Three words meaning Love

Script

  

              I sat at my desk eyeing the silk tissue from Junhyung. That jerk now I have to return it to him.  A sigh escaped from my lips as I picked up the iron and put it on to heat up .

What shall I do while I wait? I wasn't in the mood to clean so I grabbed my mirror and tilted it to see a better look at myself. That's how I look? I quess I was right to avoid mirrors and camera's my most of my teen life. My eye brows needed plucking. I had a bit of a mustache and my hair was frizzy not the pretty waves cascading down that guys in my school admired so much. 

Maybe I should give myself a little makeover while I'm at it. Then I realized I haven't cared about looks till Junhyung said something. Aish! Why should I change my appearence. For some reason what he said erked me in the wrong way. I didn't want to be known as "ugly nerd" anymore.I shouldn't change for anyone but myself. I sighed once more and ironed the tissue. It was quite small so it didnt require any work.  

I did say I was going to change for Mom. She should see me as a strong person now. I want her last moments to be special. Most importantly I want her to proud of me for the first time in my life.

Not once did she go to any one of my school activities. Nobody was there to congratulate me when I won spelling Bee's or got to study abroad. Of course Gna got the praise.

Well who wouldn't prasie her. She's beautiful. Since Mom didn't care for extra curricular things, when Gna started to win mini beauty pageants. All you could hear in this household was "My daughter is going to be Miss South Korea". She would tell every ajumma on the street and her stupid girlfriends. 

I reached into my wooden dresser pulling out the purple tweasers from my solar system project.The only reason I had these was because I had to place little design's on the planets.

Then in the other draw I pulled out waxing strips. Do I have any contacts? I don't think so.

Maybe I can ask Gna for some. I griped onto the tweaser and started to pluck my eyebrows. Ow!.. Ow! ow!!. Ouch Why am I doing this again? I set the tweaser's down and rubbed the wax strips between my fingers to heat up the wax. I removed the top layer revealing the sticky wax strip. Here goes nothing.

I placed the wax strip carefully on my lip and yanked away with all of my strength. OWWWWW! I yelped. I moved my lips to see if any hair was left. The burning sensation was still there left on my upper lip. 

Never again. Will I EVER do that. Checking the mirror once more I sighed. Only a little improvement. Maybe if I straightened my hair? Well just the top part. "Gna...". I called out. Moments later she opened my door "You rang?".

"Yea.. do you have a hair straightener..or maybe a hair curler". Gna did a double take. "Um.are you okay Hyuna??". She checked my temperature just to make sure. "Yes I'm fine" I whined.

"The hair curler is in the bathroom and the straightener is in my room". I nodded and Gna left my room. "Are you sureee your okay???" she said calling out from the hallway. "I'M fineee!!". I yelled out.  

I headed towards the bathroom and opened up the drawers connected to the sink. Ah! found it. I plugged it in and put it on. So I'll just wait for it to heat up. "Oh! the iron I left it on!". I ran to my bedroom reaching for the iron.

Accidently my hand slipped and touched the metal part. "OWW". I yelped cradling my arm. "WHAT HAPPENED?" Gna came barging in. I gulped. "I burned my hand from the iron". She gave me an annoyed expression and pulled me into the bathroom. Gna smeared toothpaste on her fingers.

"Don't move it doesn't hurt". I nodded  and she massaged the toothpaste gently  on my hand. "Hyuna. tell me whats going on,you never cared about what you looked like till now"."Shoudn't you be worrying about mom or studying?". 

"What does me burning myself with a iron have to do with anything!!?!". I yelled back. "You know thats easy for you to say cause your pretty! "DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE AN OUTCAST?!". "Of course take Mom's side after all, she always did praise you!". "Remember she's the same WOMAN WHO LEFT US!". 

Gna stared into my eyes keeping her distance . Oh my god I never yelled at Gna before.

I covered my mouth with my hand when I realized what I have done. My vision started to get blurry from the tears forming in my eyes.

"You know I gave up my life for you".  Gna left the bathroom not only that, she left the house, leaving me to drown in my own sorrow. I kneeled down so my weak shaky knee's could rest. Tear's one by one were flowing out of my eyes. My face felt hot and sticky. I clenched my fists trying to stop but my body already gave in. I rocked myself back and fourth like I did when I was little to stop the tears.

Sniffling some more. Using all of my strength I got up and stormed into my room. The walls were covered in numerous school awards. Mom nor Gna cared about any of it. I hated all of it. 

I ripped each poster down tearing them to shreds. "Why". "WHY! ME". Was all I could get out. Me and Gna didn't deserve this. Having to come home to a cold empty room everyday. "IT'S NOT FAIR!". I shouted out leaning my head on the desk.I have been through so much BUT WHY does this bother me?!. I pulled at my knotty hair and sulked. Mom hasen't been there for 18 years of my life why do I care if she die's so much?

Its ripping me APART. I pressed my back hard against the side of the desk. A book fell down from my desk into my lap.

Huh..my journal. I was about to throw it when I stoped myself.

I looked at the book and sighed. I can't throw you out then I'd have no one.

I put the book back on the desk and cleaned up my room. Putting all of the shredded papers in the garbage. Gna was right if it wasn't for me being born she could have been a model. Oh my god! My eyes lit up. Gna! I pulled at my hair. Hyuna your so stupid!! She's going to go back to him! I can't let this happen. He told me next time I show up, I wouldn't be allowed to see another day.

I don't care. I ran downstairs and slipped my sneakers on.

"Crap!". I opened the door and ran out. "Gna!!". I called out. This girl!

