She A Gold-Digger.

Our Love Wasn't Meant To Be.

Sehun came to stay with his brother and sister when he met Seohyun, he was interest in Seohyun the moment he saw her. The two of them got along well, every once in while the four of them would go on a date together. It wasn’t until Seohyun was five month pregnant when Sehun found out that she pregnant, he didn’t know what to think but his feeling for her was getting stronger. Ever since he found out that the girl he like is pregnant he couldn’t really sleep much so he decided to go take a walk when he past through Seohyun room with the door slightly open when he heard Seohyun and his brother voice.

 

"Seohyun take care of my baby well." he said and put his hand on her belly."Oh..its moving." he said happly.

"It is moving." put her hand on her belly as well.

"I can't believe I'm going to be a dad." give Seohyun a hug.

 

Sehun heard them and storm off, he was really mad when he found out that she was pregnant by his own brother. The next morning Sehun saw Seohyun and didn’t smile, he walk to sit across from her. He couldn’t look at her or his brother after what he heard. Sehun didn’t have breakfast and just left the house, Luhan went after him but he was already gone.

 

"Honey, what’s wrong with Sehun?"

"I don’t know, he seem mad."

"Seohyun ah, do you know why he acting like that?"

Shake her head."No unnie."

Sigh."It's ok, he big enough to take care of himself. Let's just eat." walk over to the table again."Seohyun eat a lot."

"I will."

"How are you feeling?"

"Good." she smile.

 

Just then the baby kick, Seohyun ask Taeyeon to come over and feel the baby kicking. It was her first time feeling a baby kicking, she was so happy that she cry. The couple hug Seohyun as she hug them back. After breakfast Taeyeon had a meeting to attend and Luhan took Seohyun to the hospital for monthly check up. Seohyun lay down when the doctor lift her shirt up, he put some jell on her stomach to do a ultrasound on her belly.

 

"This is the baby Luhan."

Luhan eyes were glue to the scene."Wow, that's my baby." he said holding Seohyun hand.

"This bumping sound is the heart beat of you're baby."

 

Seohyun and Luhan couldn’t hide their smile when they heard the baby heart beep, they call Taeyeon and let her heard it as well. The doctor give them some photos he took from the ultrasound to take home, they send it to Taeyeon and told her the good news.

 

"Unnie, here are the photos."

Took the photo."It's beautiful."

"Like her father."

"It's a girl." she said and stood up."We're having a girl." hugging her husband tight.

"Yes honey, we're having a baby girl."

 

After visiting Taeyeon they came home to see Sehun sitting on the sofa, he left to his room when they arrive. Seohyun went upstairs when she heard music coming from Sehun room, he decided to go and have a chat with hi. She knock on his door but he didn’t answer so she open the door and take a look, he turn to face her when she enter.

 

"Sehun, are you ok?"

"I don’t like people like you."

"W..what?"

"I hate gold-diggers."

"Sehun ah, what are you talking about."

"Don’t act stupid Seohyun, you're acting all innocent and such but for real you're just a money hungry, that wants what others have. If you really want to have a rich husband find someone that isnt married. Better yet, I'm here..i'm rich too..why don’t I pay you money to sleep with me too..and maybe..just maybe after this one out, you can have my child to."

 

Seohyun couldn’t believe that Sehun would say that to her, she was heart broken by his words but she didn’t correct him. She left his room in tears and enter her own room, Sehun punch the wall after she left his room. As weeks went by Sehun and Seohyun hasn’t talk to each other or even stay in one room together, Taeyeon notice but didn’t want to get involve when she has other more important thing to do. Luhan took Seohyun out when they ran into Sehun, his brother told Sehun to wait with Seohyun while he goes to the bathroom.

 

"I cant believe I liked you, you could probably fool other people with that innocent look, I heard a lot of old man likes younger girls..why don’t you go give them a try. They might pay you more then what my brother pay you." saw Luhan coming."You make me sick."

 

Seohyun tears fell from her eyes but wipe it off quickly when she heard Luhan calling for Sehun, she turn around and smile at him. They went walking around town and he was holding her hand like they were a couple.

 

(Luhan's Thought)

 

"Why am I so happy, is it because I'm holding hand with Seohyun and walking with her..no, no..maybe I'm just to happy because I'm going to be a father soon..yeah that's it." he turn to look at Seohyun walking quietly."She beautiful under the moon light."

