Myungsoo's admirer

Script

 

(Hyuna pov)

     There I was again at my spot writing in my journal. Today wasn't a beautiful day the clouds were out and it looked like rain was about to fall. I didn't care though. I was perched up at the side of the tree like everyday writing in my journal.The drops started to fall on my journal staining the pages. Hyuna quickly closed her journal and tried her best to run towards the entrance. I ran my hand against the handle Crap! Its locked. I should have listened when Ms.Kim said they weren't letting students go out.Hyuna waited under the ceiling as the rain came pouring down clutching her journal.

 

Meanwhile......

 

"Kim Hyuna"....."Is Kim Hyuna here today?". Myungsoo spoke up "Yea I saw her today but I don't know where she is.." Mr. Kang sighed."Well then I just have to mark her absent and have the principal deal with her". Myungsoo nodded and sat back down. Why isn't she here? Myungsoo looked outside the window watching the rain fall. Noo...she can't be. Whatever if she doesn't want to show up then oh well.

(Back to Hyuna)

The ceiling didn't provide much shelter but I guess it was alright. My body was soaken wet from head to toe. I wasn't scared of the rain its just the thunder. "Why are you outside?"

I looked up to see who it was. It was a boy with reddish hair he had a hoodie over his head. I didn't see him before. Maybe he's new...he can't be though he looks too familar. "I got locked out". "Wow, you go to this school and you don't know any other entrance". Was he testing me or something?

"There's no other entrance except the one in the front". He smirked at me "Then go to the front entrance". "Its raining though....and the thunder". "Well your all ready soaking wet". He was right. "How about this we both run to the front entrance". It sounded stupid but I agreed. "Okay on 3.  1,2....3!

We both ran flailing are arms like idiots everywhere to the front entrance. When I got there I broke out laughing.He opened the door for me and we rushed in.

To our luck the principal was right there with her finger tapping against her watch . "Why are you outside when I said not to,plus its way past 1st period, your both late to class". "Don't think just because your back Mr. Kwon that you can get away with this, there will be consequences". 

"Your dismissed". We both bowed and walked to our classes. "Why is she such a.. " I didn't know how to answer his question so I stated the obvious.

"Maybe she's on her period". "Everyday?" he asked, I laughed. "I don't know she just likes to take her misery out on everyone else". I liked that everytime I said something he would look at me intently. It was proberly cause of the fact he was new.

"Hyuna and Jiyong". I recongnized that voice.. it was Mr.Kang's. Who's Jiyong though?

"Hey what class do you have now" I asked him. "Writing". So he is in this class. Mr. Kang interuppted us.

"What were you two doing?" I tired to explain our situation.  "We got locked out of the school...because of the rain it took a while".

"Both of you stand outside with your arms up and keep them there I'll talk to you after class". 

I sat on the ground and held my arms up. He did the same and looked up at me. "By the way my name's Kwon Jiyong but..call me GD". "GD?"  I uttered. "Yea".

GD... sounded catchy.

"GD" I said again.... "Yea?" he answered.

"My arms hurt". "Mine too".

I couldn't help but smile.  From a far distance there was small footsteps approaching."Who's coming"?I looked up "What do you mean". My question was answered when a short girl with pigtails was walking with the principal that scolded us.

Another new person to the school? She was nodding at everything the principal said like a puppy.

The principal smiled and said"next time don't go outside and you won't be in this situation". We both nodded."Hyuna, I want you to show Sunny around the school".

"I have to get home though". It was true mom sometimes forgets to take her medicine

"I don't care" the principal said  in a sharp voice.

I nodded and got up.

"I'll tell Mr.Kang that your showing the new girl around".

"Okay". I responded.

Me and the new girl started walking down the hall. I turned around and mouthed sorry to GD. He mouthed back "its okay". Poor GD his arms in that painful position. I've known GD for and hour and already he has treated me better than any person in this school.

"Hey".

I looked at her...why is she trying to make converstation?

"Hi...Whats your name?" I asked. Even though I already knew, I wanted to be nice.

"Sunny".

I walked with Sunny and pointed at random things to show her.

"So this is the cafeteria..and thats the fly on the cafeteria floor".

"Thats the water fountain where people drink out of". 

Cant she just find her own way around....Our school isn't so complicated.

Then I noticed she wasn't talking much during the whole tour just staring off into space. "What inspired you to come to this school". It was kind of strange for her to want to come to such an average school. She looked lost.

"I transfered". 

"Why?"

Then all of a sudden her emotion changed and she got all happy "Can I trust you?" 

I nodded. Sure trust a girl you met 5 minutes ago. "Because I fell in love"

"With school?" I asked. "Your so naive" she giggled and went on "I... fell in.. love with someone".

Oh! who?". I even threw in my excited voice.

"Myungsoo". Just the mention of his name made my heart drop. The same Myungsoo I liked all during elementary and middle school. "How do you know him?" maybe I shouldn't have asked but I was just too curious.

