007

Don't Go

 Luhan slowly opened his eyes. There was a bright light causing him to close his eyes again. He opened his eyes once more, blinking. He had a headache but it wasn’t as bad as the one earlier.

Luhan got up and looked around. The room he was in wasn’t familiar to him. It wasn’t even his room.

“Where am I?” he kept looking around the room. 

Luhan tried to recall how he got here in the first place. The last thing Luhan remembered was Jieun crying.

“Jieun!” he gasped her name when he remembered she was crying. Luhan was going out of bed but his whole body hurt.

“Crap.” He cursed under his breath.

Luhan heard the door opening. There jieun walked into the room. She looked relieved. Luhan found himself smiling.

“Jieun.” He was happy when he saw her.

“You’re awake.” She walked over to him sitting on the chair next to the bed.

“Jieun, where am I?” he asked.

“You’re in my house in my bedroom.”

“How did I get here?”

“Well you got into a huge fight and your friends arrived to help and when the fight was over you went to me then you knocked out. We were going to take you to the hospital but it was too far so the guys carried you to my house. I called my friend over to cure you and she said you were going to be alright, you just needed to rest.”

“How long have I been out?”

“For 12 hours.”

“Wow, I’ve been knocked out that long?  This must have been the best sleep I got.”

Jieun giggled at Luhan’s silly joke.

“Should I call the guys up? They were really worried.”

Before luhan could answer, all of his friends ran into Jieun’s room.

“Look he’s alive.” Tao pointed out.

“Of course he is, idiot. Jieun’s friend said he would.” Kris said smacking Tao’s head lightly.

“You feeling any better.” asked Lay.

“Man you were really knocked out.” Xiumin pointed out.

“You looked like a baby when you sleep.” Chen teased Luhan showing a picture of him sleeping.

“Hey!” Luhan snapped. He was trying to grab Chen’s phone.

While Luhan was with his friends, Jieun went downstairs. Luhan saw her vanish out of the room. Luhan’s friends kept teasing him about the picture.

After 20 minutes together, all of Luhan’s friends left leaving him and Jieun alone. Jieun went back into her room where Luhan was sitting on the bed with a smile on his face.

“Why are you smiling?” Jieun asked.

“I’m happy that I’m not dead.”

“I’m happy too.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Sorry for what?”

“For bringing you into this whole situation”

“It’s okay.”

“No it’s not okay. You could have got hurt because of him.”

Luhan’s smile was slowly disappearing. He had a worried look.

“But I’m not hurt.”

“I know that but you could’ve gotten hurt.”

“Luhan,” Jieun placed her hand onto his. Luhan looked at her, stunned by her action. “I’m not hurt because of you. You saved me. You protected me. I’m all in one piece thanks to you. Instead of you saying sorry to me I should be saying thank you to you. It’s true we would’ve died but we didn’t because of what you did.”

His smile was reappearing. “You made me feel better but I should say sorry because I have been giving him drugs just because he gives me money so I could take care of my family.”

“Sometimes we have to do some things that are dangerous just to take of our loved ones. You’re not the only one that does these things. There are more people that do things like these also but they’re doing it for a good purpose and so are you.”

“You really know how to make a person happy.”

Jieun let out a soft laugh. “Are you feeling better from before? You’re not in any more pain, are you?”

“Not really. I think I’ll be able to go home tomorrow. It’s just a headache but it doesn’t hurt that much.”

“That’s good to know. I’m just really happy you’re okay.”

“I’m glad you’re okay too.”

“Well I think I’ll let you rest now.”

Just as Jieun was about to get up Luhan grabbed her arms and pulled her in for a hug. He held her close to him.

“Luhan.” she gasped his name.

“Thank you for being so good to me. No one has ever been so caring to me ever before. You’re an amazing person.”

Jieun was blushing. “Thank you.”

“Jieun”

“Yes”

“Do believe in love at first sight?”

“Well it depends. Do you?”

“I do.”

“Who is the person you’re in love with?”

“You”

Jieun looked at him shocked yet happy by his words.

“I love you Song Jieun.” Luhan was coming closer to her face.

“I love you too, Luhan.”

That moment their lips touched. 


/fangirl over this chapter/ sorry but I was fangirling when I was writing this chapter. My haneun feels.....Hope you enjoyed it and I hope it wasn't confusing. BTW, I made a haneun edit.

TAADAAH