Chap 07

What Are You ?

 


Really?



MAINLYRICS(fromthesong) "I get a feeling all at once, In one bite, i will put you in my mouth like a cheese (Chogiwa danbeone neukkyeo Neol hanibe cheese choreom jibeo noeul tteda).   I'll smell your scent, enjoy your colour and eat you more elegantly than drinking wine (Hyangi madgo, saekkal aemihago wine boda uahage jaba meogeul tteda).    But I have lost strength in my claw, my appetie is disappearing, Am I sick? Do I have an ilness?(Ageureonde ppaltobe himi ppajyeo imatkkaji eh~ Eobseojyeo Hokshi naega apeungolka byeongirado geollin geoni .    Yeah, he's in big trouble (Yekkeunilattae) .     Snap out of it, How could your heart be stolen by a human?(Jeongshin charyeo Eojjyeoda ingan naega mameul ppaetgyeo beoryona)  She is just a one bite (Geuron ani geori ppunirago.

Yes a wolf, I'm a wolf (Geurae wolf, naega wolf).  I Love you (Saranghaeyo). I'm a wolf and you're a beauty (nan neukdego neon minyeo)"


 

Mia's POV

 

I walk out. I walk heavily, but of course, Coldly. I get into my car. When I was about to drive, my phone rang. Great, it must be Baekhyun. I took my phone and it was not baekhyun, it's jasper. I don't care. I click the silent button and put my phone beside my stirr. Then I drive away.

"!" I curse and hit the stirr repeatedly. Well duh ~!? I must be looked Very stupid back then. Yes. I fell to all of his words for me. Duh.. I thought he wasn't kiddin! but it turns out that I WAS WRONG!!! *hithithit* It's ENOUGH FOR TODAY. I don't wanna do this anymore. I'm leaving.

I'm really leaving
Checking out from the school
Leaving the house.
Leaving EXO
Leaving my -temporary-house.
And go back to Seattle.
And tell that I want a day off. yeah, i'm going on a vacation. to Las Vegas. Yeah, that's right. ALONE. and that ty-Victor should approve!

If not .. I'll check out and leave AIA. and apply work somewhere else. I don't care.

I drive carefully ofcourse. I can't wait to tell that Bald-ty-proffesor that I'm going back to Seattle. No kidding, his upper head is bald. , I'm trapped in traffic. OH GREATT. I hit my head to the stir.

OHH COME ON!!
5minutes past ..
40 minnutes...
1 hour .. OH GOD DAMMIT. My phone's vibrating again. I took it and .. Baekhyun messaged me again. Cause I'm too depressed, I didn't reply him. I put back my phone again.

When I put it back, it rang. I saw who's the caller and a photo of Baekon appear. Let's see, I ignore his messages, I refuse the beach invitation, and now, am I going to ignore his call ? no. I pick it up.

"What ?"
"You're ignoring me"
"........."
"why won't you talk"
"I'm leaving"
"What!?"
"...."
"MIA! answer me!! You're really leaving?" I hang up. I don't want to argue anymore.I had enough. finally I get out from that damn traffic jam.

I'm inside my comnplex now, it's a relieve. Now .. what else ? A wolf live across my house and fall inlove with me ?. Gosh, I read too much. I read that fantasy book everytime before I went to sleep. 

I was driving peacefully to my house untill*BAAM!* I hit my brake. I wasn't kiddin'.. I ... I ... saw something. Something like a dog but dog is not like t-that. It was greyyish with a black mixed colored in.. I think furr ?. I stopped in the middle of the street. I unclasped my seatbelt and look to my right sight, the woods. So .. I wasn't wrong. I do saw that beast running across the street. Nono .... I read too much.. It must be a dog or something. Maybe he's lost. Poor doggie... Okay, I'm going to save him. besides.. I'm a dog person .. What could possibly go wrong ?

I park beside the fence of the woods. Then I get out. Leaving my purse inside my car but I bring my phone. Incase of emergency. I climbed the fence, it wasn't that high, it's a wood fence. Finally I'm in the woods. That dog was sitting not far from me. Yes .. I think I got Lulu's company... I can't wait to meet him. I walk as I was the most comfortable and independent woman in the world. 2 meters away from my soon-to-be-pet. wow, he's a little big than I thought. He's back facing me,

His furr seems soo soft from a distance. 1 meter away .. I stopped. I paused.

wait...
WA WA WAIT .
This is not a dog.
I WAS WRONG .
WRONG WRONG WRONG.
OH GOD OH GOD. Mr.big doggie, please don't turn around and recognizee me .. I'm to young to die. I am indeed a dog person. I think puppy person ? I yelped.
I walk back slowly, step by step, never took my eyes from that beast, afraid that it would turn around and eat me alive. I walk backwards smoothly untiil

