LoVeFoReVer77: She's Mine - V

What If

Hearin was in BigHit’s dance studio as she attempted to freestyle – something she lacked in. Dance wasn’t something that Hearin was confident in. She was much better when it came to her vocals. But learning to dance was something she had to do. As Hearin was dancing, she found herself doing well and smiled. Then she looked up at the door that suddenly opened and tripped over her own two feet in the process. The pain of falling on her wasn’t as bad as knowing who she fell on her but in front of.

“Are you okay?” Taehyung asked as he rushed to her side.

Haerin nodded and avoided his eyes. This was one of the most embarrassing moments of her life. Falling flat on her in front of her crush, Kim Taehyung. He helped her off the floor and the stood awkwardly not knowing what to say. Taehyung soon remembered what brought him here in the first place.

“Have you seen Jimin? He said he was going to practice his dancing.”

“I haven’t,” Haerin answered.

“Oh,” Taehyung said. “I guess I’ll see you later?”

Haerin waved goodbye to Taehyung who left the room looking at his feet and grumbling to himself. The next day he was still replaying his meeting with Haerin in his head. He felt like such a fool. He should have stayed and talked to her. But Taehyung always finds himself getting tongue-tied in front of her. Why was she so pretty? He figured he’d have an easier time talking to her if she wasn’t so gash darn pretty.

“I’ll be back later; I’m giving dance lessons to Haerin!” Jungkook’s voice called out through the dorm.

Hearing this, Taehyung shot up from his bed and hurried to get to the maknae before he left the dorm.

“Dance lessons?” Taehyung questioned.

“I’ve been told she has potential but just needs an extra push. So they’ve asked me to teach her and be that extra push.”

Jungkook left and Taehyung found himself filled with jealousy. Why couldn’t he help Haerin? Sure, he wasn’t Bangtan’s dancer. But he danced! Why wasn’t he considered? After trying to ignore this fact for a few days, Taehyung couldn’t stop himself from checking on the two.

Down at the studio, Jungkook was drilling Haerin on her six step.

“I still don’t think this is helping,” Haerin said to Jungkook as she plopped down on the floor.

Jungkook held out his hand to help her up. Haerin reluctantly took it and he pulled her off the floor.

“Don’t question my methods,” Jungkook said and poked her cheek.

Haerin stuck her tongue out childishly and this toke Jungkook poked her stomach, making her squirm.

“Don’t! I’m ticklish!” she shouted at him.

“Are you going to continue to question my methods?”

Haerin shrugged.

“Maybe.”

Taehyung entered the room to see Jungkook chasing Haerin around while he shouted at her about her methods. Seeing Taehyung in the room made Haerin stop in her tracks.

“Interesting dance lesson,” Taehyung commented.

“She’s the one questioning my methods,” Jungkook said.

Taehyung sighed. Jungook was such a kid.

“His methods are weird,” Haerin told Taehyung.

The older boy asked for a minute alone with Haerin and Jungkook stepped outside, closing the door behind him.

“Am I in trouble or something?” Haerin questioned.

She saw Taehyung’s face looked like he was going to snap and she was worried. What had she done wrong? She’d done nothing but train all week with Jungkook.

“Big trouble,” Taehyung answered. “Do you want to date Jungkook?”

Haerin merely blinked in confusion. Where was this going?

“Jungkook oppa? No. He’s my annoying dance teacher. Don’t tell him I said that though.”

Taehyung stuffed his hands in his pockets and avoided eye contact with Haerin.

“Good. Cause you aren’t allowed to date anyone!” he exclaimed.

He was so awkward and he was mentally kicking himself for it. Why couldn’t he just man up and confess. Just confess.

“Pardon?”

Taehyung walked in front of Haerin and caught her off guard by placing his hands on her shoulders.

“I like you,” he confessed.

He stared into her eyes and waited for her to say something back. Haerin’s shocked expression soon turned into a smile and she kissed his cheek.

“I like you too,” she admitted. “But am I still in trouble?”

Taehyung smiled and pulled Haerin in for a hug.

“You will be if you don’t agree to dinner tonight.”

“Dinner sounds good. I’ll be ready by seven.”

Taehyung left her to practice knowing that he had nothing to worry about.Jungkook could teach her dance all he wanted. But she was his.


Sorry it's short! >.< Hope you liked it though~