HAVEN'T YOU NOTICED...

COFFEE, TEA OR ME?

CL’s birthday party was the most happening event that night! Everyone had fun and let loose.

 

When it was about 11pm Changmin offered to take Minji home since she still have some classes  the following morning.  Junsu also followed them since he felt a bit tipsy after having only one shot of the drinks offered at the bar.

While the rest of the group stayed and enjoyed the party. As the night was finally coming to a close, only a few friends of CL were left, together with Bom, Dara, Chun, Yunho and Jae who were still at the VIP lounge having some light chat.

 

DARA: so... after what I saw on the dance floor tonight... when did you have the time to practice all that?

 

JAE: actually, we didn’t get to practice... we are busy with the coffee shop... but back then when we were all still studying and young... Yunho here got bored and decided to do some exercise... being the leader that he is, he forced us all to join him.

 

CHUN: little did we know that his practice was like this rigorous choreography of dance steps... Changmin was the hardest for Yunho to teach... since he is really not into dancing and such.

 

YUNHO: at first, I thought this would be fun... I can create a group out of them... but only Junsu was willing to learn a few more steps... we did that almost everyday after our shift... which was back then was an afternoon shift... in the evening, we will go to my friend’s studio and exercise... hehehe

 

CL: but it was really a surprise seeing the 5 baristas dancing to powerful music! And to think you haven’t forgotten the steps!

 

CHUN: that’s what you get when you practice with Yunho, it’s like he embeds the dance moves into your brain so that the moment you hear the music your body will instantly move on its own... you don’t need to think about it... your body just automatically moves

 

JAE: practice like crazy... dance like crazy

 

CHUN: I remember, after every practice I always have my attacks

 

BOM: what attacks?

 

CHUN: asthma attacks.

 

BOM: you have asthma? I didn’t know that.

 

DARA: but Joongie’s moves are sloppy... but it’s cool to watch you try and move with them kekekekeke

 

JAE: shhhhh... don’t say that in front of Yunho, he might punish me

 

DARA: and what punishment would you get?

 

JAE: morning shift... so think about it... since we are a package deal... if I am to be assigned in the morning... so will you

 

Dara realized it and her eyes grew wide, she then slightly hit Jae’s arm as the two laughed trying to sneak a peek at Yunho who was busy talking to CL, much to their relief.

 

CHUN: tomorrow night’s the rehearsal dinner right?

 

BOM: yes... no need to dress formal... semi formal will do...

 

CHUN: did you finish arranging the piece yet? So that I can study the harmonization.

 

BOM: ah, yes... I sent it to your email... check on it before we attend the rehearsal.

 

CHUN: are you sure you are okay with this?

 

BOM: yes... I wouldn’t do it if I hadn’t thought about it... it’s okay... I am okay... I am moving on... actually I have found  a reason to move on already...”

 

The group decided to call it a night and head home.

 

Then came the rehearsal dinner of Mico and Michelle, the rehearsal dinner was held at some hotel where the reception of the wedding was going to be held.

 

CHUN: are you sure it’s okay for me to be here?

 

BOM: of course, I wouldn’t want to be left out in there... and the two needed to hear the arrangement of the song... so I really need you here.

 

CHUN: arasso...arasso...

 

The two then entered the restaurant. Mico and Michelle were already there, and almost all of the bridal entourage present.

 

MICO(walking towards Bom, giving her a kiss on the cheek): glad you could make it!

 

BOM: how can I not make it... I’m afraid you’ll come kicking my door open and dragging me out, whether I like it or not.

 

CHUN: “Wae... bothered by a simple friendly kiss? Mico is getting married... no need to feel uneasy like this... am I allowed to feel like this? Bommie-ah... what are you doing to me?”

 

MICHELLE(looking at Bom in a teasing manner): LOVE is really in the air! Ahhhhh... Cheongmal, can you believe it? We’re going to hear the song tonight, right?

 

BOM(whispering back at Chelle): yes, and it’s a duet... I hope you don’t mind

 

MICHELLE: Ani... it’s much better that way... more romantic (clapping giddily while winking at Bom as she gave Chun a knowing and teasing look)

 

CHUN: “Why is everyone looking at me? Bom’s friend, Chelle is always giving me this certain smile like I am the luckiest man alive, and don’t get met started with Mico, he always looks like he’s sizing me up, like if I am worthy to be with Bom? And what is it with this very special girl beside me... why does it seem that she is shy now but whenever she sings she exudes this certain confidence that draws me near her? Bommie-ah... am I really allowed to have my feelings like this... it seems like I am beginning to feel things I haven’t felt before...”

