Black Pearl II - Korean vers

I'm Growling because She's Mine (previously Beauty and the Wolves)

 

<><><><>----- Even if the road ahead is dangerous, I can't stop now ------<><><><>

Kris’s POV

I was walking out of the male changing room to get out for the group stage of MAMA, but was almost knocked over my one for the male ChecK-Mate managers carrying Erin who was limp in his arms.

“Erin-shi!”I usually didn’t add a title but it was mandatory around staff, “What happened?” I asked walking with the frantic managers and others who were trying to wake her up and putting ice on her head for some reason,

“She fainted, we’ll take care of her. You need to go to the stage now” I was stricken at how pale and lifeless Erin looked. Her face looked even more sunken despite the flawless make-up she had on.

Because I had spent time walking with Erin’s caretakers to the back exit, I had to sprint back to the stage not given any time to worry.

After the MAMA stage, I was going back to the changing room with Chanyeol he looked around,

“Are you looking for Erin?” I asked, not sure if he knew the news or not,

“Yeah, have you seen her? Or did she go to the box office yet with the rest of the girls?” I didn’t know if it was the best to tell him about her right now before the finale stage, but I knew he didn’t like lies more.

“She fainted right after your stage. They took her to the hospital right before MAMA,” I looked at Chanyeol, cautious of how he would react.

“She fainted? But she looked absolutely fine on stage! She didn’t even make any mistakes, she pulled it off like a pro!” He went up to one of the ChecK-Mate managers that was on the phone in the dressing room, “What happened to Erin-shi?”

“Hold on,” She said into the phone, “She’s fine now. She’s at the hospital and will be able to leave tomorrow with EXO for the Chinese concert” She walked off without letting either of us ask another question, leaving Chanyeol helpless as to knowing how Erin truly was. Knowing the company, Erin was probably no where close to being healthy enough to travel, let alone perform at another concert in a week.

<><><><>------ The flower blooms in darkness, the moon risen above the sea, the secret-ike place, My beautiful black pearl ------<><><><>

Erin’s POV

I woke up, a small throb in a small area above my left ear on the side of my head. There was a soft beeping coming from next to my bed but I didn’t turn my head, it didn’t take a genius to realize what white walls and an unfamiliar room meant.

“You’re awake, feeling better?” one of my ChecK-Mate managers was sitting next to the bed reading a book. “If you’re head okay?”

“I’m okay,” My voice cracked a little, my throat feeling like parchment.

“Here, drink,” She raised the head of my bed and handed me a glass of water with a straw. The hand I reached out to accept the beverage had an IV sticking out. I followed the line to see the attached clear bag hanging above the left bed post.

I drank in silence, not really in the mood to ask questions about what happened or what was going to happen now that I was in the hospital.

“Your plane leaves in two hours. One of the other managers will bring your suitcase to you since you already packed” Well that answered my unspoken question, “I’m leaving for now because all the managers need to be present for the briefing this morning, but you’ll be picked up and discharged by someone in about an hour”

 

<><><><>----- If I were to get scared by this and run away, I wouldn't have even started ------<><><><>

Quick 2nd part of the update because I leave for Korea in less than 12 hours and I wanted to post this before leaving. I'll try to post chapters from my ipad or go to PC cafes while I'm there.

Cya