Chap 02

What Are You ?

Unexpected

 

 


 

"Here you go" Baekhyun & Mia had finally arrive at the office. "Thanks" Mia smiled to him and he smiled back. 

Suddenly someone's tapped Baekhyun's shoulder. He look back and found Exo. "How you doin'?" Kai asked him, more like a tease. Baekhyun gave him a confuse look. "That's one smooth~move, Baeky" Luhan joked. Baekhyun rolled his eyes "Yeah, she's right, you.are annoying" Baekhyun nudge Luhan's head playfully.

"I don't know what's wrong with you people. Why's everyone calling me annoying today?!" He sounded like he's annoyed. All of them laughed at his words. Except Sehun. He kinda never laughed actually.

When Mia came out from the office with a new uniform on her hands, all of them look at Mia. "w-what?" Mia asked, stuttered because of Sehun, staring at her. All of them shook their heads and make a space for Mia to walk.

"hmm, could one of you show me where I could change?" Mia asked them. "I think I should show you the way again huh?" Baekhyun gave her his eyesmiles. Mia apologized for bothering him but he said it's okay since he have nothing to do while waiting for the bell to ring.

"Just now Luhan told me that you are an achaeologist, is that true?" Baekhyun asked her. "oh, y-yes I am" She again stuttered. "wow, at your age? amazing" Baekhyun clapped his hands for her. "hm, thankyou". 

Baekhyun asked what is her age, then they share each other's age. "Oh, so I guess you'll be calling me Oppa" Mia's not comfortable with calling people oppa. "But, I barely know you" She said. Baekhyun said it's okay untill they get to know each other more.

Meanwhile the Exo are walking to each classes. Luhan have the same schedule with Sehun, Lay, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. While others have a History class & Biology class, They have an English class. Luhan said goodbyes to others and they walk together to class.

"Are you sure she's a senior archaeologist? at her age it seems impossible" Kyungsoo said. Lay approved but Luhan didn't "If you must know, she's so sportive and intelligent. and pretty keke" Luhan joked. "Yeah, but it doesn't make any sense!" Lay defend. "Hm, you'll know. and.. FYI, Nothing is Impossible" Luhan fought back, then he glance and Sehun. "Sehunnie, are you alright?" Sehun look at Luhan then nodded. Once again, Luhan asked him if he's sick or something but he keeps shooking his head. They arrived at the class and the female students start to gossiping them. Some winks and called their names but of course they ignored them. 

 

~

 

 

Mia thanked Baekhyun once again for showing her the way. Baekhyun said he wanted to wait for her but  she refused. After nagging and everything, She finally gave in and do her business in the changing room.

Baekhyun didn't know why but he keeps starring at Mia's changing room. Many girls passed by and laughed at Baekhyun's reaction at that door. *w-w..what just happened?* Then Baekhyun shook his thought away untill Mia stepped out from the changing room and she's tidying something on her skirt.

"Is this the right size? I look fat" Mia pouted a little but maturely. "Nono" Baekhyun stuttered. "You look definetely fine. In fact you're so pretty" Baekhyun show off his eyesmiles. "o-oh, t-thankyou" Mia's shocked that he actually said that. 

All of a sudden, her phone rang, and it  was no other than Jasper. Mia thought that it's better be important. Not that he's bothering her or something but, hello ? she's in school and there's nothing to worry about. "Yeah? what?" Mia hissed to Jasper. "What~? I just want to make sure what you doin" Jasper . "I'm in school and what you expect me to do !?" Mia hissed in english fastly. Baekhyun just stand there and stare at her blankly. Didn't understand a single word what she's saying.

Baekhyun saw her hissing but slowly softened. "Oh, o-kay. Okay. uhuh. Bye.yeah I'll call back" Then Mia hang up and put her phone in her purse. "Gwenchanna? what's wrong?" Baekhyun asked him with worry face and nudge her  shoulder. "no.. nothing. It's just a chingu" Mia smiled to him and he smiled back. 

Baekhyun asked for Mia's permission to see her schedule. Luckily, she have the same schedule as him. "Oh great, you, me, D.O, Lay, Luhan, and Sehun have the same class now" Baekhyun said. Somehow, the name Sehun frightened her. "What !? that annoying boy!?" Mia straightened up her lips upwards. Baekhyun giggled and "I know, he's annoying. But when you get to know him, I'm sure you'll say he's the kindest person you've ever met" Baekhyun said smiling.

"Oh, really ?" Mia questioned, Baekhyun nodded. "Okay let's boost up our speed, class is going to start in 2 minutes" Mia just nodded ad follow him. 

They arrived infront of class and it's a perfect timing, the teacher was too about to get into class. The teacher pulled down her glasses a bit lower "You... Jung Mia right?". Mia bowed 90degrees "Y-yes" Baekhyun stared at them both. "Mr.Byun you're excuse to class" Baekhyun nodded and mouthed a goodbye to Mia. 

Luhan and Lay noticed Baekhyun's entiring the class and he waved at him. Baekhyun spotted them and ran towards them. "How is it going?" Luhan said playing his eyebrows up and down. "You didn't follow her inn into the changing room, right?" Luhan nudge his elbow to Baekhyun repeadtly. Baekhyun shocked at his word and furrowed his eyebrows.

