Chapter 4 "What Can I Say"

I Can't Wait Forever

Chapter 4 "What Can I Say?"

Thud Thud Thud Thud~

"School again?" Nicole mumble hitting her alarm clock

"Nicole are you awake yet!?" yelled Mrs.Jung from downstairs "Or else I'll come up there!"

"Yes yes I'm awake!"

Nicole got up and got ready for school. As she left the house a cool wind hit her pale cheeks. She stood still for awhile. The fog was thicker and she couldn't see what was ahead of her. She took her first step off the porch. With that she headed to school. It was the usual walk, and talk. Students stood with their friends at the court yard chatting and gossiping. Nicole enter the gate yard, searching for SeungYeon since the fog started to disappear with the sun reaching out from the sky. Nicole spotted SeungYeon. Next to her was the football jocks and SeungYeon's cheer leader friends. Nicole took one step back, and bumped into someone.

"Yah watch where you're going next time"

"Oh I'm..." Nicole turned back to find Jaebeom "Y-Y-You" Nicole pointed at Jaebeom who was still staring at Nicole.

"Yahh!" Jaebeom pointed back surprise "You-You again!"

"What do you mean you again?! I should be the one saying that!" Nicole yelled at Jaebeom "And you should at least say sorry for yesterday's accident!"

"Well, if it was just an accident why are you making such a big deal about it!" Jaebeom fussed right back at Nicole

"Why are you yelling at me!?" Nicole question loudly

"I don't know, why are you yelling at me?!" In a loud tone

"Well...ughhh"

"Yeah, right back at you" Jaebeom finally lower down his voice. "Because of you everyone's staring at us like were both some idiot"

"Umph" Nicole sigh "Say you're sorry then"

"No" Jaebeom looked at Nicole weirdly "Why should I?"

"Because..."

"Nicole-Ah" SeungYeon walked towards Jaebeom and Nicole "You know Jaebeom Oppa to?" SeungYeon stood next to Jaebeom.

"Ughh..." Nicole mumble "No, we both just met recently" giving Jaebeom a mug look on her face.

"Oh, I see...Jaebeom Oppa the team is looking for you" SeungYeon smiled at Jaebeom "Let's go"

"Oh, okay" Jaebeom glance at Nicole.

"Nicole!" Taecyeon grabs Nicole's arm from behind "What are you..." Taecyeon stare at Han SeungYeon and Jaebeom "Are they bothering you?" Taecyeon leaned over to Nicole's ears.

"Oh No" Nicole gave a humble smile .

"Well see you later Nicole" SeungYeon smile walking away.

The bell rung for class to began, Nicole walked beside Taecyeon.

"Oppa..."

"What?" Taecyeon still holding onto Nicole's arm.

"Ughhh...never mind" Nicole smile.

As Nicole and Taecyeon enter the classroom, Jaebeom was sitting behind Nicole's seat.

"Gosh I hate that guy" Taecyeon grunts.

"W-What oppa?" Nicole stare at Taecyeon...

"Him and his stupid jocks friends I hate them" Taecyeon let go of Nicole's arm and went to his seat "If he bothers you tell me" Taecyeon looking back at Nicole.

Nicole nod her head and went straight to her seat.

"Why is he in here?" Nicole question herself..."Oh My God"

"Hey...Hey" Jaebeom poked Nicole's right shoulder from behind.

"Goshhh" Nicole sigh before turning around "What?!"

Jaebeom gave Nicole a smile, and looked back down on his notebook "Nothing"

"Babo" Nicole turn around.

"Good morning class" Mr. Kim loudly spoke "Well if you guys didn't notice, we have a new student who just transfer from a different class, Park Jaebeom would be with us for the rest of the year. Jaebeom please stand up"

Jaebeom stood up and greeted himself to the class. He stare at Taecyeon who wasn't pay attention to him at all.

"As you all know, school is almost over you senior are going to graduate, but...you guys still have a test that I'll be giving out as your final. If you fail you won't be graduating. Study Study, I'll be passing the test out by late next week."

"Hey..."

"WHAT?" Nicole grunt.

"I wasn't even talking to you" Jaebeom mug Nicole.

"Oh..."

"Aishhh Stupid."

It was after class. I had practice today. But for some reason for the first time I didn't feel like going. Me and SeungYeon's friendship has become so awkward ever since yesterday's incident with Taecyeon oppa. Should I blame myself for it? Should I have known better? Even today at lunch she was with her jock and cheerleaders squad for the first time. I sat alone eating, since Taecyeon oppa went outside to play soccer. It felt so weird everyone just staring at me. But it didn't really bother me much. I'm just hoping for a better tomorrow to come.

Nicole went to the lockers to change. As she walked towards the locker rooms, two of the Jock players came and block Nicole's way.

"Hey are you Nicole?" Jock No.1 asked.

"Ugghh Yeah why?" Nicole question

Both of the Jock players stare at each other then at Nicole.

"Get her" Both of them grab Nicole by her arm and covering .

Nicole screamed and screamed with her loudest voice, but nothing was heard. Both the jock cover her eyes with a wet cloth. All Nicole could now do was hear what they were talking about. They came to a stop. Nicole was now tied by tape and rope on her ankle and her hands. They tied a rope around Nicole's mouth and tape up with tape. After they were done they remove the cloth for her eyes.

"AIshh~ such a pretty girl. I'm sorry we had to do this" Both of them Giggle.

What was I to do? What can I say? I couldn't scream no one was going to help me. Was it because I was fatherless? That they did this to me? Taecyeon oppa...Help ME. I'm begging you...

"NICOLE!"