005

Don't Go

As the day went on, Luhan began to think about the date he had with Jieun. He imagined how the date would go, how he acted, and the date would all end. He thought it was going to be spectacular.

“What you thinking about” said Chen as he interrupted Luhan’s thought.

“What…”

“Are you thinking about your date?”

“No” Luhan lied.

“Fine whatever you say.”

School was over. Luhan dashed home to get ready. He took a shower and dresses in his casual yet nice clothes. He was checking everything twice. He made sure he looked good and didn’t smell funny. Everything thing was perfect to him.

Luhan walked out. He was going to the bubble tea store where he will meet Jieun. He reached to the store. There he already saw Jieun waiting next to the store.

“Oh crap, I’m late.” he thought.

Luhan ran over to Jieun.

“Hey” Luhan called to Jieun as he ran to her.

Jieun saw him and waved to him.

“Hey.”

“Sorry I’m late” Luhan apologized.

“Don’t be sorry. Besides you’re not late I’m early.”

They had a little conversation then went inside the bubble tea store. They went in and sat down.

“You know I never knew they had a bubble tea store in China.” said Jieun.

“The store is new. It was built 3 months ago.”

“I’m glad it was built. I love bubble tea. Do you?”

“I never tried it.”

“Really?! You’re missing out on the best thing ever.”

“Is it really?”

“Yes! Here, let’s order some.”

They ordered the bubble tea. Once the bubble tea came Jieun was making Luhan try it.

“Not bad” said Luhan when he took a sip of the bubble tea.

“Isn’t it great?”

“It is”

“So where are we going after this?”

“Do you want to watch a movie after?”

“Which one are we watching?”

“Do you like horror movies?”

“Depends on my mood”

“We can watch World War Z.”

“The zombie movie”

“We can watch that unless you’re scared.”

“Who said I’m scared? I want to watch.”

“You sure about that”

“Yes, let’s go”

They finished their bubble tea and headed to the movies. They paid for their tickets and went inside. They sat in the top row.

The movie started. Throughout the movie, Jieun got frightened by the loud noise and the zombies popping up. Luhan wrapped his arm around her when she got scared. Jieun felt comfortable when he did.

After the movie, they walked around the place talking about the movie.

“Oh my gosh that was really scary.” said Jieun

“I thought you said you weren’t scared.” Luhan chuckled.

“Well-whatever”

“Ha”

They were enjoying their time when Luhan stopped. He heard footsteps coming towards them.

“Let’s keep walking” Luhan told Jieun.

“Alright then”

They were walking but Luhan was walking faster. He also dragged Jieun along. She was perplexed. The footsteps were coming closer. Luhan walked faster along with Jieun.

“Luhan” she said his name but he didn’t reply.

“Luhan” she stopped walking with Luhan. “What’s going on? Why are you walking like this?”

Before luhan could answer a shadow emerged a few feet from Jieun. Jieun noticed the look on Luhan; he didn’t seem too happy like before. She noticed him looking at something from behind her. She looked back and saw a tall brown haired man. He looked wasted. She came closer to Luhan.

“Well look what we have here. A couple of love birds.” said the man.

“Luhan who is he and what does he want?” asked Jieun, frightened.

“What do you want, Yongguk?” demanded Luhan.

“Nothing much just the stuff”

“What does he mean by the stuff?” Jieun asked Luhan.

“He wants drugs.” Luhan answered.

“You supply him with drugs?!”

“There’s a reason for that. He pays me good money to take of my family. But I won’t give him drugs this time.”

“So, where are my drugs?” asked Yongguk impatiently.

“I don’t have them.”

“Then go get it.”

“No.”

“What did you say to me? No?!”

“You heard me.”

Yongguk was in shock. He looked at Luhan then laughed.

“You’re really funny Luhan saying that you won’t give me anything. That’s really funny. I never knew you were a funny guy. Well you know what, I hate funny guys. Give me the drugs!” shouted Yongguk.

“No and that’s the final answer.”

There was a long silence between them. Out of nowhere, Yongguk began to laugh hysterically.

Luhan looked at Jieun who was frightened. Luhan took out his phone and handed it to her.

“Why are you giving me your phone?” she asked.

“Because I know guys like these and they don’t take no for an answer and when they don’t get the answer they want then they call up their men for a fight. Yongguk is about to call a fight and I don’t want you in this.”

“But you’re going to get hurt.”

“I know I will get some bruises and scars that’s why I want you to go hide somewhere and call my friends. Their names are Kris, Lay, Tao, Chen and Xiumin. Call them and tell them to come to the back of the theater, it’s an emergency.”

“But Luhan-“

“Hey I need you to be strong and if you want me to be okay then call them, alright. Now please hide. I don’t want to see your pretty face hurt, okay?”

Jieun nodded and hide somewhere while making the phone call. Yongguk stopped his laughter and gave Luhan a death glare.

“I really don’t know why you’re like this. You never said no to me before but today you have. Why?”

“Because I am sick and tired of you asking me for drugs”

“Alright then, I see you’re asking for your death.”

Yongguk whistled and a bunch of men came out surrounding Luhan.

“You could change your mind you know and not I have to deal with this.” said Yongguk

“No is my final answer.”

“Fine then, kill him now!”