Chapter 2 "Pieces Falling"

I Can't Wait Forever

Chapter 2 "Pieces Falling"

"TaecYeon" I finally spoke "Do you have anyone, in mind at the moment?"

"Well," he chuckle "I have you in my mind right now, so tell me how long have you been in here?"

"I'm serious" I gave him a little push "because...because" and from there I couldn't force the words out, I felt a sharp pain pushing against my chest. I was burning up inside. In the back of my mind, all I thought about was SeungYeon how she would felt, if I...

"Well, I do, but it's a secret" he finally broke the silent."She's been running through my mind ever since, this one day" he gave a small smile,"but...something tells me, she won't be the one who'll stay with me forever"

With that, everything went silent again. I forgot how long we both had been there through silence, but I remember him, grabbing my hands.

"I'll take you home"

We both head out towards the front of the school, and I saw SeungYeon running towards me.

"Oh Nicole..."she stared at me and TaecYeon, I finally realize that we were still holding hands. I moved my hands from TaecYeon and he stare down at me, then at SeungYeon.

"SeungYeon, aren't you suppose to be at practice?" I question her, feeling guilty.

"Well, I...I thought I should come and check on you, but you seem fine." she turn around and walked away.

"Seung..."

"Come on, I'll take you home" TaecYeon grabbed my hands again.

Throughout the walk, we both were quiet, he was still holding on my hands, I could feel the warmth in his hands against mines. In my head was, is SeungYeon mad at me? Is she going to start ignoring me? Well, she be anger? Did she think that I only did that on purpose because, I knew she liked him?

"Nicole...Nicole" he had shook me gently "You're home," with that he let go of my hands and walked away.

I watch as he walked further away from me, it hurts enough already knowing, being with him means breaking a friends heart. As he faded away, I turn around and enter my house. My mom was lying on the sofa sound asleep with the t.v. on. She's been so bored ever since my father left. I grab a blanket from the closet and cover my mother up. I turned off the t.v and headed upstairs to my room. As I enter my dark room, I felt mix emotion rising inside of me, to the point where I wanted to burst out crying. I my lamp and threw my bag onto my bed. I changed into my white tank top and pink sweat pants. I sat down, pulled out my homework. There I sat, the wind passing me, from my open window, I smelled rain approaching closer and...closer.

'THUD, THUD, THUD'

I awoken myself sitting at my desk with my head down, I guess I fell asleep while getting my math homework done.