L for Lonely

Script

 

  

       "Touch her and your DEAD".

The words rang through me. His voice sounded cold and uninviting. I swallowed more saliva and watched the scene before my eye's. He twisted Jin's arm's around his back in a swift motion. With his other hand punching his face in. Jin fell backwards looking up at me and everyone else . His black eye was throbbing from the impact of the punch.

The guy turned around and I could clearly see who it was.

My heart stopped. "M...Myung..soo?"

His worried expression didn't leave his face "Are..you okay?". "He didn't touch you right?".

I nodded. Why? though. Why was he here?

I left Myungsoo and ran over to Gna she wasn't crying anymore just shocked from the whole thing. Myungsoo followed me and ignored me. Helping Gna up. He dusted off her chothes. "Gna..he didn't hurt you right?".

Gna nodded ignoring her bruises on her knee's. Myungsoo lifted Gna and put her on his back.

My heart stung a bit when I saw how good they looked together. So he wasn't giving me special treatment..

All of us walked past everyone and exited the club.What a day.

Myungsoo spoke up. "My mom's car is parked out in the front". 

Me and Gna nodded and walked to the silver car. I opened the door so Myungsoo could set Gna down in the seat. Then I walked on the other side opening the door for myself. Myungsoo sat in the front seat tugging at his seat belt locking it into place.

"Ms.Kim". I said outloud in my best polite voice.

She laughed "Call me Myungsoo's omma, Mrs.Kim sounds so old fashioned".

I smiled "Myungsoo's omma,kamsahamnida for the ride..and everything else".

She smiled "Its not a burden for me".

I half smiled and looked out the window.

It was strange though. I'm not complaining but how did Myungsoo know I was there.

Well if he didn't know I proberly wouldn't be alive. Jin would have kicked my

face in. Literally.

Just thinking about what happened didn't add up. He also came at the right time.

Why was Myungsoo's mom car outside the club too?

This isn't the first time this happened. Myungsoo's mom is starting to freak me out.

Knowing my name and my mother? I felt like opening the car door and getting away as fast as possible.

I puffed my cheek's out and checked on Gna who was sleeping peacefully. How could you sleep at a time like this?

She did have a long day. I looked outside. It was nightime but you could see the streetlights on.

I wonder if Ms.Kim remember's where I live. The club from our building is very far. I gazed out the window to see nothing. Everything was black and the streetlights were barely glinting.

I was about to speak up when the car stoped. "Where here".

She remembered? How long ago was that car ride that Myungsoo offered to me at school?

That was like days ago!! How could this person memorize my addresss!

I meekly smiled and woke up Gna. Her eye's fluttered open. Myungsoo got out of the car and opened the door for us.

Such a gentlemen.

He helped Gna out and I followed suit. "Bye". Myungsoo said walking back to his car.

Gna nodded and walked to the first story complex. We checked in and took the elevator up, to our floor Gna unlocked the door swiftly for a not even awake person.

I kicked my sneaker's off and headed towards the kitchen. "Don't you think that was weird?".

I called out from the fridge rummaging for not stale food.

Gna smiled "I'm glad he came, I don't care even if it was weird".

I didn't want to continue the converstation so I nodded and headed for my room.

Gna didn't understand about Myungsoo's mom. I was so tired of the questions building up in my mind because of that women. 

I grabbed my journal and collapsed on the bed.

Dear, Journal

   Once again Myungsoo's mom didn't fail to weird me out. I haven't wrote in you in forever try counting a day or two. Questions keep piling up in my brain. Mr.Kang seem's to be ignoring me these days in class and focusing on other students. Oh well. Another day. I'm going to leave this entry short because of school tommorrow. By the way I haven't seen GD since he gave me that ride last time. Me and Gna's relationship is a bit shaky but  its alright now though after the "incident" that occured today, I'll tell you tommorrow! Long story short, We had a fight over mom and other things. Turns out I'm not okay than I thought I was. Mom being in the hospital again is killing me. I can't lose her even if I hate her.

Sincerly,

Kim Hyuna

 

I woke up at the annoying sound of my alarm clock. Beep! Beep Beep! I reached over hitting it too stop. I got up feeling all groggy. My eyes were puffy and my hair was a tangled mess. Its the same routine everyday. Get up brush my teeth,shower,get dressed.

The life of a student. I brushed my teeth while I was showering and went into my bedroom. My unifrom was layed out from the school tie to the the black knee socks. 

I put on the uniform pulling on the sweater over my head and snapping on the tie. What time it is it anyway? Shoot! I only have 20 minutes to leave the house!