*TACK* I stepped on the tree trunk. The beast was moving it tail until it heard me. OH GOSH OH GOSH. "I'm not a fully-senior in my job. I haven't been in relationship. I haven't married. I haven't graduate yet.. please don't take my life now please please please..." I keep mumbling and praying quietly. That beast did turn around and face me. OH GOD OH GODDDD

As I move my left foot backwards, the beast copying me forwards with it right foot. I did the same to my right foot and the beast copyng me again. OH GOD I can't move. he's 4 meters away. I think.. should I run for my life...(?) okay I'll run ... 1...2.................3 . I run. I run with all I might, the beast is following me and catching up with my speed. Of course it's a wolf, he got speed. why didn't I think of that !? Oh gosh oh gosh I balancing my balance with all I might. If I trip, I don't know what happen.

PLEASE please please be like the book, please come another wolf. The one who's kind and try to save my life. I don't know what to do so I keep hoping that and pray. Oh my gosh it grwolinggggggg oh my oh my. JASPERRR BALDY PROFFF, BAEKON, SEHUNN, LUHAANN SAVE ME!!!  

Suddenly, the beast's footstep cannot be heard anymore and all was I heard was growling, growling in .. pain, I think? I paused, I didn't dare to look back. WHAT WAS I THINKING !? WHY'D I STOPP RUNNING !? NOW, I CAN FEEL the beast's heavy breathing near my hipps. OH MY GOD. I'm limping. my knees becoming numb. Okay, if you want to play it that way god, I give up.

I'm ready to face my death. I turn around and look down. OH MY OH MY, It's really a wolf ! Why did I think that it's a dog !?. I move backwards a bit. The beast was starring right into my eyes. It already killing me with the deadly stare. 

*GROWWLL* OH MY GOOOOOOOSSSSHHH I fell and it was on the top of me. he locked my hands. He's saliva was drooling above my face and it showing it beast teeth. OH MY GOSH. IS THIS WHAT YOU'VE PLANNED FOR ME !? HOW CRUEL!!

"hii ... are you going to eat me ?" I ask the beast like I'm the most innocent,cutest,and STUPIDEST person on earth. "GRRRR" it's all what it said. I yelped. and I'm starting to cursing, mumbling random words, and praying quietly. I close my eyes. I'm ready. Bye all, bye baldy proffesor, bye sweety Jasper, Bye Lulu, Bye JERK, Bye Baekhyun, you're verry kind though, bye Sehun, bye lay .. bye.... wait. I don't feel anything on my hand again..is it gone? Should I open my eyes? yes, I should . 

I opened my left eye. I see nothing
I opened my right eye. I also see nothing. Am I dead ? but why can I still hear some growling. And ewwwww, I laydown on a wet soil, yuckk. Wait, I hear 2 growling. 2 wolfs!? oh no oh no..... PLEASE TAKE MY LIFE NOWWW!!!

I look to my left sight. OH MY MOTHER THERESA INDIA CALCUTA. IT WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BEAST I'VE EVER SEEN! (i hv only see 1 though). Yeah it's another wolf. But his furr is so white, clean and some of his head and body furr was cover with grey colour. It's snowy white. WOW. The whity wolf was somehow growling furiously at the wolf that was trying to eat me. I can only see the white one's though hahah I'm so ert. Is the white one's trying to save me? 

I push the ground to help me sit. Aw, my back hurts. The white one head's turning to his right side and seems like telling me to go. OH YESS THANKYOUUU MY GUARDIAN WOLF! I LOVE YOU. THANKYOU THANKYOU! I ran, limping to. I decided to watch the scene behind a tree, big enough. Yes, I arrived at the big tree. I'm was about to look at the spot where the two beasts are fighting and ... I can't see anyone. WHAT !? THEY VANISHED! WAS ALL OF THAT MY IMAGINATION!? maybe it because that stupid BOOK! urghhhh. I scratch my head in frustation. I turn around to walk to my car and ..

OH GOD...

The...

THE ..

WHITE

ONE .......

IS....

facing me .... 

I decided not to freak out because this beautiful creature saved me. "THANKYOU. KAMSAHAMNIDA. THANKYOUTHAKYOU. Thanks for saving me. You're one beautiful creature. THANKYOU THANKYOU..." I bowed to the beast that was just infront of me repeatly. "IF YOU WERE MY PET, I'LL GIVE YOU MY HUMAN FOOD, NOT THE DOG FOOD I GAVE TO LULU. THANKYOU" I don't know why I keep thanking it like he'll respond / understand me. But whatever, I should be thankyou. Whitout him, right now I would be in heaven .. or ... hell .