 

(End of Luhan thoughts)

 

The two went home that night when Taeyeon saw them, she walk up to Seohyun and took her to bed. Luhan was changing his cloth when Taeyeon put her hands around his waist, and rest her head on his back. He smile and turn around to hug her.

 

"Honey, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"I see the way you look at Seohyun, do you like her?"

Break the hug."Honey."

"I'm not mad that you like her, if I was a guy I would like her too..She a sweet girl for doing this for us, but please remember who I am and who she is to us."

Pull her into a tight hug."I love you Taeyeon, and that's it. No one else."

 

Luhan was thinking why his wife would say that to him, as the couple went to bed he held her in his arms. It's been eight months since Seohyun came to live with the Xi couple, she was happy that her child was going to be with her father and a mother that will love the baby. It was just a week before Seohyun due date when she and Sehun got into an argument, Seohyun walk away when he grab her arm and swing her around.

 

"Why are you hurting my sister in law..she one of the nicest person in this world..why do you have to go ruining everything for her..it's all your fault..you evil witch." push her.

 

Seohyun was crying when she start feeling some pain in her stomach, she fell down on the floor when Sehun notice. He slowly walk up to her when he saw the blood coming out, he carry her in his arms and drove to the hospital. Sehun call his brother and sister in law to come, when they heard about the news they dropped everything and left. When they got to the hospital they saw Sehun sitting outside a room.

 

"How is she?"

"She still in the room."

"Please be ok." Taeyeon said and held her hand together.

 

Seohyun was in labor for more then 14 hours and the baby hasn’t come out, the doctor came out and pull the couple aside.

 

"We have to do a c-section or we might lose the baby."

"That will leave a scar."

Look at Luhan."Please doctor find other way."

"Ok, I'll try."

 

The doctor went inside for while when he came back out, he told the couple to come inside while Taeyeon went to Seohyun side and held her hand.

 

"Luhan, we can only save one person life..it's either the mom or the baby."

Both Luhan and Taeyeon look at each other with shock."S..save Seohyun."

"Are you sure."

"We cant let her die, we can always have other baby."

"Save Seohyun please doctor."

 

Luhan and Taeyeon went back outside the room where Sehun was sitting, they waited and waited until the doctor came out of the room. He had a smile on his face when he walk up to them.

 

"Congratulation Taeyeon and Luhan, you are now mother and father."

Sehun was confuse."What?" they said.

"A miracle happen and we got both baby along with their mother."

Completely shock."B..both? You mean we had twins?"

"Yes, the boy was being block by the girl that's why we couldn’t see him."

"Taeyeon it's twin." he hugged her.

 

The couple along with Sehun went inside the room to see the twins and Seohyun, she smile at them when they walked in. Luhan walk to Seohyun and kiss her forehead.

 

"Thank you."

"Its not enough for what you done, I should be the one thanking you."

Taeyeon walk over and hug her."Seohyun ah, we have twins..now our life is really complete thanks to you."

Wipe Taeyeon tears."Unnie, please take care of them."

Nod her head."Of course."

 

That night Sehun ask his brother what's going on when he told Sehun everything and what Seohyun did for them. He ask if his brother like Seohyun.

 

"Hyung, can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"Do you like Seohyun?"

Look at Sehun."I do, but I love your sister in law. Why do you ask?"

"Because I saw the way you look at her."

"What way did I look at her? You and your sister ask me the same thing."

"Nothing, hyung..i'm going to go see her."

 

Sehun went to the hospital to see Seohyun when he got inside he couldn’t find her, he came out and ask the nurse. The nurse said she went to see the babies in the nursery room, he walk towards that way when he found no one. Just then a nurse came out of the nursery room.

 

"Excuse me, did you happen to see a girl around my age..who just give birth to a set of twins."

Thought for a bit."Ah, her..she did came by."

"Do you know where she is now?"

"Let me ask." went inside the room, and talk to a other nurse before coming back out."They said she left."

"Left? Where? "

"I'm not sure..they said she came and held the two babies for a little bit before left."

"Thank you."

 

Sehun call his brother and sister in law and told them about Seohyun, they came to the hospital and they search for her until a nurse walk up to them.

 

"She told me that she checking out."

"Out, where would she go?"

"I don’t know."