"He visited my aunt last summer and would tutor my cousin...Since then I liked him".

"You guys would make a cute couple". Even though I wanted to be Myungsoo's girlfriend, I didn't have a chance. Sunny had a better chance than me. That doesn't mean I can't stop liking him though.

Sunny smiled and locked arms with me. "Hyuna do you want to be my friend". I was shocked. No one has ever asked me to be their friend before. She said it so naturally too. 

I went through elementary and middle school eating lunch by myself  sometimes with one or two acquaintances. I smiled "Sure". Me and Sunny both walked back to Mr.Kang's classroom. For some reason GD wasn't outside holding his arms up.

The principal is proberly dealing with him. She did say something about him coming back. How come he left then? Is that why he looked so familar?

We both walked into the classroom I sat at the back leaving Sunny by herself. "Anneyeonghaseyo, I'm Sunny". She respectfully bowed and sat down next to Myungsoo... Nobody commented about her manners.

I turned around and scanned the room looking for GD.  He's not here... so  I decided to focus on my work instead. Mr.Kang was giving out papers. What assignment is he giving out?

I looked over to Junhyung who had a paper in front of him which clearly had a giant F on it. Oh! those are the , all about me essay's we were suppose to do yesterday. I didn't finish mine. Aish! This day just keeps on getting better and better.

Mr. Kang walked over to me and placed a turned over paper on my desk. I meekly smiled and watched him walk away. I turned over the paper to see a A+ at the top circled.

How could I possibly get an A+!! I wrote three sentences. Oh well you don't see me complaining. The bell rang loud interuppting my thoughts. Hyuna placed her work in her bag and scurried  out the classroom with everyone else. "Hyuna".

Aish..I walked back in "Yes Mr.Kang"."Your work was well written but I'm letting you slide just this once don't disappoint me". I bowed and walked out the classroom bumping into someone. "S-Sorry!". His uniform looked familar when he removed his hand from his face I could tell who it was.

"Myungsoo?"....."Yea?" he responded. I wanted to ask him for a ride but I didn't want to be annoying. Instead all that came out was "Bye". Myungsoo smiled "See you tommorrow". Yes you will I thought.

After that weird encounter I ran over to the bus stop. I was too late though the bus went off without me. Sigh... I sat down on the bus bench swinging my feet. "Missed the bus?" How did he know? I looked up and saw GD staring back at me with that same smirk.

"Where were you during class?"...GD paused for a bit "I had a..stomach ache so I went to the nurse". "Ohh,hope you feel better". GD nodded " Anyway.... need a ride?".

"You don't have a car though..well I think you don't".

"Who says I need a car?" GD said smirking.

GD grabbed my hand and dragged me before I could say no. To a perfectly parked motercyle. "Nice right?" Way more than nice but instead I just nodded. He tossed me a helmet. I caught it and put it back on the motercyle.
 

"I don't think I should".

"C'mon it'll be fun trust me".

I paused "No, it wont let me just take the bus".

"Okay suit yourself". Then GD started driving off. "Wait.. Wait!!" I called out. He drove back "That's what I thought". I smiled and got on.

GD drove fast so most of the time my arms were around his waist. He smelled like soap. Am I weird for smelling him? I shook my head. I liked the way the wind blew in my hair.. It felt good feeling the breeze on my face.

It was nice being with someone like GD. Everyone would smile at him but wonder who the girl in the back is. I guess no one expects a girl like me to be with a guy like him. I felt like hoping off the motercyle and explaining that, we are not a couple so they could stop giving me looks.

I lived really close to the school and GD my new friend was driving very fast. I wonder if Gna would come out when she saw me and yell at both of us.

Thankfully,I didn't see her. GD was about to pass my building when I called out. "Thats the apartment!" The motercyle stopped making a streaking noise on the road. I cringed. I got off the motercyle leaving the helmet behind. "Thanks for the ride". GD smiled "Sure anytime".

GD drove off leaving me by myself. Its dark out already? I glanced at my watch 8:30. I took my keys out and turned the lock. Mom was watching her food shows eating cashews. I sat down and watched food shows with her. "Umma". She looked up "mhmm". Maybe I shouldn't interupt her.

"Do you know about Myungsoo's mother?". My mother got up and slapped me across my face leaving a red hand mark. "Don't ever mention her in this household ever..again". 

I nodded and ran upstairs. I curled up in bed and cried. Hot tears were spilling down my cheeks. Wetting up the pillows. I grabbed one and plunged my face in it to keep myself from making noise. Why did I even ask? . I had to find out what happened. The more I thought about it,the more curious I got.  I have alot to write in my journal tommorrow.

 

 



 


 


 

Okay.......The last couple of days have  been hectic!

Two more days of School then its summer. Yay! 

Then I could update more. Umm

Mi I've been hiding this chapter.

Alot of drama happened. Anyway

Hope you liked it .