Escape

Raven's Gate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
↭CHAPTER 23↭

◆Luhan's POV◆

"Any weird dreams lately?" Baekhyun asked and I shook my head.

That Key boy told us his father didn't allow anyone in his house to step out of it for some unknown reason. It's been three days since I last left the house and I'm getting rather bored. Maybe because my phone is out of battery and there's no electricity in this place.

"Urgh, I just want to put eyeliner on again!" Baekhyun groaned and smashed a pillow onto his face.

"Hey hey!" Key ran into the room all excited and pumped up. "Dad's not home and so is Mom! You guys can go out and I'll give you the usual signal if they're arriving home!"

Baekhyun and I punched our fists into the air and started jumping around like teenage girls after getting themselves a boyfriend. Trust me, I knew exactly what my girlfriend wanted after I asked her to be my girlfriend *inserts erted grin*

"Do you or do you not want to get out of here?!" Key shouted at us and we scrambled to get changed.

"You can't leave by the front door though. Victoria Noona is making out with her boyfriend Nickhun." Key said while I pulled on a new shirt and Baekhyun wore his washed uniform..

"Yeah sure." Baekhyun said and jumped out of the opened window.

"Have fun!" Key waved at us and we ran off towards the woods.

It felt nice to run again. The both of us ran into the woods, ignoring the weird stares we were getting from the villagers. I hope they didn't recognise us, because thanks to Key I managed to dye my hair a dark red and Baekhyun had his dark purple. Now that I've noticed, the leaves were about the same colour as my hair. Pretty.

"Don't you wanna stop running now?" Baekhyun panted as he tried to catch up with me and I stopped.

It seemed so peaceful. Too peaceful. There were barely any insects on the ground and the birds weren't chirpping like they always do. A crack of a stick sent my head turning and I caught the sight of a blondie.

Damn, do thet have abilities like Kai or what? They're everywhere!

I don't know if they developed some other powers during the ten years we were gone but the blondie transformed into a wolf and lunged itself towards Baekhyun. Baekhyun shrieked in fright and got pinned to the ground.

With a flick of my hand, the blondie got lifted into the air he started growling and thrashing about.

"Now now little doggie, be a good boy and I'll let you down." I taunted and the blondie growled at me.

Well that escalated quickly.

A high pitched whistle was heard and Baekhyun took the cue to go back. After playing with the poor wolf's vision for awhile. Not that I minded anyway.

♛♕♛

"Are you trying to endanger our lives?!" Key's dad yelled in the m
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter