The Beginning

Raven's Gate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
◆Luhan POV◆

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed as I woke up from my nightmare.

" Is it that dream again?" Baekhyun asked groggily. Oops, I've woken him up again.

"Hehe, yeah. Sorry, go back to sleep." and he dropped his head back into the pillow.

I've been having the same nightmare for the past few nights. There were a few people I didn't know. But they seemed to know me because they kept on calling me by my name. I was able to lift objects without using my hands and push them away. And there was this sort of war and we all had to protect the people. And every single time before I wake up, a person in rainbow hair would make me jump off the building with him.

All I want to know is, who is that person with rainbow hair?

Baekhyun is my roommate and we've been roommates since high school. He knows almost everything I do and gets worried whenever I come back later than usual.

I was in the school library searching for fantasy books to read, because 1) I'm bored and 2) I don't feel like doing my homework for once. I found a book that looked like it was made out of tree bark (and felt like it too). It had some ancient looking scribbles on it and there was only one line that I understood in the whole book. Well, if you could even call it a proper sentence.

"When the skies and grounds were one the legends, from there twelve forces nurtured the Tree of Life..."

Huh wut, is that even legit? I still borrowed it anyway and went onto the internet to do some research on it but nothing matched it. The symbols were interesting. There was a unicorn and a dragon and a phoenix but there was one with many many circles that were connected to each other that made me somehow attracted to it.

Baekhyun suddenly barged into the room and asked me if I had completed my homework. I quickly closed the book and hid it under my pillow. Save the story telling for another day.

One day I was in the science lab and my partner was absent. Usually he'd get the apparatus and I'd be the one doing the experiments but he wasn't here to get them.

"Too lazy for this ." I thought to myself.

All I did was look at the apparatus and suddenly, a test tube flew into the air and was floating slowly towards my direction as if someone was carrying it towards me. I was so shocked by it that I fell off my chair and the test tube fell down onto the floor and broke into pieces. Np> "Yo bro, you okay?" Baekhyun asked as he helped me up.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." I managed to say.

I got one of my pens out of my pencilcase and placed it on the table. What if it was really me that made the test tube float? What if it wasn't a ghost?? Does that mean I have superpowers?

So I did those hocus pocus hand movements they always do on television but nah, didn't work. I used my eyes but it didn't work as well. I shot out one hand and moved it up slowly. So did my pen. Curious, I pushed it away with my hand and it almost hit the head of the person sitting in front of me.

When I got back to my room, Baekhyun jumped in front of me and asked me if weird things had happened to me.

"I was in the store room looking for the light switch when my hands started glowing. It's super creepy. Like, who the hell has glowing palms?"

And at the point of time where the silence was most inte
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter