You’re Another Reason I Cope

Run With Me!

[Pic credit goes to owner on deviantarts]


Woo’s POV

 

Severe series of stretching and vocal training won’t make you stop sweating. I swear to God. Add to my situation where I have to go out with Khun Hyung for dinner later on.

I hope he doesn’t have such sensitive sense of smelling.

“Yuck~! Junho-ya! You’re so sticky!” Minjun Hyung scolded Junho that sat next to him and Junho smiled wickedly to him. he crept his hand to Minjun Hyung’s arm.

“Yah, you’re sticky too, Hyung~! Stop being like a baby! Sheesh…” Junho touched Minjun Hyung’s arm and moved his hand right away, disgusted.

“Then stop trying to sit really close to me, Nuneo-ya. This is super hot right now. Leave me be, okay?” he drink his water then with towel on his hand, he moved away from the guys and sprawled on the floor, covering his face with the towel, both hands holding his head.

“Junho-ya, stop bothering him. This is so hot. I even disgusted of myself right now.” I pushed him away because his body heat starting to reach me and it’s very uncomfortable.

“Hyung~ Can we stop the training now? We’re so tired and sweaty…” Minjun Hyung begged to Hoyeon Hyung from afar.

“I still have to see the result of these harsh breathing training on the open space. Then we can go home. So, another 30 minutes, okay?”

“Whatever. I’ll just die for a minute. Wake me up when September ends, Wooyoung-ah.”

“It’s still May, Hyung.” I lay next to him. Not too close because Minjun Hyung’s body temperature usually warmer than anyone else. Is he a werewolf from Twilight series or something?

“Hyung, should I get a shower first before the dinner? The basket ball members have their own locker room so they can wash, but we can’t actually use it, huh?”

I told him about Khun Hyung taking me to dinner tonight. He’s so excited about that and he told me that tonight Khun Hyung is probably going to kiss me >///////<

“I’ll tell Taec that we’re going to use the bathroom too. It’s okay as long as we ask them first, Woo. Don’t even think about taking Junho with us, arasseo? He’s gonna spend 30 minutes all by himself and then Chansung will join him. Eeeewwh~”

“They’re such a perfect example of love birds, Hyung.”

“But not in front of us, Woo. Maaan~ I can’t imagine the whole sound they’ll make! Ugh~”

I know he’s not that pure and naïve but the way he said it makes me shudder too. I always see Chansung as a hot handsome guy that everyone, boys and girls, adores him, but to imagine him doing unimaginable things with my pure Junho is… I just can’t…

“Can you take my cellphone there, I’ll text Taec.”

“Why don’t you just come up to him?”

“And make the other basket ball guys heard it? Ya kiddin’ me?”

I laughed at his sudden accent and got up lazily to take his phone. He then sit to type the message with the speed of light, then goes back to lying on his back again.

“The problem is, Woo, do you have a change of clothes?” he turn his body to face me and i realize that I don’t have any other clothes. I hit my forehead. He laughed, the evilish one.

“Can’t you lend me? I know you have loads of clothes in your car. Hyung~~ Please~”

“I’m gonna have to dress you up too. I don’t like your style in general, so this time, just this once and for your own good, let me do it for you.” He poke my cheek. “Okay?”

“Deal. Whatever. This is going to be a very important dinner, I think.”

“Hey, who are you to say that? Maybe it’s just a casul dinner, because he wants to talk to you in private, just the two of you. It doesn’t always mean he wants to throw something big.”

“But it’s important for me. I mean, every girls want him, he’s as gorgeous as Greece God, and he chose me? I mean, really??”

At least I’m right. He can choose a girl with brilliant brain, there’s a lot of girls like that in our campus. If he wants girl with brilliant brain and pretty as well, there’s about half of the first option. Brilliant brain plus pretty plus awesome personality? I’ll say probably there’s about 30 something and I know some of them.

Why the hell did he choose me?

I tried to think of everything casually but I don’t think it’s anything casual. The way he laugh and smile when he’s with me, is different than when he smile or laugh to other girls or even boys.

I can’t be over confident about this, no?

“Hey, think of it as a luck. That God gives you the best gift so far.”

Mwoya, Hyung~ That’s like the worst response ever.” And he laughed at it.

“I know, right? I hate that kind of response too.” He got up, sit for a while to stretch a bit. “Come on. The sooner we end this, the sooner we can go home.”

I nodded. “Okay. Hoyeon Hyung~! Let’s finish it all and we can go home soon. Come on, guys~! Wake up! On your feet, hup hup hup!”

They whine and I even have to help some girls get up. They just playing cute. They always cute, I may say. I love this choir as a family. Whining and say, “Oppa, dowajwo~” then reached out cutely, and then another, “Gomawo~ Wooyoungie Oppa jjang!” with some winks and it’s enough to know that they’re as passionate as I am.

And they’re another reason I practice and train harder than other would. I wanna make them proud, but mainly it’s because if Khun Hyung. I come earlier, take some time to talk with him and his two huge companions, Chansung and Taecyeon Hyung.

I just wanna see him more often.

 

-to be continued-


Here comes another chap for you~~ ^^ I don't have a lot of stuff to do this week but idk about next week so I'm updating now kkk~ x)

I think we're coming to an end >< there's only about 3 or 4 more chaps, then it's done~ Then I can concentrate on 'The Lazarus' again #sighcontently ^^

Comments? ;)

 

PS: I think the pic up there looks more like Yunho-Jaejoong than Khunnie-Woo x) or maybe it is LOL I was just browsing then found it and the vibe of the pic fits this chap kkk~