Troublemaker.

Our Love Wasn't Meant To Be.

When morning came Seohyun woke up and notice it wasn’t her hotel room, she stood up but had a hangover as she sat down on the bed again. She hear someone coming when she stood up on her feet once again. As he enter the room and saw her standing there, he smile and walk over to her.

 

"Hi, you probably don’t remember me but I took you home after you got KO." give her some pills."I figure you might have a hangover so take these it'll help."

Took them."Thank you."

"I had breakfast ready for you, just come down when your ready." walk out.

 

Seohyun went to wash up when she notice her puffy eye, she sigh and walk out of the restroom and down to the kitchen when she saw him putting the water on the table. She walk in when he smile.

 

"Come, lets eat."

"Thank you for everything but I should leave."

"Have breakfast before you leave."

"It's ok, I already cause you enough trouble."

"Then replay me by having breakfast with me." his dimple appear when he smile.

 

Seohyun went to sit down as the two of them had breakfast, she help clean and wash the plates. The two walk towards the door when she turn to look at him.

 

"Thank you again."

"No problem."

Stick her hand out."My name is Seohyun, what's yours?"

Shake her hand."My name Lay."

"Well thank you again Lay, see you around."

 

Lay stood by his door and watch as Seohyun left, he went back inside his house and got ready to go meet some of his close friends. Seohyun went back to her hotel room when she saw Taeyeon sitting there waiting, she went up to the older girl.

 

"Unnie."

Turn around."Where have you been all night?"

"Out."

"I waited the whole night being worry about you."

"Minahe."

"Minahe doesn’t cut it..do you know how worry I was..i call you all night long."

Took her phone out."Oh, I turn my phone on silent so I didn’t hear your call."

"You're going to go live with me again, and I'm not taking no for an answer."

"Unnie..i cant?"

"Why?"

"Because..i just think it's better if I stay away..i don’t want the kids to know me."

Walk over to her."Seohyun ah, they already know who you are..they knew you’re the mother that give birth to them." touch her face."Lets go home, the twins are dying to meet you."

 

Taeyeon grab her things and held her hand as they walk out of the hotel, when they arrive to the house Seohyun could see Luhan and Sehun standing together by the front door. As she got out of the car she look at Taeyeon.

 

"Sehuna can you take these to Seohyun room."

Walk down the steps."Sure." grab the bag from his sister in law hand.

She look at her husband who starring at Seohyun."Luhan, come." her husband turn his attention to his wife Taeyeon.

"What's wrong?" walk down the steps.

Held his hand."From today on, we're going to be good parents and raise the twins  well." put his hand over Seohyun and her hand over Luhan hand, and wave for Sehun to come over. Put Sehun hand on top of hers."Starting today, we're a family. We will love each other and take care of each other..no matter what happen to us in the future promise that we're be with each other." she smile at the three people with her.

"Together." Luhan said and sneeze Seohyun hand.

 

Seohyun couldn’t look up to meet these three people gaze, when she heard the two twins running out of the house they came over to the group. The boy ran over to Seohyun and hug her, then the girl came over and hug her also. It's been two months since Seohyun settle into the Xi house again, she still remember where everything was and how it was place. She was walking down the hall when she saw Sehun coming out of his room, she kept her head down and walk down the stairs. Seohyun went to take a walk when she saw Kai, he walk up to her and hug her.

 

"Kai."

"I miss you." still holding her.

"Kai, let's not do this..lets just be friends..how we use to before."

Break the hug."Is that really what you want?"

Nod her head."Yes, can you do that?"

"As long as I can see you."

 

After their long walk she went back home since the twins were going to be home soon, she waited in the living room for the twins but fell asleep. Sehun walk up to her and careless her hair.

 

"It doesn’t matter if you don’t want to date me, as long as I get to see you..that's all that matters." lightly kiss her cheeks.

 

Sehun walk away when Seohyun open her eyes, she didn’t know what to do when she got up and walk to the kitchen to get some water, when she came back she saw the twins and she ran out to them. The twins ran into Seohyun arms and hug her, they went inside the house and Seohyun made some snack for the twins.

 

"Here you're snack."

"Omma, what about appa?"

Look at Seohyun."Yeah what about me?" he said cutely to her.

"I'll go make more." she smile and walk to the kitchen.

"Finish you're snack then do your homework." their father said and walk towards the kitchen.