 

I walk backwards as I keep bowing to the beast.

Up. 

down.

up. wow, the white one is turning to a boy

down

Up. hey ... Sehun's here ..

down.

Up. hey sehun ..

down. wait what !?!?!?

I look up and.. IS THAT SEHUN !? My jaw dropped. *no .. no ...* I slapped my face right and left repeatly. The boy(not clear enough if it is really Sehun) just giggled with his handsome face. I looked down to the ground and close my eyes. WAKE UP ! THIS IS A DREAM. If this is not.. maybe I am a lunatic. Thinking that I saw a White wolf turning into Sehun. haha. Mia Mia Mia. You must stop reading fantasies.

Suddenly when I was slapping my head, My hand are being hold by something. No.. by someone. I look up, but my front hair are ruining my vision. something brushed my front hair, no, some one. Now I can see clearly. Wow, the one that did all that was Sehun. Is he Sehun !? Why Sehun is a wolf ? WHAT ?

"Hi Mia. Am I really a beautful creature?" I heard him talking. That voice, it's sehun. My vision's starting blurry. My eyelids are heavy. My knees becoming more nnumb than before. I fell, Now, all I see is black. 

 

 

~

 

Splashh..

splashh...

I felt sprinkles of water droping onto my face. It's annoying but it somehow encourage me to lift my eyelids. I tried and tried. Yeah, I opened my eyes.

First it was blurry

then .. I see a very handsome and hot boy. WAIT. It's SEHUN. "AAAAAAAARRGH" I scream. I get up from the wet soil. I covered my eyes. WHAT !? I'm seeing things. I'm sooo Loco.

"W-what's wrong?" I heard him questioning me with his usuall deep voice.
"You .."
"What?"
"where are you clothes!?" Still covering my eyes.
"What you mean?"
"y....you're " I said that bluntly.
"O-oh ..." 2 minutes of silence filled the air. I don't dare to stop covering my eyes. Wht's wrong with him ? Why don't he wore his clothes on!? He know that I'm a girl right!? wait, I just remember. He just turn into a human from a very beautiful beast.

"You can open your eyes now." He said. I sigh in a relief and look and made an eyecontact with him in a short distance, akwardd. "Why you want me to wear clothes? wasn't you're enjoying wht you're looking just now?" he smirked. Yes, I was enjoying lokking at his abs are built perfectly and it kinda look hot okay.

I picked uo some small rock and throw it right to his face for being such a ert. but the rock didn't land on his face, too bad. "YAH! YOU ERT!" he giggled and he walk to reach me. Oh my, my heart pumping so fast. geee... it's so fast.

"Are you okay ?" He tried to feel my forehead but I walk backwards to prevent it. Then I feel a tree behind me then I leaned to it. , He touched my forehead. My heart pumping more crazy. "You have a wound near you lips" Huh ? I put my finger beside my lips in the right yeah, it feel so bad. "It's becoming purple" he said.

I take  look of my hand and it carried the blood from my wound. . "Here let me help you" He leaned closer, locking me with his right hand supporting his body onto the tree and his other hand brushing my blood off of my wound. Oh my, this feels, what's happening !?

"there. It cured." He said. huh ? "what ? what you mean?" 

"It cured. I have a healing powers. Every one of us does."
"huh?" I don't understand
"What you see just now is real"
".... "
"Me, from wolf turning to me."
"What !?"
"yeah, I know. Don't freak out. I hope you keep it as a secret." I stare at the ground behind him blankly. so .. wolf .. healing power... everyone of them..

 

Sehun's POV

 

"So .. you're a wolf .."
"yes"
"Every one of you have healing powers"
"uhuh."
"so ... there are more wereworlves in this real world ?"
"yeap"
"Are Exo members werewolves too?"
"Nope"
"So, it's only you."
"Uhuh"
"You eat human?"
"Uhuh.."
"OHMYGOD"
"It's okay it's okay. I won't hurt you"
"Why ?" I don't know why either, somehow my heart tells me that it is wrong to eat you. First time I see you, I can't control my self to not eat you.
"I just don't"     besides my friend and school. I sometimes hunt the citizen.
"so ? what are the powers that you have?"
"Healing, speed, over strength, and turning a normal human to werewolfs" Mia gasped in shock
"I'm afraid you would eat me like that beast earlier."
"He's the black ones. Black ones are more wild and violent. I'm we're the white ones. We have loyalty"
"If I met the black one again, they will rip my head off and eat me ?"
"Uhuh"
"WHOAMYGOD"

"It's okay, I'm here to protect you" I smiled warmly to her.