Unlocked

Raven's Gate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
◆Author's POV◆

The sky turned dark all of a sudden and a high pitch cackle filled the woods. A group of women were standing in a circle, muttering incoherant words.

"For hundreds of years, we've waited for this moment! The Forces locked up The Old Ones in this very gate. And now that we've found one of them, we can once again open up this gate and let The Old Ones free!" the leader spoke.

"On Friday the thirteenth, when the moon will be a full moon, we shall use the blood of one of The Forces and break open Raven's Gate, accompanied by fire and our ritual!"

The witches cheered in delight till the leader told them to hush.

"So who is the one that shall be sacrificed, O Leader?" one of them asked.

"His name... is Luhan."

"Luhan he is and Luhan he was!" they cheered and the leader smiled at the thought of seeing The Old Ones again.

♛♕♛

Luhan was walking back home to visit his parents during the weekends. He hadn't seen them since he left for Korea to further his studies and he saved up just enough to buy a two way plane ticket to his hometown in China. He didn't inform his parents though and thought this would make a pleasantly sweet surprise.

He walked past the shops of the streets he grew to familiarise himself with when he was younger. The same old shopkeepers were still there and he'd greet everyone and of them and they all came back with a reply of,"Luhan! It's been a long time! You've grown so much!"

He walked into a bakery intending to buy some bread for his mom. He expected to see the old lady with a sweet smile but it was replaced by a korean lady.

Why korean? Because she just looked like it.

"Welcome to Tina's Bakery! What would you like to buy?"

He looked at the variaties of bread and found himself especially attracted to the buns that looked like they were covered with rubies.

"Probably cranberries." he thought. "But I don't like cranberries."

He still bought them anyway and they looked so tempting that he bit into one of them before even leaving bakery and the witch acting as the cashier squealed in glee.

Luhan suddenly felt as if he was flying, he saw pink fluffy clouds everywhere and started smiling to himself, swaying as he tried to stand up straight.

"This contains alcohol doesn't it?" he asked when the woman held onto is arm. "It's pretty strong."

And he fainted.

◆Luhan POV◆

Whee, that bun sure was delicious. I wonder what wine they used, it's gives such a delightful feeling when I'm high. High High, I'm so high~

I guess I fainted because suddenly, I saw a war taking place. They were wearing clothes like those in historical dramas and there were 13 of them.

♛♕♛

"Kyuhyun! Where are you?" one of them shouted.

"I'm here!" someone shouted back.

"We've got to stick together! It's only when T
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter