You Should've Known

Run With Me!

Khun’s POV

 

Asking Wooyoung out for a dinner is definitely not something bad. It’s a good thing instead. I get to know him more. He’s a bit calmer without my two bodyguards (yes, I mean Taec and Chan. They’re way bigger than me, not to mention compared to Wooyoungie) and he seems more comfortable even without Junho. I always think Junho is some kind of Wooyoung’s source of calm energy. They’re very similar to each other and sometimes I get this ticklish weird feeling inside my beely when they got too comfy, with the whole hugs, skinships, and things like that.

Wooyoung is the one older than Junho, but Junho is the one taking care of his hyung more. Their characters are switched and it looks funny sometimes. People know that Wooyoung is 10 months older, he’s the one that suppose to boss Junho around, but what happen is all the way around.

Chansung convince me that they’re nothing than a very close brother. Maybe I should know Junho better. On the other hand, Junho accept me well between his bromance with Wooyoungie. He would greet me whenever we met, gave me bro hug, and he’s a very nice kid. No wonder Chan is head over heels upon him.

“I know people sometimes called Junho as Hobish because, well, he’d act like a spiteful mother-in-law sometimes. I think it’s cute.” Chansung once told me about his lovely little Junho. Yeah right, Chan.. Everything he does is a cuteness to you. “But yeah, he’s a kind of protective to Wooyoungie. I think it’s because Wooyoungie is Nuneo’s first friend in college, Hyung. From that moment on, they’re inseparatable.”

“Oh yeah? Uhm… And they’re not from Seoul, right? I can relate to them.”

“But Hyung, don’t teach Wooyoung bad words in Thai, okay? Bye, Hyung~!”

And then that giant eater left me. Why in the world would I teach Wooyoung swear words? It doesn’t fit his sweet personality. I know Wooyoung sometimes mutter some swear words but it’s only natural. He doesn’t swear all time, all day.

After that amazing talk with Chansung, I never really had a chance to speak with Junho. Like, just the two of us. As brothers, or whatever you call it.

Junho has been giving me some clues about Wooyoung. Wooyoung loves ice cream. It’s the best cure for his bad mood. Lately, due to the choir competition, he gotta quit ice cream and cold drink in general. I tried to read his diet and he’s been avoiding any snacks that’s fried and spicy food too. For people that doesn’t know him well, maybe they’ll say that Wooyoung is a picky eater.

“But you can eat fried chicken or that kind of fried food?”

“Too oily food, Hyung. I can’t eat those. It will affect the smoothness I’ve been working.”

“Why don’t you just make it your life style? Not only this once.”

“It is my life style, Hyung. I don’t dig crazily-spicy food either. It’s never a big effort at all.” He smiled but avoiding my eyes. Slightly blushing.

“You sounds like a pro, Wooyoung-ah. Hehehe~”

“Ah, it’s nothing, really.”

He share about his relationship with Junho too. Chansung wasn’t lying about everything. They both feel secure around each other in this big city. They’re not depending on each other but they always there whenever one of them in trouble or something like that.

In understand that. when I first arrive in Korea, I was just graduate from high school in America and Taec is the only friend I had. He’s my translator and always by my side. Even if we’re the same age, I feel like he’s a trustable big brother.

“Why are you smiling, Hyung? My story sounds weird, right?”

“Ah, no. Not at all. I understand what you guys share because around 6 years ago, Taec is the only friend I had. Basically, he’s my walking dictionary and translator. I can’t go around without him on my first year.”

“Oh I never know about that o_O but your Korean is even better than Chansungie, Hyung haha~” he laughed out loud. No more nervous energy around him. Uhmm~ that’s a good sign.

“I know right? Some people said so. You know what Chansung said about I speak better than him?”

“What, Hyung? Because he ate too much banana?”

“Nope~! He said, it’s because he hang out too much with me, so when I don’t speak right, whether it’s grammar or pronounciation, he’s itching to fix it that he ended up starting to speak the wrong ones.”

Wooyoung almost choked laughing on Chansung’s silly reason. It’s really lame. That’s why whenever there’s a presentation, I would practice harder than anybody else. I have to work twice harder than my friends because I need to remember the words, how to say the words, and I have the urge to be a good public speaker. Maybe that’s why I’m even better than Chansung the pure Seoul city boy.

“What the heck is that? Hahaha~ that’s really lame hahaha~!”

“He’s walking around stating such thing, and of course our friends laughed at it. I mean, how is that even possible? He stubbornly said that he’s not suppose to hang with me too much or he’ll be the Thai guy and I’ll be a pure Korean blood.”

“Oh my God~~ Chansungie daebak hahaha~ his joke is one of a kind.”

“He’s a great source of entertainment for Taec and I, but he never really quit hanging around with us even if he threathened to leave us couples of times.”

“He doesn’t really have other choice, no?”

“He’s not comfortable hanging with the girls of basket ball team, neither with other Hyungdeul. Actually it’s me and Taec that don’t have other option but to baby sit him.”

“But he’s a nice dongsaeng. He listens well to what people said, and he said that’s his parents hope so they named him Chansung.”

“How did you know that?” I don’t even remember that detail. I remember he said that once, but it’s not something I think I have to remember about Chansungie.

“Junho told me, Hyung. He would talk about Chansungie for hours hehe~” he sipped his drink and still smiling.

“And Taec never stop smiling when he talk about Minjun. My gosh… These love birds…”

Wooyoung laughed too and he seems to blush a little. “Hyung…”

“Yes?”

“You know, the choir competition is next week, right?”

“Yeah, you told me about that yesterday.”

“Will you come?”

Eung? He said that really quick. I don’t really catch that. Blablah come? What?

“I’m sorry, can you say that again?”

He clutched his fingers and looked away. Then he inhale, looking up to me. “Will you come to see me?”

Oh. There he is. Seriously?

“Of course I will, Woo. Actually, I was going to come anyway because Taec bought me the tickets. Taec, Chan, and I are gonna come anyways.”

“Really, Hyung?”

I shrugged my shoulders and smiled. “Yeah. I never thought you’re going to ask. I was intending on surprising you heheheh~”

He bit his lower lip and holding a smile. How one could be so cute like that?! My gosh Jang Wooyoung!

“Then why don’t you said no, when I asked you just now? You said you want to surprise me though..” he said in such a low voice.

I laughed. “I don’t have the heart to make you disappointed, Woo.” ugh that sounds really cheesy~! Doesn’t sound like me at all…

“Thank you, Hyung.”

You should know that I love you, Woo..

 

-to be continued-


I think I'm going to finish the story on chapter 7 and maybe I'll come with an epilogue ^^

The thing is,the Eid Holidays coming soon and I have the tradition to go to my Granny's in Bandung (about 9 hours from my city) and will be there for around 6 days with no internet connection for my Toshiyo since my cellphone won't tethered ._. I wonder why it's not working because if it works just like it's supposed to,I'll be able to keep on updating freely with laptop instead of cellphone :| but the good thing is,I can spend a better quality time with my cousins and everyone hehet~ x) I sure love spending holidays with 19 amazing cousins in city that I love a lot ^^

*FYI,people in Indonesia called Bandung as 'Paris Van Java' and it really is a lovely city ^^

So I'll probably come up with the Epilogue after the Eid Holidays done :) it's just two weeks so please bear with me a bit ^^v

So how was this chap? ;)