Loving You Hurts

Our Love Wasn't Meant To Be.

When Seohyun went back to the Xi house and saw Sehun coming out of the house she stop walking for a couple of second before she went on walking again. He came to meet her half way when  he drag her into his car and he took off, she didn’t say anything as she sat in the car. Seohyun notice they're leaving Seoul when she turn to look at Sehun who kept on driving without saying anything.

 

"Sehun where are we going?" looking around."Sehun,"

"Where did you go last night?" she didn’t say anything to him when he shouted."Where did you go?"

"I went to Kai."

"Why? "

"I needed a place to sleep, get my mind off things."

"Why are you always making me so mad." he hit the wheel.

"Sehun please don’t be like this." she said as she held onto her seat.

Smirk."You're afraid to die?" look at her."I wont let you die any time soon."

 

It took them an hour or so until they reach the area Sehun wanted, he took her out of the car and into the house. She look around the house when there's no photos nor house phone. He notice her looking around.


"If you want to walk home it might take you a very very long time." went into a room.

Follow after."Why are you taking me here?"

"Why cant I?"

"It's call kidnapping."

"Then should I really kidnapped you and hide you away from my hyungs."

"You're doing this because of them only."

"Think what you want."

 

Seohyun decided to leave the house and start walking, she wasn’t sure where to go but she kept walking. It's been three hours since Seohyun left the house, Sehun got worry and got into his car and drove off to find her. Within an hour he saw her still walking, he stop his car and walk out to meet her.


"Lets go back."

"Leave me alone." she push his hand away.

"Seohyun."

 

Sehun carry Seohyun on his shoulder and put her in the back seat and got into the driver seat and U-turn the car back. They stay in the house for couple of days before Sehun took Seohyun back, when they arrive they saw Lay talking with Luhan and Taeyeon outside the house. Seohyun went up to them.

 

"Where did you go?"

"Sehun took me to this place outside of Seoul."

Lay grab Sehun collar and punch his face."Don’t force her if she doesn’t want to go."

"Lay." Luhan shouted and pull him away.

Stood up."So you would punch me because of her, I thought our brotherhood was stronger..but I guess I was wrong." look at Seohyun."Just because of one women and we turn against each other."

"Lay go home for now, I'll talk to Sehun."

Lay didn’t believe he just punch Sehun."Sehuna minahe, I don’t know what gotten into me."

Turn around to face his hyung."Her spell got to you, just like how it got to me and Kai." he said and look at his brother Luhan.

 

Seohyun didn’t know what to do as she look at Taeyeon and Luhan, she follow the couple into the house when Taeyeon turn around to face her.

 

"I don’t like it that you're breaking their brotherhood."

"Taeyeon, its not her fault."

Turn to face her husband."You think I don’t know you like her..i see the way you look at her, it use to be the way you look at me."

"Unnie."

Turn to face Seohyun."I don’t want you to get involve with these boys, stay away from them." walk off.

 

Luhan went after Taeyeon leaving Seohyun alone in the living room, she didn’t know what to do left the house again. She went to see her mother who was bury not to far from where the Xi lives, she went to sit down next to her mom tomb and cry. She didn’t go home until it was almost midnight, when she arrive at the Xi house she went straight to her room. Seohyun barely eat anymore after she cause so much trouble between their friendship, time to time Kai would come over to see her and get into argument with Sehun. The two almost got into a fist fight if Luhan and Taeyeon didn’t come home in time.

 

"What the hell is wrong with you two?" looking at them."Why are you two always arguing and fighting now? What happen between you?"

"She happened..if she wasn’t in our life then we would have never been like this." Sehun said and pointed at Seohyun.

"Sehun don’t let your anger get the best of you." Luhan said to his little brother.

 

Sehun got into his car and drove off, and Kai went home. Taeyeon looked at Seohyun with hatred and left her alone, she look at Luhan who couldn’t say anything. Seohyun wanted to cry but she knows better not to cry in the house, she left for the day and went to the lake. She sat there starring into the water. It wasn’t until 12 am when Sehun came home drunk, Luhan took him to bed. As he walk out of Sehun room he saw Seohyun looking, he went over to her.


"Go sleep..dont worry about him."

 

Sehun was in his room alone when he kept tossing and turning, he couldn’t sleep as he get out of his bed and bang on Seohyun doors. She went to open the door when he walk into her room, she close the door when he stare at her.


"Loving you hurts."

"Sehun ah." try to reach him but he push her hand away.

"Why are you doing this to me..why are you hurting me so much..don't you know I love you." he shouted at her. "Why are you making me into someone I'm not." he pin her against the door."Why."

Tears fill her eyes."Sehuna minahe."

"Your sorry won't heal my heart." push her hard against the door.

Touch her shoulders."Sehun." look up to see his gaze.

 

Sehun bend down and kiss her lips as her tears fell from her eyes, her tears fell onto his hands when he stop and look at her. He push her aside and walk out of her room, she fell down on the floor and curl up into a ball. Seohyun could hear Sehun screaming when Taeyeon and Luhan ran out of their room to check on him, Luhan had to held Sehun down from hitting the wall. Seohyun cover her ears as she didn’t want to hear. When morning came Seohyun left early so they wouldn’t see her, she was at the park alone curl into a ball when she heard footsteps and look up.

 

"Kai."

He came to sit down with her."Seohyun." touch her head lightly."How are you these days?"

Kept her head between her legs."What am I suppose to do?"

Hug her."I'm still here, you can move back in with me..we can move away..away from everything."

Shake her head."I cant run away, my mom here, my kids are here."

"Or is it because Luhan, Sehun and Lay are here too." he said and break the hug."If you want to stay because of them, then so be it." he said and walk off.

She look up as her tears fell down her face."Omma..can't you see..i'm suffering."