 

BOM(looking worriedly at Chun): are you okay?

 

CHUN: huh? Yeah... I’m fine, c’mon let’s find us a seat.

 

Chun then ushered Bom to their assigned seat, assisting her with her chair.

 

The ceremonies were held with laughter and cheer as the couple tried to make an impromptu speech for each other.

 

EMCEE: may I now call on Ms. Park Bom together with her husband Mr. Park Yoochun, to serenade us with a song dedicated to the soon-to-be-wed couple.

 

Bom’s jaw dropped upon hearing the word HUSBAND. The emcee mistook her and Yoochun to be a married couple since they have the same last name. She turned red and stood frozen on her spot, while Yoochun just looked at her with a smile.

 

CHUN: jagiya... he’s  calling us...

 

Chun tried to joke about it to avoid any awkward feelings between the two, he then offered his hand to her waiting for her to end her trance-like state, but honestly, he was liking the idea of being mistaken as Bom’s husband.

 

Bom smiled as she took his hand and went on stage and clarified to the emcee that they were not a couple. The emcee apologized as he turned the music on.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI-9o60PXV4 my destiny

 

BOM: “What if I never knew you, what if I never found you, I’d never have this feeling in my heart...”

 

CHUN: “How did this come to be? I don’t know how you found me, but from the moment I saw you, deep inside my heart I knew...”

 

The two sang the duet as if they were singing to each other what they want to say... their true feelings.

 

The guests at the rehearsal dinner watched in awe as they saw through the song the feelings felt by the two. Eyes never leaving each other, getting emotionally involved with the song, the two didn’t realize that when they sang the last part, they were already holding hands.

 

When the music ended, the trance was gone, Bom realized they were holding each other’s hand, she tried to pull away, but Chun held only tighter, Bom looked at Chun questioningly who was smiling and bowing to the guests and to the couple in front of them. He didn’t let go until they reached their seats, as he assisted Bom with her chair again. Bom was so nervous causing her hand to sweat causing her to be embarrassed.

 

BOM(whispering to his ear): mianhe...

 

CHUN(whispering back): aniyo... it’s nothing (still smiling with that cheeky smile of his... cute puffy cheeks...kyaaaaahhhhh aegyo!!!!)

 

After their song, almost everyone were giving the two, especially Yoochun a knowing glance, Bom blushes and couldn’t even look at him. They went back to their table.

 

The night ended and Yoochun and Bom hailed a taxi together, Bom refused to be sent home in her car so she insisted on sharing a cab with Yoochun.

 

CHUN: tonight is really something... it feels like everyone was looking at us

 

BOM: just ignore them... they have never seen me together with anybody other than Mico, that’s why they are giving you the look... Chunnie-ah... thank you for agreeing to go with me...

 

CHUN: thank you for inviting me... thank you for allowing me to know you...

 

Chun just stared at her while they were inside the cab, when all of a sudden, as if everything stopped, both staring at each other’s eyes... then... KISS.

 

It was short but sweet, it was as if the kiss confirmed what the two feel for each other. Bom was still looking into Chun’s eyes when she realized something...

 

BOM: wait! Does that mean... we are... you know... like... the two of us... um...

 

CHUN: boyfriend...girlfriend... well if you would like to put it that way then... yes?

 

BOM: oh...

 

CHUN: just to clarify things here... you are the one who asked me okay if we ever talk about how we started... I’m gonna tell everybody Bommie-ah asked me out

 

BOM: bwo?

 

CHUN: hyung (turning to the driver) you are our witness arasso... she asked me first right?

 

DRIVER: ah...y-yeh... hehehehe (scratching his head)

 

CHUN: see? See? You asked first!

 

BOM: what the?! Whatever! (rolling her eyes upward)

 

Chun saw how Bom was starting to throw a tantrum, so before she could start another whine, he kissed her again, holding her head with both hands steadying her and kissing her again and again and then hugged her ever so tightly.

 

BOM: yah! Get your hands off of me... oppa-driver... you saw that... he can’t take his hands or lips for that matter away from me... I can say that to everybody too... I have a witness!!! Kekekekeke.

 

Their night ended sweetly, with Chun giving Bom a good night kiss as they were about to get ready for the wedding the following day.

 

The following morning, Junsu wanted to know how the rehearsal dinner went, Chun was all giddy and happy to announce that he and Bom are going steady now.

 

SU: yah!!!! Cheongmal?! I’ll call noona and ask her myself!

