I Don't Know. I Just Like Wooyoung.

Run With Me!

Khun's POV

 

Wooyoung is a serious guy but he’s easily entertained by simple things. Like little girl. Well, it’s not that I’m saying he’s girly. He’s nothing like that, just so you know. He’s very manly instead. No tenor and bass members of the choir that’s not manly.

Something about him is feminine though. He got soft heart. Not childish, but soft and tender. He’s the soft kind of guy that girls not really into unless they’re looking for a husband.

This afternoon, he even run more laps than he should. He said he still wants to talk to me. Honestly, I’m flattered to hear that. He also said that he has more energy to run some more.

“Wooyoung-ah~! Why are you stopping? Come on! Run with me~!”

He stopped with red face and he’s startled a bit when I called him up. Kekekeke~~ So you’re really into me like that, huh?

“Ne, Hyung~! I’m sorry…” he run again, next to me and we both lost our words. I don’t even know what to say as I finish my 5 laps.

“Go on, Woo. Don’t exhaust yourself for running whilst talking to me. Do your vocal warm up routine and save up a little.”

He looked up and smiled. “Ah, you’re paying attention to details, right Hyung?”

Eotteohke aratji (how do you know)? Hahaha~ yes, I am that kind of man. Now, leave me. I’ll be okay. Taec’s coming this way, I’ll run with him.”

“Okay then. Bye, Hyung~” he ran accrossed the court and left me.

“Hey, Wooyoung~!”

He stopped right away and turn back. “What, Hyung? You told me to go now you calling me up?” he smiled with both hands on his hips.

“I know, right? I just wanna know whether you wanna go with me after we’re done or not. Some dinner, maybe?”

He laughed. “I would really love to, Hyung. See ya~” he waved me goodbye then there he goes. Now Taec’s gonna tease me endlessly.

“Some dinner, maybe?” he copied how I talk to Wooyoung just now, running with big smile. I really wanna slap him on the face this time.

“Shut up! You should see how you look like a sick puppy around Minjun.” I make a funny face to him, sticking out my tongue and run faster.

“YAH! NICHKHUN! BUCK! HORVEJKUL! YOU! ARE! SO! DEAD!” he roared and catch me up. We ran around the court like two cats chasing on an invisible rope. I dodged him twice, then he really catch me and bit my shoulder. Not only he loves cat, he actually act like a cat.

“Hahaha~~! Stop it, Okcat! Okay, okay~~!! Aaawrgh~! Noooooh~~!!” he tickles me on the waist and neck! Not those parts! Ugh I’m ticklish on those parts of my body T^T

“Say sorry to me! Apologize to King Okcat right now or I’ll bite you again and tickles you ‘till you pee your pants!” we fell on the court and looking like balls right now with me trying to kick him away but his body got further away while his hand still tickling me all over the place.

“I’m sorry, Taec! I’m so sorry~~ stoooopp~~!!! Kyyaaaaa~~~! I SAID I’M SORRY, TAEC! STOOOOP~!!!”

He stopped and laughing devilishly then got up. “You messed with the wrong cat, Khun.” He waved his index finger in front of my face.

“Whatever~ I need 2 laps then I’m done.” I got up, fix my clothes and run again.

“Huh? So who’s gonna run with me?? Minjun came early, he’s done waaay before us! Oh I’m the loneliest cat…”

He called himself cat now. Christ… That’s just awesome. “Bye, mew~” I mewed and run cutely.

“Mew~~ Wait up, mew~ nyiaw~”

“Yah! Get off me, you dirty cat!”

“Aagh mwoya~~” he stopped his drama and run like Taec again. Hahahaha~ No longer possessed by the Okcat. He loves cat so much, he even called himself Okcat LOL~! Funny thing about that guy is, he doesn’t even pet a cat eventhough he loves cat.

 “So you’re one step ahead too now, uh? Great~!”

“One step ahead too? What do you mean ‘too’? Where are you now?”

“Me? Just the first base, yesterday. Don’t be too sad, you’ll get it soon, Khunnie-ya~”

Aawkaay… Thaaat is… Okay I’m a bi, honestly, but I really can put the picture of them snuggling with lips attached, battling for domination (maybe) and… Urgh~! Why does that look disgusting to me?

“Is he your first? I mean, you know… I know you’re not a gay, so how was it?”

“I can tell he’s a gay. All the way~ but I might be a bi too just like you. I never thought I could get through the first base with him. I just let the whole situation and Minjun lead me somewhere. We gotta be more creative and trying things out, right?” he smiled wickedly.

“So you don’t know what you are right now? No longer a straight one?”

“I think I might be a gay. But the man one, not the dominated one.”

I rolled my eyes. “Probably. Yeah, let’s see where this is all going, huh?”

“Hey Khun, do you know that you’re always a bi?” weew~ that’s a seriously silly question but I think Taec is being serious now. Do I always know? I don’t even know and I never put a thought about it.

“Seriously? I don’t know, Taec. It just happen, I guess. Wooyoung is probably the first guy I’ve been with this whole time.”

He nodded and looked far away. “So, all we know is that Chansung is gay. Are you even sure about that? I saw him making out with girls, but I know he’s interested in man.”

“Eeew~ you sounds gay, Taec. Look, just let it lead you, like you said, we’ll see about it later.” I stick my tongue out and punched his arm playfully.

“I don’t even know if Minjun is a bi or gay, he looks gay though. You see how he interact with Junho and Wooyoung? Like, so intimate but there’s something about them I’m wondering about this whole time.”

“You know, gay make friends with girls just right. Girls feel comfortable around them, they have some girly vibe, or something like that. I know Minjun has a lot of girl friends and he’s pretty close with most of them. I think he is gay, Taec.”

“Uuurgh~ You’re right, let’s not think about it too much. Go like NIKE, right?”

“Yup, Taec. Just do it. Now, bye~~!”

“Hey, Khun! Have fun tonight~!”

I waved him back. I hope, Taec. Well, it should be a fun night. I’ve been trying to ask him out for dinner and I was just too afraid he would say no. It feels funny now that Wooyoung easily say yes to me. At least I know I’m not one-sided love.

 

-to be continued-


Uuuugh long June for meeeeh T___T I'm soooo sorry for not updating for about 3 weeks.. I've been busy with final tests and by the end of the test,I finally meet my soulmate that I haven't seen for 5 years since he moved to another island after we graduate middle school T_T our hearts just like,BURSTS! Hahahaha LOL He said he can't concentrate with his work and I had trouble to stop smiling whenever I see our photos that we took that night when we met on my phone FOR ONE WHOLE WEEK AFTER THAT x) LOL Memorable July 6th kkk~

Ooops I'm sorry I said too much about me but yeah,that's why I can't concentrate on writing. The joy is disturbing the whole feeling I've built for the story,that's why I don't write at all for a week after I met my Polar Bear >< Blame him on that LOL but I'll update faster ;) I'm in normal state again hahaha~ <3