The Deal.

Our Love Wasn't Meant To Be.

After Seohyun father left them her mother went crazy, she had to work and leave her behind everyday. As the years went by Seohyun mother condition was getting bad, most night she would find her mother sweating a lot. Time to time she would feel pain and faint at times, one night she came home and her mom was burning a high fever and puking, she carry her and ran to the hospital when a couple saw her. "Honey, it seen like that girl taking her mother towards the hospital." she said looking at her husband. Took a look."Seem like it." he said and look at his wife."Why don’t we turn the car around and go help her." nod his head, and took a u-turn. They drove up to the girl and roll down their window."Let us take you to the hospital." she said sweetly.

 

Seohyun didn’t even think and just hope into their car, when they got to the hospital they rush her mother inside to the ER room. She sat outside the room and waited until the doctor came out of the room. The doctor came out and told the girl that her mother is really sick and she may need surgery, Seohyun didn’t know what to do or how to find that kind of money. When the doctor left the couple walk up to her.

 

"Are you ok?" She look up."No." as her tears came out, she bend down and wipe her tears."Don't cry, don’t lose hope." the young girl look up at the other girl."All hope are gone." She look at her husband."My name Taeyeon, and the man over there is my husband Luhan. What's your name?" Stood up from the floor."I'm Seohyun..thank you for the ride." bow her head. "No need..we're supposes to help each other out at times of need." Luhan walk over to his wife."Honey, it's getting late..we should go back." She smile at him, and turn back to look at the young girl."Seohyun ah, unnie have to go now." take her card out."Here my number, if you need anything give Unnie a call." Took the card."Thank you again."

 

The couple left the hospital and went home, she couldn’t get her mind off the girl she met when they were getting ready for bed. Luhan notice and hug her from behind."You’re thinking about that young girl aren't you?" She smile."You know me so well." put her arms over his hand that was wrap around her waist."What's there that I don’t know." kiss her cheek."Luhan." she turn around to face him."No. She too young." he let go and turn around to walk towards their bed."Please..at least think about it." she said almost in tears when he turn to look at his wife. "Taeyeon ah, it's late..come." stick his hand out to his wife."Please just think about it." take his hand. "I'll think about it."

 

The couple went to sleep that night but Taeyeon mind wasn’t at ease, she couldn’t sleep when she woke  in the middle of the night and drove back to the hospital. When she arrive she ask if the girl name Seohyun was still around, she went to see her when she heard the doctor and her talking. "If you don’t have the money we wont be able to do the surgery on your mother..she needs this surgery." The doctor said in a concern voice."Wh..where can I find that kind of money." looking at the doctor."I'm sorry that I couldn’t do much..please don’t take to long." he said and walk away.

 

 

 

The doctor left her in the room and she just cried, she held onto her hold hand as she fell asleep. When Taeyeon got home her husband was waiting for her, he walk up to her and notice she was crying. He just hug her in his arms. "What happen?" he said careless her hair, she look up to see her husband face."The girl we saw today, her mom really sick." she said to him. "How sick?" he ask. "She has cancer." Luhan didn’t say anything and held her tight in his arms. When morning came the couple went to see her before going off to work. They bought food and fruits for the young girl and her mother, when they enter the room she wasn’t in. Taeyeon went to ask the nurse. "Nurse where did the girl from last night went?" ask the other nurse. "Do you know where the daughter from room 250 went?" she ask her fellow nurse."She went to work." the nurse said to Taeyeon."Oh.. Thank you."