 

CHUN: yah! Why would I lie? I even have proof video that we are together, a witness, a witness!!!

 

Chun then grabs his phone and shows Junsu a video he took of the taxi driver attesting  that they are indeed a couple, you can see in the video that Bom was also there smiling... and then nodding when the taxi driver told the camera that they were indeed a couple already.

 

SU: waaaaahhhh!!!! Cheongmal!?!?!? So today’s the wedding right? What are you still doing here then?

 

Chun then hurriedly went in his room and then changed quickly

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmmaxvGv8BCa8rTKRQ3d2

Chun then hurriedly phoned Bom so that he can fetch her using the car that Mama lent him just for this occasion.

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1wAB-BcjEUTglN-Ag_8z

When Chun saw the car he thank Mama over the phone and went directly to Bom’s apartment to fetch her.

 

Ding Dong!

 

Dara was the one who opened the door and was smiling from ear to ear while wiggling her eyebrows looking at how handsome Chun is.

 

DARA: I know already!!! Make her happy Chunnie-ah! (she then gave him a tight hug then she whispered something) make her cry I’ll make your life miserable!

 

Just then the door to Bom’s room opened and out she came...

2ne1-41.jpg

 

DARA: omona! Bomtaro you look like a goddess!!!

 

CHUN: woah!!! Bommie-ah... you look really beautiful... are you sure this is what you are going to wear? No one would look at the bride then!

 

BOM: hmph! You’d think that... but it’s her erted husband-to-be who decided for me to wear this... go complain to him then... being my boyfriend and all

 

DARA: waaaaahhhh!!!! I’m dying here... I’m having some spazz attack... I’ll forever be a loyal ChunBom shipper...waaaaahhhhhh!!! Sweetness overload!

 

BOM: yah! Yah! Santokki... stop that you might get dizzy!

 

CHUN: noona (he bows towards Dara) we’re going already.

 

DARA: arasso, Annyeong... have fun!!!

 

Chun offered his arm to her as Bom hooked her arm to his and they went out arm to arm together looking sweetly at each other. When they were now at the hallway of Bom’s apartment on their way to the basement, Chun then stopped for awhile then stepped back leaving Bom in the middle of the hallway...

 

BOM: what?

 

CHUN: that’s not right...are you sure there is no way to cover those legs of yours? It’s really distracting.

 

BOM: Chunnie-ah, enough already... I brought with me a shawl, don’t worry come here my namjachingu, let’s get going.

 

Just then Chun kissed Bom’s cheek and off they went to the basement where the car was parked.

 

When they arrived at the wedding venue, everything was surreal and the first thing that Bom did was visit Chelle to tell her the good news. Chelle could only shed tears of happiness for her friend and at the same time being insanely happy that she was about to get married, Chun on the other hand just stood at one corner of the room allowing the women to spazz and cry and spazz and cry again and again.

 

CHUN: um... if you don’t want your eyes to look puffy you really need to stop crying... really... these tips should be done by the maid of honor... I wonder what she is doing? (joking around, gaining a hit on the arm by Bom)

 

CHELLE: oh... that’s first of the many hits you are going to receive from the Bominator!

 

CHUN: eh? Bominator? Waeyo?

 

BOM: I have a lot of sides to me that you have yet to find out... bwahahahahaha

 

CHUN: Cheongmal?!

 

CHELLE: you don’t know what you got yourself into bwahahahahaha

 

CHUN: okay... your laughs are freaking me out

 

Chelle and Bom could only laugh at how bewildered Chun looked.

 

The wedding ceremony started, it was flawless and serene and beautiful. After the ceremony they headed now to the reception. Then the emcee called Bom and Chun on stage to sing once more the song for the couple.

 

After singing every guest were on their feet clapping both for the performance and for the newlywed couple.

 

CHUN(whispering to Bom’s ear): Kenchana? You’re not eating...

 

BOM(whispering back): omo! Ah! I will eat...

 

CHUN: um, do you like corn? I’m not very fond of it, want to have mine?

 

BOM(nodded profusely): yes... I’d love to... do you eat these little tree thingy here? Want to swap? My tree to your corn?

 

CHUN(laughing lightly): s-sure... here you go... your corn, my tree.

 

The other guests seated at the table together with them could only watch how sweet the two were, how they stare at each other, stealing glances, smiling sweetly, whispering in each other’s ears, laughing and now exchanging food on their plates. It was like they were watching a very cheesy soap opera unfold in front of them.