I continued running, bumping into almost everyone. "Sorry, Sorry!!"'. "Sorry!!". I was basically saying to everyone. I checked almost every store. I even checked all of the nearby food stands.

I came across a dark lit club which I wasn't suppose to be allowed in. I know this place because when mom wouldn't come home Gna would go partying to forget to. We all wanted to forget.

The security was chasing me throughout the whole club entrance. Turns out you had to be 21 to be in some of these clubs. Due to my shortness I was able to go in with a group. Then security noticed when he counted heads and well I look 12. Now this bulky guy wants me out because of underage drinking. That didn't stop me though.

Where is she!!?. I tugged my hair. Wherever Gna is I hope she's safe.

How could I have been so blind?! All of the sacrafices she made for me!

For God sakes Gna even took time out of school to take care of me when I got sick.

That . He's going to kill her! I stoped to catch my breath.Where? am I.

Just when I was about to give up, my search came to a halt when I saw silky brunette hair. I knew it was her.

I walked up to her "Gna please come back". My grip was strong on her. She swiftly turned around, turns out it wasn't who I hoped it was.

" don't touch me unless you want die!". The girl flicked her wrist making me remove my grip and walked into the vip section. I gulped.

Thank god. I thought I was going to die right there.  Why would Gna come to a place like this?

It looked dead.

After I spent 5 minutes examining eveything I built up the courage and went inside.

What I do for you... I walked down the steps into a big cement room. The music was so loud it vibrated through my heartbeat. Since everyone was so tall I couldn't even see the band. "Gna!". I called out. No one payed any attention to me. They were too busy listening to the band playing. It's not like they could hear me either. My ears were piercing from the pounding music being forced into my ears. Everyone was jumping making it even harder to find Gna.

Where is she? There had to be at least 100 people there. 

The band was not helping at all.

Seriously? What kind of lyrics are these? I blocked them out by popping in my earbuds. It didn't do much but it was enough. Does that drummer really have to pound so hard on those drums?!. 

"Gna!"'. I called out once more. People were knocking into me causing me to lose my balance a few times. Ten people were ramming into me at once.  How pact is this rundown club? I finally lost all patience and pushed past everybody. No one moved. They pushed me back and I almost fell backward. 

I gave up and got down on my knee's crawling past everyone's feet. "Exuse me". I called out. I didn't care if anyone couldn't hear me. I would just slam my fists onto their toes.

I finally managed to get somewhat away from the front of the club. At the back it was still packed. There was a line of empty beer bottles all around the bar counter.

I started breathing through my mouth from the reaking smell of alcohol,  Why can't I move?

I found myself just standing there. Keeping my gaze on a girl. She was on top of that fool drinking beer and smoking. I forced my mind to stop looking. Its not her. Its not her. I repeated. 

It was her my thoughts screamed. She had brownish goldish hair just like Gna. I bit on my lip. Hyuna don't think about it. Do it for mom.  I mustered up the courage and walked toward the beat up couch.

"Gna lets go home". I said in a low voice.

"Oh look who it is little Miss smartass coming to save her sister". "Well guess what she doesn't want to be saved this time". 

I hated his smirk it made me want to vomit. He slurred almost every single word. Throwing his empty beer bottle at me.  I scoffed "look who's talking your 21 and no life". 

"Hyuna just go". Gna keeping her gaze at the ground.

"Gna don' t be like that". I begged " Come home.. I'm..I'm sorry".

Gna's idiotic boyfriend scoffed " You heard her leave ".

"No!'. I grabbed Gna's wrist and pulled her off of the couch.

Gna removed herself from my grip. "Don't you realize!?..all I ever did was mess up your life".

I gaped my mouth at Gna's words. She really didn't know did she? Gna proberly thinks I hate her.

Oh my gosh she blames herself for the childhood that I had because of mom.

The thing that scared me the most was the fact that she didn't look up at me not once. "You don't deserve to be here!!!" I screamed out.

I looked around to see everyone's gaze locked on me. The music stoped. The once screaming club was quiet. You could even hear a pen drop. I was too distracted to even know.

A glass bottle was thrown on the floor  again. I flinched. He got up "You know I hate noisy things like you".

" You took up my time so now I'm going to take it back".

Jin walked closer to me. I gluped and steped backwords. Gna ran in front of him trying to push Jin back on the couch. "Don't do it..she didn't mean it!". Jin pushed Gna away like she was a feather, still keeping his gaze locked on me. She fell to the floor with one flick of his wrist.  I could see the tear's rushing down her pink cheeks. I hated seeing Gna like this.

"Don't touch her..ever again". I said.

"What did you say?".

So he's this stupid. He has to have me repeat it again.

I swallowed some spit. "I sai..d don't touch HER ever again!". I felt my heart was going to burst. I have to get Gna out of here.

He clicked his tongue. "You know you have guts..too bad I'm going to rip every one of them out".

Jin ran to me getting ready to punch my face in. I closed my eyes. Waiting for the hit.

Nothing happened.

Why? How come I'm not getting hit yet?.

I opened up my eyes to see a guy with black hair turned around. He held Jin's arm in his grip. He was way taller than Jin.

"Touch her..and your DEAD".

 

 


tumblr_mgm408ABJy1s38eg8o1_500.gif

 

  lololololol

I bet you guys are like OMAGERD?

WHO IS IT? Well I'll give you a hint. It can't

be GD cause he has  light red hair. So its either Myungsoo or Junhyung! :p

I made the chap longer cause the otha two chaps were a bit too short! 

 

 
 

.