 

Taeyeon went back into the room and saw her husband talking to the girl mom, she smile and walk up to them. They introduce there self to her and stay with her for a little bit before leaving. Later around lunch Luhan came out to eat with some of his co-workers when he saw a girl that looked like Seohyun, he was about to walk up to her when someone threw a drink at her. "Yah, what kind of waitress are you?" bowing her head."I'm sorry." she said and kept bowing. "Why didn’t you watch what you're doing, now what are you going to do about my bag..you better paid for it..it's really expensive." she shouted at her. "I'm really sorry madam..i didn’t mean to." Her manager came up to her and hit her in front of everyone, Luhan was shock." I'm sorry for her mistake, it's a free meal on us..we're sorry." make Seohyun got on her knee. Luhan grab Seohyun hand and pull her up."It was a accident, everyone make mistake you didn’t need to go as far as hitting her. You're just her manager not her mother.. if I see you laid a finger on any of your workers again I'll report you to the police." turn to face the lady customer, and took out his check."This is more then enough to get you a new one." pull Seohyun out of the store, she just kept looking at him."How can you let them do this to you? " he said still angry."Sir, I need this job." about to walk back into the restaurant when he held her hand again."No. I wont let you work there anymore, don't worry about money..right now you need to be with you mother."

 

Luhan took her to the hospital where she went to see her mother in her room, Seohyun took her mother out to have some fresh air when Luhan was still there. He walk over to greet her mother."How are you feeling?" he said to her."Better now, thank you for worrying." she smile at the man in front of her."Sorry for brothering you." she said and bow. "No need..let's go take a walk together." he walk over to Seohyun mother side. Luhan stay with them for a little bit before going back to work, when he arrive his co-workers went up to him. They ask who the girl he took out was, when he just smile and left them. Later when he met his wife he told her what happen. Its been three weeks since they met Seohyun and her mother, Luhan finally agree to Taeyeon plan and they went to see her. "Seohyun ah." she call her name out, she turn around."Oh unnie..what are you doing here?" she said and walk up to her. "Seohyun ah, may I have a word with you." turn to look at her mom and back at Taeyeon. "Sure." turn to face her mom."Omma, I'll be back." The two went inside Taeyeon car to have a private talk."Unnie, what is it that you wanted to talk about?" Held her hand."Seohyun ah, I know we haven't met that long ago..but I have this feeling that I can trust you." Getting confuse."Unnie, just say it out..it doesn’t matter if we met two days ago or a year ago..just be comfortable with me." Took a deep breath."If me and Luhan would like to paid for your mom surgery, but we would like something in return." she said to the young girl. "What is it that you want in return?"

 

After Taeyeon told Seohyun their story she has for time to think and went to her mother room and saw her in pain, sweating and puking, she wanted to cry. She stay with her mom for while before calling Taeyeon, she went to meet her and Luhan for dinner. The couple sat across Seohyun. "Seohyun please don’t feel pressure about this..if you say no we understand." Shake her head."No..i can do it." she said and look at the couple." Taeyeon look at the girl."Are you sure?" nod her head to her question. Taeyeon eyes starts to fill with tears."Seo..Seohyun ah, are you serious." holding the young girl hand."Yes unnie..i'm sure." Taeyeon tears ran down her face as she walk over to hug the girl, Luhan was happy that she agree to help them. Later that night they talk about the arrangement and contact, within a few days Seohyun mother was transfer to a better hospital and have nurses and doctor treat her. Seohyun sold their old home went to live with the couple, they got a room for her and some new cloth. "Seohyun do you like your room?" Look around."It's beautiful unnie." she smile at the couple."Thank you so much Seohyun, your our savoir." hug the girl.

 

Luhan smile when he saw the two of them getting along so well, and how they care for each other a lot in the short time they known each other. Taeyeon knew that it wasn’t easy for Seohyun and her husband Luhan to have a baby together when she around, she decided to go visit her father who's in Jeju. The two of them send Taeyeon to the airport and watch her plane take off before going home, in the morning she would have to wake up when Luhan would come to her room. "Seohyun ah, which one?" holding two tie. Thought for a bit, walk up to him."This black tie looks good with your outfit today." she said and smile. "Thanks, um..can you tie it for me? " holding the tie in his hand."I don't know how?" thought for a bit. "Youtube." he said with a smile, and held her hand towards their computer room.

