Chapter 12 - Regret Pt. 1

What goes around, Comes around

** double update, dont forget to read chapter 11.

---

Authors POV

"MINA!" Luhan yelled when he seen mina about to fall.

He could feel the adrenaline running through his veins and he tried to run to her, but he was on the other side of the road, and there was a lot of traffic.

After a few seconds - that felt like hours to luhan - the light turned red, the traffic halted and luhan sped across to mina. But by the time he got to her, she had already collapsed.

Luhans POV (Bonus POV for this chapter)

"Some one call an ambulance! Quick!" i yelled as i repeatedly tried to get mina to wake up but there was blood everywhere and i didn't know what to do.

I was the most scared i had ever been in my entire life and my heart was beating so hard i thought it was going to jump out of my chest any minute now.

Some people passing bye must of heard me because within minutes a siren was heard and i could see flsshing lights in the corner of my eyes.

Soon enough mina was taking into the back of the ambulance on a stretcher and just as i was about to enter in after her, i was stopped by a leading paramedic; "Sorry sir, only family members allowed." he said, and put his arm across the door.

"Does it look like she has any family members in the scene? No, so let me through." i said, and pushed his arm away, annoyed that he would waste time with a matter as small as this.

He didnt question me anymore and got in behind me. He didnt question me any more and turned his attention to mina. He put an oxygen mask over and nose and gave her a shot. - pain relief, i heard him mention.

We arrived at the hospital about 5 minutes later, and they rushed mina straight to surgery, i tried my best to keep up with them and i waited just outside the surgery room. 

Sehun POV

"I hate the school and everyone in it."

"Oo, I like em' feisty!" kai joked when I showed him the recording.

"Yeah, I bet you do.." I jokingly mumbled under my breath.

"Dude, have you seen the weather out there though?" Kai said in a mpre serious tone.

"Im sure she'll be fine.. The rain isnt as bad as earlier anyway.." I said, brushing him off.

I was just about to go and get some more snacks when my phone started vibrating in my pocket.

I took it out and looked at the Caller ID; it was luhan.

"Hey lulu, I waz wondering where-"

"Hurry quick, im in the hospital!"

"What?! Why?! Are you okay? What happened-"

"Im fine, its mina whos in here, she having surgery now, theres no time to explain, just get here quick!"

".. Quick kai, come on we've got to go to the hospital! hurry up come on!" I yelled as I grabbed my coat and fled down the stairs, kai on my tail.

Once I was downstairs, I forgot all about my driver and just grabbed the keys and left. - with kai obviously. I dont know why i was so worried..maybe because im just a kind person.

The ride there was hectic; i was swerving right and left trying to avoid all cars in my path as i was speeding way past the driving limit. The hospital was quite a distance away, but we got there in no time thanks to my speeding.

"You almost killed us.." said kai, who looked like he had seen a ghost.

"Yh, yh, dont worry, Hurry up!" i said, ignoring his comment and darting into the hospital. I ran into the hospital, and went straight to reception, almost knocking the person in front of me over.

"Please tell me where i can find Choi Mina!" i yelled at the young receptionist.

"Im s-sorrh sir but this man was here befo-" She started, but i cut her off, not really caring about what she was going to say.

"Now!" I insisted.

"O-okay." the lady said and checked the computer.

"Well, shes in surgery right now, but you can wait-" she started, but i sped off towards the elevator, not letting her finish.

I pressed the button for it to come about 50 times in 5 seconds and not wanting to wait anymore, i bolted for the stairs. I didnt realise how big the hospital actually was and it took ages to find my destination by looking at the signs, but eventually i found it, and didnt hesitate to enter the area.

--

Authors POV

Luhans head shot up at the sound of the big double dorrs to his left bursting open. He had just finished talking with the doctor, and now he felt terrible and couldnt stop pacing up snd down the hall.

Sehun sprung through the door, practically hitting one of the doctors off their feet.

Luhan was relieved to see sehun

"What's wrong? What happened? What did the doctor say?!" Sehun asked, as if his life depended on the answers.

Luhan tried his best to repeat everything the doctor had told him.

"Well, he said.. That she had out due to the lack of energy in her body, a d thay she had been over forcing her body, draining all pf her strength completely, leaving her too tired to even stay awake. But, all she was on the side walk when she fell, she hit her heard on the corner of the metal bench..." Luhan told him, slightly hesitating now and then. Sehun knew luhan was hiding something.

"And?!?" sehun persisted.

 

 

"....She's in a chicken Coma." 

-------

Authors note

Oo, whats gonna happen from here? Haha

Woo, double update! 

Sorry this chap is short:( OTL

I will probably post some gifs tommorow,  but right now i need sleep. 

Bye bye xoxo