I Know You're Into Me

Run With Me!

Khun’s POV

 

Maaan~~! I will forever hate rain when I’m outdoor! Can’t it say hello first? I’ve just washed this shoes! Yet Taec and Chan left my bag and stuff in the middle of the heavy rain. Be careful, guys~!

“HEY! How dare you leaving me and my stuff alone?! You bad beasts~!”

They walk faster, so I gotta run with my bag, jacket, towel, and other stuff only God can see well, on my right hand, to smack the back of their heads. I’m super annoyed and I’m easily irritated when I’m wet like this.

But I kinda like it when it because it means I get to see the choir members on the lobby. I heard they’re going on a national choir competition and they practice everyday on the lobby. They would run before they start the practice. Those pretty girls and attractive boys, running and some would whine.

I’ve been captivated by one particular cute boy. Chubby cheeks, bubbly personality, super cute. He always stick with a guy with cute eye smile that I reckon to be Junho. I know even in campus, they’re inseparable too. And then there’s another handsome guy, around my height, looks witty but always serious when he run and sing. I have some classes with him and I believe he’s Minjun. Taec is head over heels upon him. I see how Taec touch his arm to greet him and he react awkwardly. Oh~ Now I know that he likes Taecyeon too~!

Here he is. Staring at me with blushing face and red ears visible for my eyes. I looked at him as I passed him and smiled at him. He smiled back, confused. I have to look away before he see my ears turns red like Rudolph’s nose.

I then focus on the back of Taec and Chan’s heads and decided to ‘Gibbs them up’. I guess watching NCIS and idolizing Jethro Gibbs is not so bad after all. Head smacking is a great way to punish bad beast like Taec and Chansungie.

They rub their heads and whined. “Khun~!!”

“Next time, I’ll aim your and spank it with flip-flops!” I put my bag on the cold floor then sit to dry my hair with my towel.

Chansung hissed and cringed when flip-flops being said. “Hyung, I didn’t know you like it rough. spanking? I thought you’re more of the gentle and thoughtful type. So you’re actually not any different than this cat?” he pointed at Taec.

“That’s why you shouldn’t refuse when we ask you to come hang out with us. That’s when you can see the real Nichkhun Horvejkul.” Taec mentioned my name in Thai accent. He wriggled his eyebrows and sit on my left. “Right, Khunnie?”

“I don’t know how your words could sound so wrong when it’s actually right.” I wrap my towel around his head and drying his hair. He hummed cheerfully, enjoying it. “Come here, Chan.” I patted a place in front of me.

“Ne~” Chansung sat happily. I rubbed my towel on his head, drying his hair and at the same time I stole a glance at Junho and the chubby guy. The sparkles on their eyes, the way Junho fixed his eyes on Chansungie. It’s not something really special though. I used to have a crush on Chansung too when I first know him. Blame me, but I like his cute smile, funny face, and bubbly personality. He’s the kind of person that see everything positively, applauding everything people do and he’s easily entertained.

Junho is holding a map, maybe it’s their partitures, while the smaller guy is consulting with their choir coach. Junho’s hand move to turn the page of the map but his eyes are still fixed at Chan.

“Chansung-ah~ d’you know that tenor guy can’t take his eyes off of you? His name is Junho, Dude.” I whisper to Chan’s right ear.

“Really?!” he turn his head a little, then, I believe, he smiled at Junho because suddenly Junho blushed and turn away. “Hyung~! He’s so cute~~” his admiration is clear. Taec is waving at Minjun and they both looked like teenagers in love. Cute? Sure, but you should see how Taec with his goofy smile and huge body, ears turn red and smile can’t be wiped off.

“Do you like him? I know you like petite boy, milky complexion, yet he has amazing eye smile. I know he likes you,”

Chan turned his whole body to face me. His eyes filled with pure excitement. “Hyung, give him to me.” hahahahaha~ exactly the same reaction I’ve imagine. Cutie pie Chansungie~

“Under one condition,”

“What?”

“Do you know that guy, next to Junho?” I pointed at the boy I don’t even know the name but I really have a great attraction to.

“Aah~ He’s Wooyoung. Jang Wooyoung. I have a class with him and he’s a quiet guy but always sit on the front row. We’re front rowers, so we kinda know each other even if we don’t really talk.” He giggled a little and biting on his jersey.

“Really manly name. Can you introduce me to him?”

“Hyung~ You’re usually  the one who had a bunch of confidence.” He whined. “Go say hi to him. I’ll pretend that I’m going to say hello to him.” he stood up all of the sudden.

“Eh? What? Now??”

“Yeah. Come on~ Did you scatter your confidence somewhere? Let’s go~~” he pulled my hand and I stand up. I felt the urge to fix my clothes, check my hair and face, worrying about many things. How should I smile?