 

Seohyun stay at the park for while when she felt like someone sat next to her, but she didn’t bother to look up. He just sat there looking at her.

 

"Won't you even look at me?"

"Lay." she said softly.

"Why are you doing this to yourself." he wanted to hug her but held back."Don’t make this hard on me, I cant bare to see you like this." touch her hand."Seohyun ah, just one word and I will take away you're pain..will you willing to be with me and leave everything behind."

"If I go with you, Sehun and Kai will be hurt..no matter what I do, I'll end up hurting you guys."

"I don't want to see you suffer anymore, l want to be the one to protect you..seeing you suffer like this is hurting me."

"Lay can I be alone."
"Can you answer my question for me."

"Give me time, I'll answer you..i promise."

 

Before Lay left he kiss the top of her head and held her hand before walking off, Seohyun stay there until it was late when she heard a voice calling for her. She didn’t look up when he grabbed her arm and pull her up, when he saw her eyes were red and puffy he pull her into a hug. He held her hand as they walk but her feet give up on her and she fell, he put his arms around her as he carry her in his arms. He look at her face and he could see the pains she suffering through.

 

"Don’t stay out like this anymore, I'm worry about you." walk to his car, and put her inside.

 

When they arrive home she got out and walk towards the door when he ran over to help her, he took her to her room and came back down to get food and drinks for Seohyun. He stay in her room with her for while before leaving.

 

"Luhan oppa, you shouldn’t come find me next time..Taeyeon unnie would be mad at you."

He smile."How can I not when you're the mother of my kids."

"Don't say that, Taeyeon unnie their mother..they only borrow my stomach."

 

Luhan close the door and went to his room where his wife was waiting, she didn’t say anything to Luhan as they went to sleep. The next morning Taeyeon woke up early and went to Seohyun room, she woke when she saw Taeyeon.

 

"Unnie."

"Seohyun I want you to leave our house." take out an envelope."Here some money that can get your life started..take this money and leave this place..you're bringing to much pain for everyone."

"Unnie."

"I'm sorry I had to do this, but it's for the best..i hope you understand me."

 

Seohyun got up and walk to the twins room, she left a letter for them and give them a kiss before she left their room. She went towards Luhan and Taeyeon room when she stuck an letter under their door then went over to Sehun room. She left the house without taking anything but a photo of them, she went over to Kai and Lay place to drop off something for them. Seohyun got on a train and left Seoul. Sehun open his door when he saw a letter, he took it and open his letter.

 

"Sehuna, I remember when I first met you, you had the sweetest smile, that cute laugh you make when your shy..i remember it all. Do you remember when I told you that I thought about marrying someone, I would marry someone like you..even if I cant be with you, I got to know you and have a chance to love you. So I don’t regret anything. I wish I could have told you that I love you, but if I did things would just be harder on me..so I decide not to say to you in person but in letters, I'm sorry for bring you so much pain. In our next life, let me meet you and be the one to love you my Sehunnie..i don’t want to say goodbye but I have to..i don’t want to see you cry, I want you to live your life, be happy. Our goodbye wont be forever." look down at the bottom of the paper."Our Love Wasn’t Meant To Be."

 

Sehun drop down on the floor trying not to cry, he didn’t know what to do or where Seohyun could have been. Luhan heard Sehun scream and ran towards his room when he saw Sehun on the floor, he walk up to his little brother.

 

"Sehun?"

Look at his brother."H..hyung..sh..she left me again..i..i put her in so much..pain..she was suffering and I just added more pain to her..how..how can I be so blind..i lost her..i lost her forever." Sehun voice cracking.

"Sehuna, don’t be like this..this is breaking my heart to see you like this." trying to hold his tears back.

 

Lay went to the park to search for Seohyun but she wasn’t there, as he looked everywhere but no one had saw her. He went back home when he saw the letter in his mailbox, he took it out and start reading it.

 

"Yixing ah, it's me Seohyuna..i never said thank you for helping me all this time..you're always willing to help me even after I put you in so much pain. I'm sorry I couldn’t answer your question in person, if it wasn’t to late for us, I would have agree and gone with you..but I will just bring you pain so I couldn’t answer you when we saw each other..how can I leave all the people I love behind and start a new life with you, I know you love me..and I love you..but I cant be the person that make you smile..please forgive me and forget me. Goodbye Yixing..i'll remember all the good things you taught me and the love you give me." look at his watch."Seohyun today I have lost you."

 

When Kai got home from work he saw the letter on the table, he saw that their was no name and decided to open it. When he saw that the letter was from Seohyun he threw it away, and went out. Taeyeon came home and saw the letter her husband already open and read it.

 

"Unnie, minahe for causing you so much trouble..now that I'm leaving, I wont make you go crazy because of me anymore. I want to thank you for all the love you shown me, the care you give me. I would have lost everything if it wasn’t because of you, I'm glad the twins has you as a mother, and Luhan oppa as a father..i can go and not worry any longer. I know you two will love the twins and take care of them how you took care of me. Luhan oppa, thank you."

 

They never found Seohyun after she left Seoul, it's been 60 years since their last memory of a girl name Seohyun. It took Sehun, Lay and Kai while before they started to date again, every year around the time Seohyun left Sehun would go to the lake and sit down and just stare at the water even when he sick he would still go because that was the only memory he can remember from her and he wants to keep it with him forever. He would go and sit by the same rock and look at the water waves washing up to shore. He sometimes wonder how life would be like if she was still here with him.

 

"Seohyun ah, I lived my life how you ask me too..soon I'll see you..just wait for me a little bit..just a little bit more my love." he smile and walk away.

 

 

 

I hope you guy arent that disappointed at the story, i like the ending..lol. anyways i hope you guy did enjoy my story. thank you for reading. ^^