"You're insane Lulu! get your mind straight!" Baekhyun hissed and look away from him. Luhan, D.O and Lay laughed hardly, Sehun shook his head in disbelieving. 

The classroom became quiet and all eyes were on the teacher and.. Mia. Baekhyun smiled to her and she smiled back a little. The class noticed what the two were doing and whispering began to filled the classroom. Luhan made and eye contact with her and he smirked, but Mia rolled her eyes. 

"CLASS LISTEN UP!" Mrs.Lee clapped her hands twice and all of them shut up. "We have a new student,Mia, please introduce yourself" The teacher show her where she should be standing and Mia nodded.

"She's so pretty and looks like a native!"
"Who is she?"
"No way! she's a korean!"
"Mia? I often heard that name"
"Mia? Jung Mia? Is she Jung Mia?"

Whispers started to fill up the classroom again. Mia bit her lower lip and Mrs.Lee shook her head in dissapointed, while remaining Exo members exchanging looks referring to their reactions. "CLASS QUIETT!!" She shouted once again and all of then shut. Mia cleared and prepare for introduction. "Annyeonghasseo" She bowed 90degrees angle to the class " Jung Mia-imnidta but you can call me Mia and that's everything I wanna say" Mia continued and look at Mrs.Lee, wanting to sit. But the class starting to whiper around again

"What? that's it?" Mrs.Lee questioned and the class becaming quiet again. "Yeah, I'm sure you don't want to know about me bcs you'll find it boring" Mia showed up her forced-smile to the teacher and the class. "Okay, Miss Jung you can choose wherever you want to sit".

Mia walk to search for her seat but all of the class are eyeing her. She got annoyed and walk shyly, but when she saw Baekhyun waving his hand telling her to become his seatmate, She's thankfull. As Mia sit Baekhyun keep smiling to her and when she noticed it she smiled to him again.

Her seatmate is Baekhyun, her rightside is Sehun alone and behind her is Luhan and Luhan's left is Lay. Mia look back and found Luhan smiling to her, she sighed heavily and rolled her eyes. "whatt !?" Luhan yelped. Lay giggled.

 


~

 

School ended at 4:00pm and Mia's heading home with her car after saying goodbyes to the Exo members especially Baekhyun, Luhan was annoying .. and a goodbye for Sehun is a bit akward, she just nodded as a goodbye and Sehun nodded a little in reply.

When driving, Mia's keep questioning what's his problem?(Sehun). Mia facepalm herself and shook his thought away, focusing on her driving. First, when they met, Sehun keep looking at her, he never look away. Second, when she stepped into the class with Mrs.Lee, Mia spotted Sehun and look away quickly, avoidng eyecontact. Of course, if they had an eyecontact, it'll bee very akward. But Mia can tell that he's looking at her always even when she's walking to Baekhyun's seat. Third, when lunch time and breaktimes, she unfortunately always sat across Sehun. And it was very-very akward. Mia tried her best to smile and avoid eyecontacts.

*urgh, maybe if I get to know him better, it'll be less akward. everyone need times* She thought and making her lips turned straight. AAnd she remember about her task and automatically remembered.. Jasper, He haven't been calling her since he called her when she's with Baekhyun.

Mia arrived at her house and when inn after parked her car in the garage. Lulu greeted her by running towards her. Mia lifted him and gave him a hug. "Youuu eat well right? goodd boooyy". Mia ran upstairs and prepare herself for exploring the woods across her house that is fenced. She already got permission with the rightful person for exploring and checking.

She's now ready for exploring and she didn't forget to lock her temporary house properly and leave Lulu his supper and dinner. But she just remember Jasper again and she called him "Jez? " Mia called him as she skipped over the fenced. "Oh, you called. what you doooin?" He sounded like Isabella from Phineas and Ferb series. "searching for that thing of course. I'm in the woods now and maybe I wouldn't have signal so you better hurry". She entered the woods and prepare her camera for action. "Oh, be careful. make sure no one follows you especially boys. and .. someone's want to.. talk.. to . you" Jasper handed the phone to someone and Mia furrowed her eyebrows in confusness.

"Hello Mia" . "Proffesor Victor?" Mia shocked. "yes, sorry for calling you not properly. but, I want you to to search the.." then the proffesor talk and talk and Mia just replied yes and stuff. 

Mia spotted something, somthing's moving below a big.. bigg tree. Mia look away like it never happened, she thought she saw wrong. But there's something there but Mia didn't mind it just keep looking and exploring. She stopped and think about it, maybe there's something under that big tree. She went to that tree and spotted black rose lying under it with a sun shine shine beyond the black rose. 

Mia studied the black rose by looking at it. She didn't dare to touch it, she just took a picture of the black rose and leave it.

 

~

 

After hours of exploring Mia went back home. She's tired. She info(ed) Jasper that she's home, but when she's about to cross from the fence to her house, she look right because she think there's a persson in her right sight and she was right. it look like a boy, boy who's kneeling on street? no , not kneeling, crawling? no, not crawling but he seems like he wanted to crawl. He's too far, she can't see clearly but, WHAT!? he looks familiar.. wait .. *IS THAT OH SEHOON !?* WHAT'S HE DOING HERE!? HE LIVE HERE or What !?*