009

Don't Go

It has been 3 months since Jieun and Luhan were together. They enjoyed time together and each time they got to spend with each other they fell more in love.

It was a quiet afternoon at Jieun’s house. Luhan couldn’t come over today due to some exams he had to retake. Luhan is trying his best in school now and he has been improving so much is teachers are very pleased with him along with Jieun. She is impressed by his improvements.

Jieun was in the kitchen making a quick snack. It was a delicious fruit salad topped with yogurt and nuts. She was also watching some Korean dramas. She had no idea there was a Korean channel until Luhan showed her.

She was sitting on the couch eating her fruit salad and enjoying the drama. She laughed at the funny scenes while watching. She almost dropped her fruit salad. She was enjoying the drama so much that she didn’t realize her phone was ringing.

It was until the 5th time the phone rang jieun heard it and ran towards it.

“Hello” she answered.

“Jieun” a woman’s voice said.

“Mom” she was happy. It has been a while since she heard from her mother.

“How are you sweetie?”

“I have been doing great.”

“How’s China?”

“It’s amazing and I wish you and dad were here.”

“We wish we were there too.”

“So what’s going back home; is dad doing fine.”

“Well-“

“What’s wrong? You don’t sound happy anymore.”

“It’s about your father.”

“What happen? Is he alright?”

“Jieun your father has cancer.”

Jieun didn’t say a word. She was in complete shock.

“Jieun, are you still there?”

“Yes I am but I can’t believe-“

“None of us can.”

“What will happen to his business?”

“That’s what I want to talk about with you”

“What do you mean?”

“You are our only child and when a wealthy business is not going to run it anymore then it goes down to the child and they will run the business.”

“You want me to go back to Korea to run his business.”

“I need you to.”

“I can’t”

“Why not?”

“Because…I have a boyfriend here and I love him very much and I’m not going to leave him.”

“Wait you have a boyfriend?”

“I do; his name is Luhan and I love him more than anything else.”

“Do you love him more than your father?”

Jieun was tearing up. She didn’t want to answer. “Mom, please don’t ask me to do this. I love father so much but I love Luhan too and-I don’t know what to do.”

“You do know what to do but you don’t want to do it. You know you have to come back to Korea. Besides you’re going to comeback anyways for your father.”

“Mom, please stop. Please don’t do this to me.”

“I’m sorry but you have to give me an answer right now.”

“I can’t do this”

“Jieun-“

Jieun dropped the phone down. She didn’t want to listen to her mother anymore. She had enough but her mother was right. She needed someone to talk to and she knew where to go.

Jieun went over to Luhan’s house. His mother opened the door. She saw Jieun’s tears flowing down. She led her inside and they talked. Jieun told her about everything her mother told her and she didn’t know what to do.

“I need help. I don’t want to leave Luhan but I also don’t want to leave my father.” Jieun sniffled.

“Sweetheart I want to help you so much but I don’t know the answer myself.”

“I don’t know what to do.”

“I’m sorry but I don’t know what to do either.”

“Does Luhan have a passport?”

“Hmm”

“Does he have a passport?”

“I’m afraid not.”

“If he had a passport then we could’ve gone together.”

“How long does it take to make a passport?”

“It takes a while unless you know of someone who can make it in a month or even less than that.”

“I wish I knew someone like that.”

Jieun sighed. “I think I know what I have to do.”

“It’s your decision and no one will stop it.”

“You know I love you son so much.”

“I know and he feels the same way.”

“I don’t want to hurt him.”

“I know you don’t and he will understand what you’re doing.”

“Thank you.” Jieun hugged her.

“I should be thanking you. When you came into Luhan’s life then everything has gotten so well.”

“Good-bye.”

“Good-bye Jieun. I hope we will see each other again.”

Jieun left the house feeling sad. She walked home with her head hanging down. She had so much on her mind.

“Jieun.” a familiar voice called. It was Luhan.

“Luhan.” she was happy yet sad to see him.

“What are you doing walking in the night by yourself?”

“Nothing” she said softly.

Luhan noticed her eyes were red. “Have you been crying?”

“No” she lied.

“Oh then what happened.”

“Nothing”

“Okay-“

“Luhan…”

“What is it?” she wanted to tell him that she was going back to Korea and not coming back but the thought of Luhan in pain was a site she did not want to witness.

“You know I love you more than anything else in the world and I would never ever hurt you and if I do something that does hurt you I just want you to know that I never meant to it. I love you.” tears were forming once more. Luhan pulled Jieun for a hug.

“I love you more than you love me and if you do anything like that then I will understand.”

They kept hugging.

“I’m sorry Luhan.” she whispered softly that he couldn’t hear her. 


Sorry if this was another blah chapter and I hope you....like...it.......BTW do any of you ship Woohyun and Jieun together. Just curious.