 

Then a toast was made by the friends of the couple, then came Bom’s turn to do the speech

 

BOM: I really hate these two you know? Inviting me to their wedding... Cheongmal... even making me sing at their wedding... who do you think you are? (then she smiled at them sweetly and said) Cheongmal, happiness is where your heart lies...and I can see that Michelle’s happiness lie in Mico and Mico’s happiness lies in Michelle... I hope that I can see little ones in the near future... I love you both.

 

As the night was almost coming to an end, Mico and Michelle expressed their gratitude to both Chun and Bom for the song.

 

MICO: I’ve known Bom for a long time... but honestly I haven’t seen her like this and act like this towards anyone. So Yoochun, even though this is supposed to be about me and Chelle, I’d willingly give the spotlight on you two. You must be one hell of a guy for Bom to like you more than me.

 

CHELLE: oh, the things you do for love... I’m happy for you Bommie!!!

 

BOM: stop it now! You two! Tease me more and I’ll never talk to you ever again!

 

CHUN: “Why do I get the feeling that there’s something going on here, these two are always smiling widely at me whenever Bom and I are together...although we really are together, together... but still something’s bothering me..”

 

BOM: I’m going to the rest room, excuse me...

 

Chun stood up, Bom asked him to stay.

 

CHELLE: Yoochun-ssi, komawo

 

CHUN: it’s nothing... all I did was just lend some ideas for the song

 

CHELLE: Ani... for making Bom happy!

 

CHUN: huh? What do you mean?

 

MICO: honestly speaking, we were planning on getting married a long time ago... we kept on postponing it because we really feel sorry for Bom.

 

CHELLE: we knew how Bom felt about Mico and I knew how that looked to her when I entered the picture.

 

MICO: a year before our wedding,  she was her usual gloomy self... then 6 months ago, something happened to her, I don’t know what but something changed.

 

CHELLE: she became cheery, she would go out with us again, without looking sad, then 3 weeks before the wedding, I got a call from her, she sounded excited, happy... she couldn’t stop talking.

 

MICO: then here comes the most shocking part... she offered to sing at our wedding, which was at first she was opposed to, in exchange for a favour

 

CHUN: really? What was the favour then?

 

CHELLE: that we needed to add another pair for our entourage, she pleaded and offered to pay for the extra expenses, she said she needed to get to know someone she is interested in.

 

MICO: and since we owe her much more than that... we agreed and added YOU to our entourage...

 

CHUN: sh-she did that all because of me?

 

CHELLE: yes, the whole entourage knows of it... because, truth be told... we already finished our dinner rehearsal weeks in advance

 

MICO: this... all of this was Bom’s idea, for you... I think with everything was is said and done... it is safe to say that she really feels something for you

 

CHELLE: oh hon... don’t hold back... she loves Yoochun! And we are not forcing you to like her, I think it’s better to state the facts rather than cause any misunderstandings in the future.

 

CHUN: you don’t need to force me... I really do love her... I really like knowing new things about her and finding every bit of her fascinating...

 

MICO: now that you know... may I say...I AM REALLY JEALOUS!!! She hasn’t done anything like that to me, even though it was I who she first liked.

 

CHELLE: shut it Mico! Stop acting like that, Chun might misunderstand that choding side of yours!

 

Chun could only laugh at the two cute couple. When he glanced up he saw Bom walking towards them smiling sweetly at him. Never has he felt this kind of feeling towards anyone... grateful and so much love for someone who really made an effort to really know him and be close to him.

 

Chun met Bom midway and asked her to dance with him.

 

CHUN: you really do amaze me Park Bom-ssi...

 

BOM: huh?

 

CHUN: daebak! Don’t huh me? I’m really gonna tell everyone how you pursued me... I’ll be the envy of the guys at the cafe...

 

BOM: what are you saying? (slapping Chun’s arm lightly, then a sudden realization came to her) OH NO... THOSE TWO DIDN:T...

 

CHUN: yes, they did... and be thankful that they did... because at least I don’t have any doubts about your feelings for me... how you did those things for me

 

BOM: yah... yah... yah... getting a bit cocky aren’t we?! And how sure am I of your feelings being surrounded by women all the time... hmph!

 

CHUN: I have to warn you... I get jealous, I get mad and I get curious... that’s only because I care and will always care for you... saranghae...

 

 

====O=O=O=O=O=

a few years ago a read a romance novel with the same twist as Bom's and Chun's entourage thingy... so it might be similar...

 

i just like to think that it could happen to them... what a cute couple they would be... don't you think?