Introductions

Raven's Gate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
◆Kai POV◆

"Aww Kai oppa, can't you stay longer?" the I just ed asked me.

"No, and go put your skirt back on."

She continued whining and I merely flung the door of the janitor's closet open and walked away.

I'm the school's ultimate playboy. Name all the hot girls in school, and I would have dated all of them. Some one nights stands at times, but I always make sure I use protection. Hey, it's university. I'm free to do whatever I want!

I bumped into my nerdy roommate Suho in the hallway and he scrunched up his face in disgust.

"You have lipstick stains on your shirt, Jongin."

"Hey, what do you care? And I said don't call me Jongin."

"I'll still call you Jongin." and he left to attend another lecture.

Thank god Minah came running towards me or I would have blown up.

At night, I kept on tossing and turning in my dreams. There were 12 of us. In some sort of war. And we had to stop it with our superpower. Oh yeah, I'm the coolest of all. I can teleport. Eh wait no, there's this baby faced guy that can move things with his hands. But the guy that made me wonder the most was a guy with humongous eyes. He made me kiss him. Hello what the actual . I kissed a man in my dreams. As uf it wasn't bad enough that this dream keeps on repeating itself every night.

In the morning, I woke up to find myself in the bathroom. How in the-

And Suho was water bending. While in the bathtub.

"Wee, this is fun- OH MY GOD, KAI WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING HERE?!' Suho screamed.

'I don't know, I woke up and found myself here..."

"Out out out! I know you love my body, but get out!"

Woopee, I can teleport.

"What were you doing in the bathroom anyway?" I asked Suho when he came out of it.

"I was just playing with the water and then it rose, so I started water bending."

"Well, I teleported into the bathroom."

Awkward silence.

"That's not fair! How come you have a cooler superpower?"

Superpower. Cool.

Then someone knocked on our door and I answered.

"Do you happen to have some sort of marking on your wrist?" Pedo Man asked.

True enough, there was one.

"8 found, 4 to go. Meet me at here at 2pm on the 20th." he said while slipping a piece of paper to me and he left.

"Ermm, okay?"

"Didn't your mom say not to open the door to strangers?"

◆Chen POV◆

"OWW, WHAT THE-" I shouted as one of Kris's minions threw the basketball at my head.

"Yo nerd, get off the court!" they shouted at me.

FINE ES, no need to act the way you wouldn't in front of your mama.

I was just walking through the basetball court just to get to the Art block. Yes, I'm taking art as my major. It's really nice to do some you really like.

"So what does nerdy nerd have for lunch, hmm?"

Oh god, not again.

His minions were around again for god knows what reason. Okay so maybe I'm the only one who still bings home cooked food but my mom's cooking is better than the crap they call food at school.

"Oh my god, he has dumplings!" one of them shouted and Kris got up from his table.

"NONONONO, NANANANA, DON'T COME HERE." I screamed in my head.

He still came
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter