Chapter 3 - Finally arriving

What goes around, Comes around

Mina jolted awake at the feeling of a sudden pressure on her shoulder. She rubbed her eyes, yawned, and tried to stretch but realised she couldn't move her right arm.

She looked down and noticed that Lufan (or Luman, what ever his name was) had fallen asleep and had unconsciously rested his head on her shoulder.

Suddenly wondering what the time was, Mina checked her phone. When she took it out of her pocket, however, she noticed its battery had been depleted.

Mina stopped a passing flight attendant to ask her. "Umm, excuse me miss?"

"Yes ma'am? Would you like some refreshments?"

"Huh? Oh! No thanks, I was just wondering if you by any chance knew the time."

"No, I'm afraid. But, I do know it's almost time to land, Miss."

"Okay thanks!" Mina smiled at the attendent. She decided to rest a little bit longer. Before she knew it, she fell asleep again.

However, she was soon woken up again the announcment warning everyone of the plane landing blasted through the speakers.

Mina decided to wake up the sleeping Luman next to her.

"Luman... Luman! Wake up!" He moved in his seat and drousily snuggled closer to her, not knowing what he was doing. "Luman!" Mina whisper-yelled, getting frustrated. He woke up with a yawn, and out-stretched out his arms.

"Finally, Luman! The plane is landing and I thought you would never wake up!"

He chortled. "Who the hell is 'Luman' ?!?!" he asked, stifling a laugh.

"Is that not your name?" Mina asked confused, and tilted her head to the side.

"Nope, my name is 'Luhan'..." he said, smilling from ear to ear at her ignorance.

Crap! Mina thought to herself. She tried not to show her embarassment. "Oh, my bad. Anyway, I think it's time to get off now..." Mina noticed there were only a couple of people left on the plane, her and... 'Luham' amongst them.

Once Mina left the plane and safely entered the airport, she went straight to get her luggage. She grabbed the strap to pick it up; but didn't let go in time and raced to keep up with the conveyer belt, still holding on tightly to the lugauge. She collided someone rather harshly, and they both fell. Mina accidentally fell on to that person.

Flustered, Mina stood up and bowed repeatedly, apologizing over and over again. Why the hell did she keep on bumping in to people? Was it because her mind was elsewhere, or because she just seemed to be having bad luck?

"Watch where you're going!" He yelled, but his face softened when he noticed her scared face and quivering body.

Agitated, and not wanting to waste anymore time to wait for a reply, Mina emerged herself into the crowd of people to start the next step: finding the man holding a sign with her name on.

Finding the him was harder than Mina thought it would be. After a couple of minutes of scanning through the enormous sea of people, she spotted the man; he was tall and lean, with broad shoulders and a stiff face. He looked as if he were in his late twenties, early thirties at the most. 

Mina approached the man, but as she came closer, she realised she didnt really know what she was supposed to say to him.

"Excuse me?" 

He noted the uncertainty in his voice. The man turned to her with a hardened expression and lifted one of his brows.

"Uhh... I-I'm Mina." She said stuttered shyly.

As soon as she said her name, the man's expression softened. He immediatly appeared alot younger than her first impression of him.

"Come." was all he said before he started to make his way out of the airport. Mina hurried after him, trying not to get lose sight of him in the many people surrounding her.

"Here are your spare keys. I'm guessing you know what to use them for. You will be staying with the Oh family. Their family consists of Mr. Oh, Mrs. Oh and their son, Oh Sehun. When you get there, they will think that the people you lived with are your real parents. They are willing to take you in, so always be courteous and polite towards them. They have been told that your parents were killed in a tragic house fire and you have no relatives to speak of. If anything should happen, you need to call me on this number. Immediately."

He said in a hurry and handed Mina a card. She went to study it, but then he continued,

"If they start to get suspicious, avoid all questions. If they dont buy it, act extremely upset and start crying. They will pity you and cease to get suspicious. I will drop you off at their residence and I will place your car in the garage below your own apartment. You will not need this car daily as in Seoul everything is within walking distance from the Oh residence." He stopped and looked at her. "I wish you the best of luck."

By now the swarm of people in the overcrowded airport were far behind them, and they had reached the car.

Mina's jaw dropped. It was so nice, and so pricey. It had leather seats, a small refreshment bar; everything you would in the interior of a Celebrities car or in a movie. He got in the car and within minutes of speeding along the busy roads, they pulled up outside what Mina guessed was, the Oh's house; or more like mansion!

"Oh and just a tip! To mkae yourself cry when or if needed, pinch your inner thigh. It's so sensitive that it will make your eyes water uncontrollably." The man said and almost cracked a smile at Mina's expression.

"Good Bye, and Good Luck." Mina thanked him, meaning it, and exited the car. She watched it drive off, nervous that she had now actually reached her final destination. When she was travelling, it seemed like a goal in the distant future that she would never reach. She sighed to herself, to distract herself from her panick-y feelings. What would her future hold?

Mina started to get a bit self conscious as the very, very, large building loomed over her petite frame. She had never lived in a house as grand as this, or with people as (judging from the house) 'posh' and wealthy as this! She was sure her eyes were red and puffy beacuase of the crying she had done on the plane. What impression would this moody, depressed face give to these people? She sighed for real this time. Gosh, she sure had a tendancy to overthink things.

Mina had a powerful urge to get this first meeting over quickly. She rang door bell and in no time the door was answered, by who Mina assumed was a maid.

The maid bowed respectfully. When she noticed Mina's expression, she seemed to pity her; like everyone expected to be doing.

"Oh you poor dar-" the maid was cut off by the soothing voice of another woman.

"You must be Mina. Come inside, sweetie." Mrs. Oh said, and welcomed Mina with hug.

"I'm very sorry for your loss, but I want you to know, that I'm always here if you need to talk." Mrs. Oh said and smiled a sad smile. "Mr. Oh is in work at the moment, but Sehun is sat in the lounge. He also sends his condolences for your loss. Why dont you go and say hello?" Mrs. Oh suggested, and not wanting to disobey her, Mina cautiously tiptoed into the lounge.

Hearing the footsteps, Sehun turned around. His face changed from one of annoyance, to one of recognition.

"Hello there, airport girl." Sehun said and gave an amused smirk. "Welcome to your new home."

Mina looked up confused, but then it dawned on her.

"Its you!" she said and looked away, mortified, remembering the embarassing airport occurance and the fact that she had shed multiple tears in front of him.

The only words resonating in Mina's mind at that moment were, 'Uh-oh.' 

----

Oh luhan, let me love you! 

chapter 3! What do you guys think so far? 

let me know!