I ran downstairs stuffed my face with bread and made my way out the house. Calling "Bye Gna". Before closing the door. The walk to school was always nice.

I walked peacefully admiring the buildings and food places.

That reminds me I'm going to be hungry for lunch. All I had was a piece of bread.

I pouted and continued walking. The aroma of food stands were starting to get to me.

Hyuna! you'll get food in school I told my stomach. 

I walked past several alley's and buildings. There was a shortcut from my home to school so I took it instead of the bus.

The only issue was there's lot of homeless people in some of the alleys. Today they were all sleeping. I took one of my mini milk carton's and placed it near the old man sleeping.

I smiled and made my way to school. Opening the doors I hurried up the steps. The principal walked past me your "5 seconds late".

I bowed "Sorry".

She gave her devil look and I nodded. That meant it better not happen again.

I have Mr.Kang first period.

Writing. Thank god.

All of the other teacher's are just annoying. I walked into the classroom and chose a seat at the back. My usual seat was being occupied by of course Sunny. She took my seat when she realized it was right next to Myungsoo.

Eh. Its not her fault she didn't know. When I walked past Myungsoo he looked at me. I ignored his gaze and looked down pretending not to know. 

Mr.Kang took out his ruler and hit his hand against it the whole time he was teaching. He thinks it makes him look tough. Every 15 minutes a kid would fall asleep and he woud pelt a notebook at them.

I ignored it and continued to write about Hyeri. One of his assignments was to write about a fictional character and turn it in by tommorrow. We had to start working on it now.

I turned around to see Junhyung looking intent by his work. Surprisingly he already wrote two pages.

"Junhyung! stop talking to Hyuna your interupting her! do you think school is a game?". 

I faced the front to see Mr.Kang yelling. Oh..no he thinks Junhyung was talking to me. I was going to say he wasn't talking to me but thats when Junhyung got up.

"DO you ever think I would want to talk to her?!!". Junhyung said with rage in eyes.

Mr.Kang gaped his mouth "Exuse me? is that how you TALK to an ELDER? This is not some Gang!...well if your so confident..lets hear what you wrote".

I bit my lip and faced Junhyung. He didn't even look up at me. Instead he got up with his paper and threw it at Mr.Kang.

He even left the classroom.

How could someone be so rude.

Mr.Kang scoffed and continued writing on the board.

Junhyung must hate me. 

I continued writing till the bell rang.

Placing my books in my bag. Since today was friday we had a free period.

I made my way to my spot by the oak tree and  sat down on the grass.  Pulling out my journal from my bag.

Dear,Journal  

I scribbled it out and closed the book. For the past few days It's been stressful.

Still no friends. Still has no social life. No where to go. No one to be with.

Just my journal and me.

Its not have as bad. If only you could talk. I shook my journal and smiled putting it backdown.

Where's my shade?

I looked up to see a tall figure standing in front of me.

"GD..why are you blocking my shade?".

He laughed and sat down. "Missed me?"

I rolled my eyes "you wish".

He chuckled and felt the grass between his slender fingers.

"Why are you always here?".

I was taken back by his question.

"What do you mean?" I said back nervously touching my hair

"Your always alone...".

I sighed "I was hoping you didn't notice". I said truthfully.

He smiled and changed the subject."Sorry I didn't come to school I had errands to run, this and that"'.

"Ah mhmm" I said

"What you don't believe me?".

"I didn't say anything..". I said smirking

GD gaped his mouth and started tickling me.

"STOP!!...STOPP!! GD!!". I shreiked

GD stuck his tongue out and laughed.

"There,thats your punishment".

I looked down at my journal. Maybe it wasn't just us.

The way the wind blew in GD's hair made me smile.

He started to touch my hair. Running his hand's through the knots

My heart started pounding. "What are you doing?".

He smiled "Getting a leaf out of your hair". He showed me the leaf as proof and started to play with it.

"By the way don't you ever brush you hair?". I gave him an annoyed expression and

 hit his arm "Ow" he moaned out.

My stomach started to growl.

I covered my stomach as my face turnt a deep shade of pink.

We both looked at each other and broke out laughing.

"I think someone's hungry". 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 
 
 
 
 
  
 
     I really liked her little encounter with GD it was so Lighthearted and airy!
She finally got to be a kid for once and not a depressed teen.
Well I'm playing Good author today by updating today!
I promise to update tommorrow.
For real this time! I swear on Onew's CHICKEN!
Oh if you guys are a bit confused on why does  Myungsoo know who Gna is dats cuz Myungsoo was Hyuna's friend in Middle school.