Lemons

Script

 

(Hyuna pov)

  I  tapped the pencil on the pages of my journal. Do I ask her? I started working out multiple ways I can "mysteriously" bump into Myungsoo mom. How about if I just ask her for a ride? Noo... she won't be able to tell me because he'll be there. I felt the tips of the grass between my fingers. I'm going to miss this spot when I graduate. We'll thats one year away anyway. 

I wraped the string around my journal securing it. Another day spent the same. Haven't seen GD anywhere. Aish! Hyuna focus. I got up at the alarming sound of the bell. Last period Math. With Mrs.Choi. Great....

I turned around making sure I didn't leave anything. For some reason there was a tall figure at my spot resting.

He was perched up on the tree. What is he doing there? Without thinking I walked over and grabbed his hand. "What are you doing at my spot, I come here every-". Thats when I stoped myself. It was Junhyung.The same Junhyung that has been in numerous gangs. Went to juvy for and got expelled. Well those were the rumors, I'm not entirely sure if I actually believe them all.  He removed my hand from his grip.

His voice sounded sharp and cold "Don't you ing touch me ever again". I nodded. Its best if I just walk away he might not be there tommorrow. Plus I have only 3 minutes to get to Ms.Choi's class. I speeded into the building and down the hallway.

If I get one more late from her class I don't think any university would accept my application. Finally. I calmly walked into the classroom and sat in the second row.

Everybody was here making noise and trying to get there homework done before class. I scaned around the room looking for Ms.Choi. Not here. At least I have a few minutes to write in my journal.

I opened up my journal and turned to the current page. Blank. What should I write? I paused for a minute..then closed my journal with a loud thud.

I looked up when Sunny came into the room she seem to be looking for someone.

I kind of thought it was me she was looking for... she did call me her friend afterall but no I was wrong. Her face lit up when she saw Myungsoo at the back reading a book. Sunny even pushed the table just to sit next to him. Obvious much? Then I wondered.

Am I jealous? Proberly.. I did feel uncomfortable. Whatever...I hope I can get over it later.

GD walked into the room with his headphones around his neck and a hat perfectly placed on his head.He smiled when he saw me and sat down. I wanted to say where were you...but I was just glad he was here. "Heyy". I felt GD's hot breath on my neck as he spoke. Why was he so close?! 

"Hi..". I responded back not looking up at GD. "Soo..." he began. I didn't pay any attention to him and continued to do my work..It was because of him the principal keeps giving me looks. Why does she hold grudges?

I opened my notebook and skimmed to today's date. The page was filled with little cartoons when It was supposed to be filled with algebra. I picked up my pencil and started writing math problems from the textbook. Why is this so hard?. Jeongma.. I put down my pencil. For some reason GD got out of his seat. 

He grabbed my hand and whisked me out of the classroom. He pressed me against the wall hurting my back. I could feel his breath on my neck as he slowly leaned in towards me. I pushed him away but I failed. His grip was too strong. "Get off of me!!". I yelled. "You wan't me to let go?...Then follow me". I pulled my hand away. "ert!". I screamed.

"Do you want me to show you what a ert really does?". I gulped "No thanks".

"Ok then". GD said. He crouched down and pulled me down with him. "Shh". He whispered into my ears. I could hear the principal's heels clanking. When she walked over to the other side of the hallway. Thats when GD pulled me up and we ran to the entrance. "What are we doing?". I yelled out.

"Obviously skipping". Skipping? Did I hear him right? No wonder he is on the principal's bad side. Thats why she has been keeping her eye on me. Aish.. What did I get myself into too?

GD pulled me to the corner of the school checking to see if the principal wasn't outside. He smiled and pulled me towards the motercyle. Not again I mouthed to myself. "Listen the principal has been watching me like a hawk".

"I don't want to go ANYWHERE with you!". I threw the helmet at him and ran to the school entrance. I could hear GD cursing under his breath.

I paused leaning over catching my breath. Aish.. I tired myself out. I looked up to see a perfect pair of eyes set on her. "M-Myungsoo?" I gulped. "Why are you outside?"... Um.. I itched the back off my head.Come on think!!! of  a reason. My brain was aching. He can't know I was skipping. Even though I really wasn't. It looks so bad on my part.. I couldn't come up with a plausible reason.

"U'm I think I'l go in now". I walked past him and sped through the entrance and tripped down the hallway. I got back up dusted my skirt and checked my ankle. In tact. Thank the heavens.  Hyuna?! why did you do that. You completely embrassed myself yourself in  front of Myungsoo again. I really hope no one saw my fall. GD wouldn't approve of my sneaking skills at all.

I looked down checking my watch. 30 minutes late to Mrs.Choi's class. I crept past her classroom checking to see if she was in the room.

She was there holding a red folder. Doing attendence now?!. I heard her call out my name. My ear was pressed towards the door. You know what this isn't worth it I'll just leave. It's last period anyway. I also don't have anything to do on Saturday so I don't care if I get detention or get cursed with extra clean up duty. I hurried down the hallway and opened the door to the exit before any authoritative figure could see me.To my dismay there was to GD looking like a model perched up on his motercycle.

He was looking in the opposite direction from me. When he turned his head our eyes met. A smile crept up on his lips. "I knew you would change your mind". He sounded so sure of it. What a bastard. He disgusts me.

I scoffed and walked past him towards the bus stop. I sat down and smirked at him while pulling out my phone. I texted my mom, to avoid weird eye contact.

To: Mom

coming home early..

GD got on his motercycle and drove around the bus stop. "Fine be like that". He said. GD parked his motercyle and sat down next to me. I puffed out my cheeks. "Bwoh!". I said moving down to the farthest end. 

"What do you think I'm doing?"

"I'm waiting for the bus". 

I sighed. The bus takes forever to come. Why....must it be me!?

I got back up and gave him a look. "Fine! i'll take the ride". He gave me that stupid smile he does. GD  threw me the helmet. I got on.

"You know your very annoying".

"I know".

I really didn't mean to call him annoying. The truth was I was grateful, someone was looking out for me. Things like that, I keep to myself. No one wants a cocky GD. The funny part is I haven't been writing as frequently.

 

 

 

 


 

 

   Sowwie T_T ugh... Ive been enjoying my

summer too much.. that I forgot

to update.. So heres it is! again sorry

its shorter than my other chaps!