Chapter 10 - Blackmail Pt. 1

What goes around, Comes around

Hey guys, its been a while,  i hope you enjoy this very late and short update!

When the last lesson was finally over, mina was feeling worse than ever, her cheek swollen and throbbing in pain.

She put her books in her locker and then turned to leave the hallway. As Mina turned the corner, she looked up and met eyes with sehun, who was glaring at her like she had just killed his mom.

Mina dropped her gaze and pretended to look for something in her bag, but as she walked past him she could still feel Sehun drilling holes into the back of her head with his gaze.

As mina stepped outside, the first dropplets of rain started to fall,  slowly seeping through mina's school uniform.  

Not in the mood to wait for the bus in the soon-to-be rainstorm, mina decided to walk back the the Oh's house, thinking it would be quicker.

--

Soon the light showers turned into heavy downpours and eventually it was so heavy it was pelting onto mina's school uniform,  drenching right through,  soaking her completely.

Ignoring the fact that she could barely see 100 meters infront of her, mina continued walking.  

After a while of walking,  mina reaslised she didnt actually know the directions to her destination and therefore, she was in fact, lost.

After about an hour of wandering around the unfamiliar town, Mina found herself in an alleyway, surrounded by darkness.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" A strange,  unfamiliar voice taunted.

Mina couldn't begin to explain how she felt right now.

Not know where too the voice was coming from,  all mina could do was slowly back up, a task that seemed impossible as her back soon came in contact with the wall.

"L," a voice warned, seemingly closer than the other one.

After mina's eyes as adjusyed to the darkness, she could make out 7 figures standing around her about 15 meters away, inching closer every second. 

"Are you lost?" A softer voice called out.

"Of course she is Dongwoo, the poor girl is too nice to be from our part of town." another voice chimed in.

It turns out that the boys weren't actually criminals like mina has first thought, but they were actually quite cool, down-to-earth people. 

After the boys had directed mina back to the right road, she found the house in under 20 minutes. 

--

As mina stepped through the front door she could only just stand, her wet soaking uniform weighing her down and the lack of wamth on her body while walking a long distance had made a terrible fever overcome mina's body making her muscles ache and causing her eyes to start closing involuntary.

Mina POV

"Urgh, I hate the stupid school and everyone in it!" I grumbled as I made my way -slowly- to take a shower, not really knowing what I was blurting out. 

I got in the shower and I immediately felt the hot water sothing my muscles, taking the ache away even if it was only temporary.

Oh how I love to shower. I felt like I was entering into my own world as my feet caressed the cool, smooth, slick tiles on the floor. The water warmed to perfection felt extremely good; especially, now that its like an ice box outside.

The sound of the calming water dripping and splashing made me feel like I had gone to sleep and was now in a dream. The smell of the fresh fragrance soap was heavy in the air as the boiling water helped my muscles to slowly untense.

It seemed like taking a shower made me loose the little bit of self control I possessed. I tried with all of my might to take a quick five minute shower. Unfortunately, once I reached the small confined place where I felt like I was completely alone, the peacefulness and tranquility overcame me and I refused to leave.

I told myself multiple times, I am going to get out. The wonderful feeling the water gave me was massively overwhelming.

Once my time consuming experience is over, I feel like crying. My aches and pains were slowly coming back

I could no longer breathe through my nose and my newly formed blazing headache was making me dizzy.

I decided to get out of the shower once my legs starting to give out from under me,  no longer able to carry my weight.  

Author's POV

After mina had showered and changed into more comfortable clothes, she decided to take a quick nap on the sofa downstairs.

After a couple of hours,  mina was rudely awakened by no other than Oh Sehun;

"Oy, Wake up!" sehun whispered impatiently.

"mhm..what do you want..?" mina muttered, still half asleep.

"I need you to run some errands for me. I cant go out in this weather,  I will catch a cold." Sehun exclaimed.

"You can't make-" Mina started, but was cut of by sehun.

"I cant what? Make you? Wrong.  I can.." Sehun slyly taunted, causing mina to give sehun a curious look.

"I hate the school and everyone in it."

Now fully awake, Mina's eyes widened and she shot up to look at him.

"So," sehun continued, "if you don't want this to be sent to the whole school so they can hear what you think of them,  i suggest you listen to me." he finished harshly and left mina to decide.  

Sniffling from an oncoming fever, mina made her way into the kitchen where Sehun was last situated.

"i *sniffle* need some money first." Mina announced, her small hand, palm-side-up, out infront of her and leaving it there until a small wad of bills had been -harshly- placed into it.

--

After walking around all the different stores for almost an hour without an umbrella to shield her from the rain, mina was exhausted and her headache was starting to get too much to handle.

Fighting the urge to just sit down right there, mina walked into a different shop in hopes of finding what she needed to get before sehun threw a fit.

Mina looked in a another shop, but this time she finally found what she was looking for, and decided to finally go back to sehun, before he really did throw a fit. 

--

"Here you go." Mina, soaking wet and in pain, handed sehun everything he ordered her to buy, but he still wasnt happy.  

"This is the wrong brand!  whats wrong with you, i cant use this!" Sehun claimed and shoved the bag containing the product back at mina, causing her to stumble back a few steps.

Mina groaned, her headache was worse than before,  leaving her dizzy and unstable.

"C-can't you go yourself?" Mina said,  almost pleading with him as she was just too tired to be walking around again in this weather,  especially when she didn't even own an umbrella and sehun didnt have the common courtesy to lend her one.  

"No i cannot go myself!  And pretending to be ill to get out of it won't help you!" Sehun warned, noticing mina's troubled expression.  

"b-but im not-" mina denied,  but was rudely cut off by sehun. Again.  

"SHUT UP! you're nothing but trouble! No wonder you're practically an Orphan! Pretending to be ill so you can get out of it?  that's pathetic! Now do what i tell you before i really do turn the school against you!" Sehun sehun ordered,  slowly starting to lose his cool with the smaller girl in front of him.

Using up the last of her strength, mina fought back her ear-splitting headache and ventured back out into the unknown rainstorm. 

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- 

Author's note 

I finally updated!  I know, its been like, forever! Im so sorry, ive just been so busy!:(

And its really short like me

But.. I might update again tonight, yaay!

please comment, i love feedback!

To say sorry for not updating, enjoy these exo gifs!^^

wanna bet?;)

this is so accurate omg

that you are, kris. That. You. Are.

what even...?

Rawr! ><

bye bye, love you all!

*I dont own any of the above gifs, credit to the owners.