He's Hurt

Our Love Wasn't Meant To Be.

It's been couple of days since Seohyun check herself out of the hospital, they couldn’t find her anywhere when they went to see her mom they told them that she had came and check her mother out as well. The nurse that took care of Seohyun mother give them a note she left behind for them. After Luhan read it he give it to Taeyeon.

 

"Unnie, I'm sorry that I have to leave without a goodbye to you and Luhan oppa..maybe if fate let us, we're meet again in the future. I will never forget you and Luhan oppa for all the love you giving me, Sehuna mianhae." 

"So she just left like that." Luhan said.

Taeyeon look towards her husband way."Let's go home." held his hand.

 

Ever since Seohyun and her mother left the city, they been living out in the country side in peace with other villager. It's been one year since Seohyun last seen the Xi Family and her two child, every year on their birthday she would make two flower boat and float it in the water, sending her love to them. Seohyun was washing dishes when she heard a crash, she ran inside the house where she found her mother lying on the floor. Seohyun took her to the hospital but it was already to late and she has pass, after she did her mother funeral she was out alone in the middle of now where not knowing where to go. When she walk upon a bridge she climb on it, not knowing that there was a car approaching her. The person in the car came out and slowly walk towards the girl, he grab her and pull her off the railing and they fell onto the ground. He held her close to his chest as he clam her down.

 

"Why are you trying to kill yourself."

"I have no one..Let go of me." struggling.

"No." Turn her to face him." If you trust me, I can take you to go live with me, i'll take care of you."

 

He didn’t know who she was but for some reason he trusted her, he took Seohyun to live with him in Seoul. They start to open up to one other and became friends, it wasn’t until 4 years into their friendship when he finally confess to her that he like her and want her to be his girlfriend. The newly couple decided to go out with some friends, and do some catching up. Seohyun was talking to some of Kai's friends when he walk up to her and kiss her cheek, when he saw his two best friend enter the door. He walk towards them with open arms and they give each other hugs.
 

"Hyung, Sehuna..Sister in law..you guys finally back."

"Kai, it's been almost five years since we came back..you still look the same."

"Hyung, don’t lie..Kai aged a lot and got chubby..maybe because his new girlfriend been feeding him good food." Sehun said.

Hug the boy."Kai, you look handsome."

"Thank you, Sister in law."

"So who this girl that got our Kai heart?" Luhan said.

"She over there, come let me introduce you guys." they walk over to her."Hyun, these are my two best friend I told you about."

When she turn around and saw them, they were all shock to see each other."Seohyun."

"Unnie."

Kai was confuse."You guys know each other."

They look at Kai who was clueless." You're dating Seohyun?" Sehun said.

"Kai let me borrow her for a second."


Taeyeon grab Seohyun hand and took her out to their car, the two of them went inside the car when Taeyeon pull her into a hug. Seohyun couldn’t help but shed some tears as well.

 

"Where did you go? I look everywhere for you?"

"Unnie."

Hug her again."It doesn’t matter, you're back now." wipe her tears away and face the girl."Did you know that the twins are big now..they're naughty like their father when he was small..the boy look like you and the girl look like Luhan."

The thought of her twins bought more tears into her eyes."I miss them so much."

"Seohyun ah, why don’t you come back..let's raise the kids together."

"Unnie, how can I do that..the kids doesn’t know me, Kai doesn’t know about them."

"We can tell him together." held her hand."Ok, let's go in."

 

The two of them walk back into the bar when the three man stood there waiting, they decided to meet up somewhere more private when Kai turn around to face Seohyun. She walk up to him but he back away a little.

 

"Kai."

"Do…don’t talk to me. I trusted you..why did you have to hide this secret from me..why Seohyun..why?" he shouted."I loved you."

"You told me that the past didn’t matter." look at him again.

"That was before I knew you were that girl. How can you not tell me that you had kids with my hyung..how can you lie about that."

"So what if I was that girl. Is it wrong trying to make someone I care about happy..was it so wrong?"

"All those time I told you about my two best friend, you never said anything."

"How am I suppose to know that you're friends with the Xi."

"You’re just like every other girl that's going after my money. No wonder you decided to accept their deal, your no better then a who get's paid to sleep with man."

Slap his face."You don’t know the reason why I did what I did, you never been in my shoe." walk towards the door when Taeyeon stop her.

"Seohyun ah, don’t let your anger get the best of you."

"Unnie, its better this way. Kai and I never loved each other, we were just confuse." look at him."But today..today I finally realize who I am and who he is, we're just to different to become one."

"You're right, we're no good for each other." look at her."I shouldn’t save you back then."

"Yeah, maybe you should of let me die when I wanted..maybe then you wont have to go through this."

 

Luhan and Sehun pull Kai away, and Taeyeon took Seohyun back into the car. That night Seohyun went to Kai house and grab her cloth and left, she went to stay in the hotel for the night when  she heard someone knocking on her door. She went to take a peek to see who it was when it just Sehun, she open the door and he walk in.

 

"Seohyun."

"Hi Sehun, it's been while."

"It has."

"Can I help you with anything?"

"He's hurt."

Look away." I know, but I cant go back."

"Why?"

"It's better this way."

"Don't you like him?"

Let out a small chuckle."I like him, but we're just to different to be with each other." look at him."Just like us."

 

Sehun walk towards Seohyun when he pull her into a hug, she just stood there in his arms. They stood there for while before she push him away, he went to sit down across from her.

 

"I'm not the only one that like you." looking at her."Ever since you left, my brother wasn’t doing well..so my sister in law thought it was best if we move away for while..thinking we'll never see each other again, but fated wanted us to meet."
"Why are you telling me this?" not looking at Sehun

"Because I likes you, Kai likes you and so does my brother but he married, if you weren't the mother of my niece and nephew I would have dated you then get married with you..but I met you when you're already pregnant. Do you know how hard it was when I found out that the girl I like is having my own brother kids." walk towards her."We just started to let go of everything when you appear again." she didn’t say anything."What kind of spell are you using that is making us fall for you?" grab her shoulder and turn her around to face him.

"I never use anything, its not my fault. Don’t put the blame on me, it's not my fault." Push him away and grab her jacket when he stop her again.

"Date me."

Turn to look at him."No." remove her hand from his grip.

"Why? Are you still going to go after my brother now that Kai left you?"

Tears fill her eyes." Of course, why not he rich and I can do whatever I want." walk out the door as her tears fell down her face.

 

Seohyun got into a taxi and went to the bar, she was sitting alone drinking when a guy came up to her. He smile and introduce himself to her, she just stare at him. Seohyun got up from her seat and grab his hand and they went to the dance floor, they were just dancing with each other when he saw her tears rolling down her face. He just stare at her while she dance the night away, when the bar was closing she was drunk and knock out when he took her to his house. Put her in the bed, take her shoe and jacket off before covering her with the blankets. Before he step out he look at her as a other tears roll down her face.

 

"You must went through a lifetime of hurt." he turn off the light and close the door.