Chan with his hand on my hand, like a little kid dragging his hyung to buy candy. His excitement vibrate from all over his body. We only need to walk 10 steps then Chansung pinched Wooyoung’s cheek.

“Hi, Wooyoung-ah~” he said. Wooyoung turned his head to face Chansung then smiled.

“Oh hi, Chansung-ah.” They shook hands and I can only watched them. My head turns to a chaos the second Wooyoung smiled to Chansung and slightly smile at me too.

“Is the competition around the corner already? You’re here everyday.” Chansung said to Wooyoung and suddenly, an unvisible grey cloud hanging upon Wooyoung’s head. The smile disappear.

“It’s in less than 2 weeks. What about you? Is there any basketball match soon? You seem to practive everyday too.”

“Naah, not really. Only some of us come to spar. Oh, Wooyoung, I want to introduce you to my handsome Hyung. Hyung, this is Wooyoung.” Chansung grabbed my arm and push me forward a little.

“Hi, Wooyoung. I’m Nichkhun, but you can call me Khun.”

“Oh, yes. I’m Wooyoung, you can call me whatever you like. Are you our senior?”

“Only a year.”

“Nice to meet you, Hyung. Are you in the same major as Chansung and I?”

“Uh, yeah. Rarely see me, huh? Hahaha~” I laughed to stir away the awkwardness that crept on our little talk.

“Not really. I saw you some times but I never know that we’re the same major.”

“Yeah, I know right? But now I see you every day here, every afternoon actually haha~”

And we’ll see each other more often after this, Wooyoung-ah~ I’m sure we will.

“Oh~ hahaha~ me too, Hyung.” He laughed radiantly.

“Awkaaay~ You guys can talk some more, and don’t forget your promise to me, Hyung~” Chansung left us after hit my shoulder lightly.

Junho suddenly run toward Chansung and I see Wooyoung’s hand slightly pushing on Junho’s back. Wooyoung kept his face straight. He didn’t know that I can see some light of hope in his eyes. I suddenly got a little jealous after trying to think about the relationship of Junho and Wooyoung.

“You’re very close to Junho, don’t you? Are you guys…” I left my words hanging, letting him guess. He focused on me again and smiled.

“Naah~ Not that kind of relationship. Really, Hyung. We’re high school friends and he’s practically my brother.”

I see. “Ah, brothers? Bromance? That’s so cute~”

Wooyoung laughed again. More of embarrassment upon the bromance word.

“Khunnie Hyung..” he called me hesitantly.

“Yes, Wooyoung?”

“Do you have twitter or something like that? I’ll definitely follow you.” He said with his eyes looking at my shoes. I thought only my face looking good. Never knew that my shoes could attract him too. Tsk tsk~ How can I not laugh?

“I’ll just give you my number, Wooyoung-ah. That’s okay.” I took my cellphone out of my pocket. “What’s your number? I’ll just call you then you can save the number."

“Uh, okay.” I gave him my cellphone so he can type his number then click on the dial button.

In him, I see strange vibe of maturity but innocence at the same time. His eyes shows only honesty and sparkles of intelligence but nothing can defeat the intelligence on Taecyeon and Minjun’s eyes. They’re going to graduate the next winter and now still diligently working on the final paper. They’ll graduate together and probably Taec would ask Minjun to marry him. I’ll wait patiently for the invitation~~

“What should I save you as? You want cute name or any request?” I asked him after he gave me back my cellphone.

“Anything beside ‘Yellow Chick Woo’, Hyung. Hehehe~ And what should I named you?”

“You can save me as Khunttaeng or anything with Khunnie.”

“Hehehe~ okay then. Khunttaeng Hyungie it is,” he saved it and smiled to me.

“And Chubby Woo for you.”

“Chubby Woo? Whoa~ I like it~”

“You like it? Hahaha~ I thought you’ll be offended by it.”

“Not at all. My chubby cheeks is my charm, Hyung.”

“Really? You’re stating that yourself, Woo. Haha~ Look at that amount of confidence in you~ I like it~”

“Junho caused this. Oh my God~ you won’t believe how much self-confidence he kept himself. It’s hundreds times bigger than him!”

“Steal some, it won’t cause any harm. Girls love confident man,”

And Wooyoung, I would love to tell you that I’m a bi. Ugh! How I wish I could say it right away!

 

 

 

 

Heeeyy~ New chapter from Khun's POV now ^^ I think this is going to be from those two POVs only but I can't promise you that since I'm still working on the draft too ==;; anything could happen.

So how was it? Left your comments below~ ^^v

Oh and I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes or other kinds of mistakes~ I'm prove read it for three times already but I'm sure I missed more things since I'm only a human kkk~