 

Luhan walk into the kitchen without making any noise, he went behind Seohyun when she turn and spill the orange juice on him. Seohyun quickly grab a towel and wipe it off when he stop her.

 

"Seohyun ah, it's fine..take the drinks to the kids."

"Minahe."

He smile."It's ok..go."

 

Seohyun bought the drinks to the twins and went to their room, she grab their dirty cloth and went down to the basement to wash them. After putting them inside the washer Luhan came down and ask Seohyun to put his with the kids, as the two walk back up the stairs Seohyun felt nervous having Luhan behind her when she misstep and almost fell. He caught her in his arms.

 

"You should be more carefully."

Nod her head."Ok." quickly got off his arm, and ran up.

 

Luhan smile and walk up the stairs and towards the twins, he sat with them and help them with their homework. After the twins finish they wanted to go play in the park, the twins wanted their omma to come along. As Seohyun and Luhan walk behind the twins they ran to play, they went to sit down and watch their kids play when Seohyun felt someone tapping her shoulder. She turn around to look when she saw Lay, she stood up.

 

"Lay."

Look at Luhan."Hyung, what are you doing here? "

Seohyun look at Luhan and back to Lay."You know each other?"

Nod his head."He like a brother to me."

"Lay its been while."

"It has, I didn’t know you came back."

"Its only been a couple month or so..still settling down." 

Look at Seohyun."How do you two know each other."

They look at each other."Well..Seohyun is the mo-."

"Ommo." turn to look at the kids.

"Yoona." both Luhan and Seohyun said together and ran towards the girl.

"Baby are you ok?" pick her up."Let omma see."

"Yoona you need to be careful, are you hurt?"

Shake head."I did, I just slip..appa, omma I want to go home."

"Ok..we'll go home." turn to walk when they remember Lay was with them."Lay."

"You're married?"

Shake her head."No..it..its complicated."

"I'll explain everything later." Luhan said to Lay.

 

With that Seohyun and Luhan left with the twins, when they got home Taeyeon came out of the house and greet them when she saw Luhan carrying Yoona in his arms.

 

"What happen to Yoona?"
"She fell."

"Baby are you ok?" Nod her head."Lets go clean that wound and put bandit on it ok."

 

They went inside the house and Taeyeon clean Yoona wound up, they all came to sit down when Taeyeon just remember something and turn to face Seohyun.

 

"Seohyun ah, what's your relationship with Lay?"

A bit surprise that Taeyeon knew about her and Lay."Um..we're just friends..how..how did you know?"

"He told me that he like you..he came over to my workplace couple days ago and told me he found a good girl that he like."

"Lay like Seohyun?"

Nod her head."Yeah, that's what he said to me."

"But Kai like her..does Yixing know that Kai also like her."

"I don’t think so." look at Seohyun who couldn’t say anything."Luhan, they're not the only one that like Seohyun."

"What?"

"Sehun likes her too..they're best friends Luhan..they can't fight over a girl."

"I'll talk to them." he said and look at Seohyun."Are you ok?"

"Yeah."

 

Later that night Seohyun couldn’t sleep and went outside for some refresh air, when she came back inside she can hear Luhan and Taeyeon arguing. She decided to leave that night and went to Lay's place. He invited her in and the two went sat down and have a talk.

 

"What’s wrong?"

"I just need to get away..do you mind if I spend the night here?"

"Not at all."

Stood up and walk over to Lay."Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Do you like me?"

Nod his head."Yes."

"Will you married me?"

Surprise."Seohyun."

"Lay if I say that I want to be with you, what would you say?"

"Seohyun ah, what’s wrong?"

"Nothing, just wanted to know your answer?" she said looking at him.

 

He didn’t say anything to her after she ask the question, she smile and walk out the door and went to Kai place when he saw her he ran to give her a hug. She hug him back and went inside his house. He missed her scent, her voice and her present in his home. All he could look at was her, he didn’t care about anything else.

 

"I miss you."

She smile at his words."Can I sleep here tonight?"

Nod his head."This is your home too Seohyun."

"Thank you."

"Are you hungry?"

Shake her head."No, I'm just tired."

Held his hand out to her."Let me take you to bed." he held her hand and smile."What's wrong?"

"I'm a troublemaker." 

 

 

 

One more chapter to go then its the end..^^