know it's hard to believe. but promise me something." Mia look up "What ?"

"promise me you'll keep this as a secret"
"What secret?"
"You seeing my perfect-built body. The wolf thing of course"
"o-oh .." Sehun sit beside her, leaning on the tree. Mia copied his action. "Here" He lend her a transparent-waterbottle. "What's that?" refusing to touch it. "Water. don't worry, it's save to drink" Mia hasitate to take it, but she took it anyway. 

"So, you have asthma huh?" Sehun start.
"isn't it obvious?"
"you don't have any chemical preparation or something?"
"no. cause it never relapse until .."
"I'm so sorry Mia. I didn't mean to-"
"it's okay. I understand." then there was a long pause.

"I think you should go.. "
"Why ?"
"Lock your house properly"
"Huh?"
"close all of your windows safely"
"slow down!"
"Sleep with Lulu"
"SEHUN! how you know Lu-" she hissed
"And lastly"
"..."
"Don't talk to strangers. Especially a Boy"
"For pete sake what is it !?"
"The black ones not giving up. once they failed to hunt someone and they know that they still alive, they will get more wild". Mia look down "Whatever, I'm going back anyways"
"Huh ?"
"back to seattle"
"nuhh , you're not." He grinned.
"excuse me?"
"Can we talk more slower ? I'm running out of saliva"
"bye" Mia standup, but Sehun holdback her wrist. "You're not coming back. You'll stay here."
"Bye ..." Mia shook her head.
"Or I'll follow you and eat you"
"BYE!" she loudered.
"No kidding Mia. You know that the black ones are werewolves too right? What if they follow you to the States? i'm not risking that"
"Why you care?" she keeps walking. Sehun follow her behind. "Cause I care" Mia paused, and looked back to face him. "Why ?" 
"I don't know. I care what I care about"
"I don't need your care"
"you can't stop me" He grin again. "leave me alone!".

 

"AWWOOOOOOO" Mia paused, Sehun did too. "was that you?" Mia frighten. "no." Then many howling can be hear. "Sehunnn, I'm scared!" Mia yelp. Sehun quickly approach her and hold her hand. "IwannaagohomeIwannagohomeIwannagohome" Mia keep repeating that word, facing the ground with her eyes closed and fist curled. Sehun can't say a word, he's trying to understand the howling, to make her more comfortable, He held her hand more tight.

"Come on, we have to go!" Without any word, Sehun pull her and run fastly. Mia have no choice but to run with him cause he's pulling her. "See!?" They're running faster but Sehun try to balance his speed with Mia "I told you they won't give up. They'll hunt you until they have finally eat you. or turning you to a werewolf or worse" Mia start to breathe fastly. *Oh yeah, she just had asthma* then Sehun stop at a sudden, making her stop running to. 

Sehun kneel down one feet infront of her. "get to my back" Mia's catching her breath.
"wha !? you outta your mind !?"
"Come on ! we don't have much time!"
"NO"
"You can't catch up with my speed. Second you have asthma. what if you collapse!? it'll just brings more trouble!" Suddenly Mia was feeling taller than him, but her neck's touching his head. Yup, she's at his back. "Hold on tight" Sehun start to run very fast, Mia shocked *wow, this is... real* "You're lucky, I never want to piggyride anyone before" He said as he run. Mia rolled her eyes. 

 

In just a few second, they arrive at her house. "Let me down right this instant" Sehun putting her down gently. "thanks by the way" Sehun just made his lips straight. "Go, go in now!. or they'll smell you". 

"but, I left my purse at my car in another block"
"So ?"
"I can't unlock the door."
"why ?"
"Cause I left my key in it" right after that word, Sehun facepalm himself hard. 

 

 

~

 

 

 

"Hurry. Step on my hands! hurry!" Sehun nag her. "It wont work!". 
"Just trust me! come on ! we must do it fast!" They talk in the small balcony under Mia's bedroom windows which is not far enough to reach from there.
"I'm not risking my life!"
"You buttheaded! I'm a wolf, hello !? strength!? over strength!?"
"Oh yeah, right" without any word, she put her foot on his hands
"ready ? in one... two... three!" He lift her with her foot like a feather. Mia reached her window and climb in. 

After she's in, she look back to look if Sehun still there or not. "Be safe" He was about to leave 
"WAIT!"
"What?"
"You're going to leave me !?

 

"AWOOOOO AWOAWOAWOOOOOO"

They look at the forest which infront of Mia's house. "I'm scared!" She whisper yelping.
"It's okay" Sehun reach to hold her hand with his warm hands. "I'll be there when you need me"
"What if you're not?" She feel her eyes are watery
"i will. I promise. Just lock this window; makes sure you close all of it. if you hear many and more howling, Just try to sleep. They won't find you"
"Why me?"
"cause you're the one who escaped" As Mia closed her eyes in fear, the water slide down to her cheek. Sehun reach to her cheek with his hand, and wiped the tears off.
"Don't be scared. I'm here. They can smell fear" Sehun saying that is so stupid, it just make the situation worse.
"You're lying!" she yelp
"No. please. Just go sleep now. since it' no school tomorrow. You must stay home. I tell everyone you can't come to the beach. night"
"no . don't leave me!" Sehun sigh. Sehun soften after feeling that Mia's hand is shaking. Sehun reach out again and rub her head gently.

"Okay. What you want me to do ? spit it out. Or they would see us" He smile warmly to her a bit.
"Where you going ?"
"nowhere"
"Stay here. don't leave me alone. You can sleep in the guest's room. Please please just don't leave me. if you do I'll scare to death!" She whisper in tears but loud enough for him. 

He smile sweetly to her again. "Okay. I'll stay. but you should stop crying and don't be scared."

 

 

 

 


 

 

Author'sNote Phewww I updated again . You like it or not ?^^ or you dont :(.  What yout think ? ^^ Leave a comment okay ? ^^ just open up ~. Thanks for reading btw. new readers that like this may subscribe ^^ and for my subs: THANKYOU FOR READING ^^ LOVE YAA ^^