 

After searching Seohyun was able to tie Luhan tie for him, before he walk out the door he turn to look at Seohyun and smile. He left for work while she went to see her mom at the hospital. It was around evening when visitor hours were over and she came home, Seohyun waited and waited for Luhan to come home to have dinner but he never came and she fell asleep on the sofa. When Luhan arrive he was buzz from drinking with his friends, he walk over to Seohyun and slowly move the piece of hair that was hanging over her face."You're home." woke up and sat down."Did you wait long?" he ask her."The food are cold?" she said looking at the table."It's ok, go sleep." touch her head. Seohyun went to her room and lay down but couldn’t fall a sleep, she woke up and went downstairs to see if Luhan was still there. She look around with but didn’t see him, as she starts going up the stairs he heard someone singing. Seohyun follow where the voice was from when she saw Luhan singing, she open the door a little bit but he saw her and stop. "Sorry." turn back and walk away, ran to stop her."No, you don’t have to go." he said holding her hand. "I think it's better if I leave you alone, sorry for bothering you." start walking again."I said you don’t have to leave." he came closer to her, as she back away slowly.Her back hit the wall lightly."Luhan."  who stood just a few feet away from her."You call Taeyeon unnie, why don't you call me oppa."

 

Seohyun felt shy when he ask her to call him oppa, Luhan close the gap between them as he kiss her. He slowly put his arms around her waist and carry her in his arms. He knew she was nervous as he too was also nervous. Luhan put her down on the bed slowly and got on top of her, he look her in the eyes before start kissing down on her neck. It's been a week since Taeyeon was gone, when she came back Luhan went to get her at the airport. The two came home when she ask about Seohyun. "Where Seohyun?" looking around."She visiting her mother." nod her head."Ah." Luhan walk behind her."I miss you." kiss her cheek. "I miss you too." turn around to face her husband."I miss you a lot." pull him in for a kiss. They were kissing and enjoying their self when they heard a knock, Luhan went to answer the door and it was Seohyun. She walk inside when she saw Taeyeon. "Unnie." walking over to her."Seohyun ah." hug the girl."I missed you." she said with a brightly smile."I miss you too."

 

Taeyeon and Seohyun sat down and talk about Taeyeon trip when she saw her husband looking at them. After a month went by Seohyun didn’t get her period and she was confuse. "Unnie..i haven't got my period?" Getting excited."For how long?" holding her hand tight."About a month now." Taeyeon scream."Seohyun, you're pregnant." she said and hug the girl, who was shock."W..what?" Taeyeon grab her purse and pull Seohyun with her."We need to go see the doctor and call Luhan." Taeyeon took Seohyun to see their doctor and confirm her pregnancy, after the doctor appointment the two of them went to Luhan work place. Taeyeon ran into her husband arms. "Honey, we're pregnant." Taeyeon said to Luhan."Yo..you're pregnant?" Break the hug."No, our Seohyun is pregnant." she said happily."Already?" Taeyeon nod her head."Arent you happy?" nod his head also."Of course." walk over to Seohyun."Congratulation." give Seohyun a hug. "This calls for a celebration."

 

Taeyeon walk over to Seohyun and Luhan and they have a group hug, they were so happy after so many years of trying. Two months into her pregnancy Luhan little brother came over to their house, where he saw his sister in law with other girl around his age. He walk up to them. "Hyung." Luhan turn around when he saw him standing there."Sehuna!" he got up and hug the young boy. "Sister in law." he said and walk over to her."Our Sehunnie is here..come over here." waving for the boy to go over to her side, give Taeyeon a hug."How are you?" he said."Great." she said happily. "Someone in a good mood." She smile at the young boy."Of course." Sehun turn his attention to look at Seohyun who stood behind Taeyeon, she notice Sehun looking when she turn around to face Seohyun. "This is Seohyun, our miracle." Taeyeon said as she look at Seohyun face."Miracle?"

 

 

Let me know if writing like this is confusing to you guys, if so I'll change it. ^^