Why Me?

Run With Me!

Woo's POV

 

Is it me or did Khunnie Hyung talk a lot to me now? He would greet me in the campus, take me with him for lunch, yet I always see him on the court.

Now that he pull me in, I’m freaking out.

How can I not freaking out if there’s a tall-hot guy from Thailand, speaking Korean so well you can’t believe he’s a Thai, a pure dazzling beauty from all angles, suddenly shows attraction to you who’s a regular guy with average look. Comparing myself to Minjun Hyung, of course he’s the most beautiful guy in our choir and I can understand why girls attached to him too.

He even gave me a bottle of mineral water whenever I finished my running and sweating like a pig. He’d come up to me, handed me the water, smiling, then wave me good bye after simply said, “Here, for you, Woo.”

All of his text messages didn’t show such attraction but when we met, I can’t even look him in the eye and I always hide my blushing face. Regular messages that makes your heart flutter is a sign of something, right? He rarely use emoticons but I can get the warmth, and I can even imagine his voice as I read the whole message.

“Woo~! Hi~”

He’s running around the basket ball court with Chansung and another 2 guys. Chansung waved at me too with his silly smile. I waved them back and catching them up.

“What’s up, Young?” Chansung punched my shoulder playfully.

Great. He’s calling me the way Junho would call me too. “You must’ve heard Junho call me Young, you ended up calling me Young too. Aigo, Chansung-ah~”

“Really? Oh I don’t even realize that.”

“He can’t stop laughing whenever someone mention Junho’s name, you know. It’s weird.” Khun Hyung running next to me and I ended up running between these two tall guys.

“It’s not weird, Hyung~! Come on! You know what love can do to a fool like me~” he left me and Khun Hyung to run with huge steps ahead us.

“He’s in love. Look at him. Aigo~ What a huge baby!” Khun Hyung laughed at his own words. And Chansung does look like he’s in love. He’s a cheerful guy, I knew of that well, but he has his own weird glowy aura now.

“You’re not usually running for the warm up, Hyung.”

“Uh? Yeah, I know right? Our coach just wanted to test our endurability and told us to run 20 laps non-stop.”

20 laps? When Hoyeon Hyung told us to run 8 laps, some girls would complain and cutely pretend to faint. This time, we’re told to run 6 laps only.

“Where are you now, Hyung? ‘cause I only have 5 to go.”

“I think this is my 10th or maybe 11th. I don’t know. We have to run in steady pace, Woo. Maintain the same speed from the start until the end.”

“I knew it well, Hyung hehe~ now let’s run~!”

Our arms would brush to each other’s and the friction creates a strange reaction to my body. I’m completely aware of his touches now even if I tried to ignore it.

I only have one more lap and I realize that Khun Hyung still have to run another 5 laps. I don’t wanna leave him though. Chansung is done, thanks to his big steps. Slowly, some of my choir members running along and the court suddenly crowded and there’s bumps almost everywhere.

“Why is choir members always excited for the run?”

“I don’t know, Hyung. All I know is that I run because that’s how I usually do. It’s like, automatically done by the body.”

“Maan~ that sounds terrible. You’re like, stuck in the same box, repeating the same things everyday. You must be good at endurability things,” we laughed.

Now it sounds even more terrible. Is it really that bad, how I’m stuck in the routines?

“Yeah. Maybe meeting you like this could break the routines.”

“That’s right~ I’m totally out of it before, right? Now can you run because you willingly want to and not because your brain told so?”

“Uhm~ I will run with my heart now, Hyung. Thanks to you hehehe~”

“That’s some spirit! Hey aren’t you done with your six?” he suddenly realize that I still stick to him because some of the boys of the choir are done and leaving. The court is no longer crowded. There’s only some girls, running slowly.

“You still have around 5 more, and I still wanna talk to you.”

He smiled. “Thanks, Wooyoung-ah. You’re the best~!”

I blushed again. “Ah, that’s nothing Hyung. It’s just that I have more energy to run some more laps.”

“Don’t exhaust yourself just yet. I know you still have another warming up routines before you sing. The push up thingy, the vocalizing too.”

He actually know our warming up routines? Dae! Bak! I know he pays attention to small things and details but to this extent, really? He’s a kind man indeed!

“Wooyoung-ah~! Why are you stopping? Come on! Run with me~!”

Before I realize the situation, I actually stopped and he ran backward to talk to me.

“Ne, Hyung~! I’m sorry…”

 

 

-to be continued-


How was it,everyone? I know not many people read this story,but I'd like to think otherwise x) Maybe it'll come true someday hoho~

Short chapter this time.. I'm sorry ._.v The next one is pretty long though *SPOILERS!*

<3 <3