Miracles in December - Korean vers

I'm Growling because She's Mine (previously Beauty and the Wolves)

 (For the record, it's not December right now in the fic, it's like mid summerish, the girl's first teaser will come out on December 27, 2014 which is Erin's dance teaser)

<><><><>----- I can see things that couldn't be seen before,hear things that couldn't be heard before -----<><><><>

Kris’s POV

It was interesting, the fans in Japan were a change, they lines up for us at the airport instead of the usual chaotic crowd that the airports could never manage. Yes there were those fans who had to be restrained and kept back by security, but on the most part, the fans acted like human beings. Tao sure enjoyed the attention, he had the most fans calling out his name with the special black and white ensemble he had on, those pants he was wearing cost me more than 400,000 won. I still don't know why I agree to buying him things so easily.

Another name kept being repeated, an unexpected name.

"Erin-san!"

"Erin-chan!"

"Where is Erin?" Multiple cries for the Chicago-native were heard from all over the airport. I looked back to where the girls were walking with their managers, and Erin pulled her cap more over face than usual, keeping her head down.

I saw the security guards relax after the last members of EXO passed them, the last members being Luhan and Minseok, but then something happened.

"There's Erin-san!" Someone cried out, pointing to the girl in the cap and boyish jacket. People started to mill around the girls at the discovery of Erin, and the security guards seemed at a loss at what to do.

"Erin!" Surprised, I turned to see it was Yixing that had made the panicked motion to go help her, seeing as how the fans, in an attempt to get a picture of Erin, were making it impossible for the pre-debut girls to move any farther.

"Yixing, get back here this instant!" A manager grabbed Yixing, making sure he stayed clear of the fns who had slipped past security, making their way to us in the middle of the commotion while others were looking at the girls. He shoved Yixing to me, knowing I'd be an able body shield for the younger member.

"What were you thinking? You could've gotten hurt." I berated him, gesturing with my head at the twenty or so fans that were being restrained by security once again.

"I . . ." He looked at Erin worriedly, security had gotten the fans under control again, but she looked a bit shocked. Not scared but shocked, "She makes me worried for her health, it's still not the best these days."

<><><><>----- The unmindful me who didn't know your feelings -----<><><><>

Yixing's POV

Erin, in the midst of the protection of her managers and group members, looked even frailer than ever to me. I knew that under the leather jacket she had on as part of her boyish disguise, she was wearing four layers that did little to make her look bulkier. Last night while we were out, it was obvious how exhausted and drained she was, no amount of food we ate gave her energy. She told me that the tests from the hospital had come back and she found out she was anemic, something her father also had. It was iron-deficent and vitamin-deficent based so the company now bought her vitamins and iron-supplement pills to help.

For her birthday this coming Monday, the group members from both CM and EXO were going to throw a surprise part. It was my job to keep her out of the hotel long enough for them to put it together, and during that time I wanted to take her out for some Japanese food to maybe get her to eat some more. I don't think Erin knew that everyone knew her birthday was coming up, I heard that Chanyeol had even brought her presents from Korea, but we all knew because it said in the company's trainne cafeteria whose birthdays were coming up.

Back to the matter at hand, the airport security now realized that they not only had to hurry us out safely, but also the CM girls as well, namely Erin. The fans for the most part went back to being quiet and respectful from a safe distance, like nothing had ever happened, and we headed out to the vans.

"Manager Son!" One of the CM managers came up to our head manager, "Can you fit Erin into one of your vans? Our cars aren't here yet and she fainted." I looked back, alarmed, at the direction where the girls were. At first I didn't see her because I couldn't pick her out by height, but she was being supported by two of her other members.With her hat and sunglasses, it was hard to tell she was really unconsious, she looked like she could be resting. As I was looking, one of the bigger CM managers got her and carried her bridal style to our vans.

"Of course! Does she need to be taken to a hospital?" The CM manager shook his head,

"She forgot to take her iron-pills so after some sleep she'll be fine." It made me relieved, at least this meant that she would be getting some real rest.

"I can sit in the back, she can be in our van." Yifan spoke up, the managers looked at him,

"Erin!" We heard Chanyeol from the other EXO van, he looked like he was trying to get to us.

"No! Chanyeol, stay with your group." Manager Son gave a firm look at the EXO-K member, he reluctantly shrunk back. "here, put her in the front," He opened the front of our van while ushering the rest of us to get in the back,

"Thank you!" He put the still girl in the front seat, having to buckle her in because she still was lifeless.

"Boys, hurry, up. It's a 3 hour drive to our hotel and there are more fans blocking the exit the longer we stay here." I followed Manager Son's orders and we piled into the back of the van, it was a bit of a tight fit becasuse 4 of us had slip into the back row which only had 3 seats, but Luhan sat on Minseok's lap so it turned out for the better.

<><><><>----- I can't believe myself that I have changed this much, Your love still moves me like this -----<><><><>

Erin's POV

I woke up in a car, a moving car. Looking next to me, I saw a stranger who looked Japanese.

"Who are you?" I asked in my limited Japanese.

"She's awake!" Someone else said in Chinese, I looked back and saw Yixing, and Tao asleep while Kevin, Luhan, Xiumin, and Jongdae were somewhat awake in the back.

"Uh, hey guys. What's going on?" I asked, unsure of what to make of Xiumin's shirt being half up and giving me almost a full view of his abs. Seeing where my eyes were, Luhan quickly fixed his bandmember's clothes.

"How are you feeling?" Jongdae asked me, Kevin looked like he was trying to wake up Yixing, but not succeeding.

"Okay . . . what happened? Where's everyone else?" I still had no idea what was going on, the last thing I remembered was being with the girls, trying to cover our faces the best we could because our managers didn't want us too show our faces to the fans that were starting to crowd around us with EXO getting into their vans.

"Well, you kind of fainted and then-" Jongdae started to explain but Yixing woke up just then.

"Erin! Are you okay? how are you feeling? Do you need anything? I have chocolate!"He proceeded to dig into his bag, seeing the look I gave him when he talked about chocolate.

"I remember being with the girls and waiting for our van, but what happened after?"

"You fainted and the vans for the non-EXO staff members were delayed but they needed to get you out of there because the fans were starting to get a bit crazy, which by the way-" Jongdae cut off Kevin.

"How do you have more fans than me? I've debuted for two years and I still heard your name called more than mine." That was a total lie, I heard his name being called a ton.

"I'm pretty sure I saw a few XiuChen posters there mister, do not even tell me you missed those." He looked a bit sheepish, giving a glane in Minseok's direction.

"Anyway," Kevin quickly started talking again, "You were the one being swarmed the most so the managers thought it would be safer to just put you in one of the EXO vans because ours were already there and you needed to be safe."  I took a piece of chocolate from Yixing while Kevin was talking, giving him a smile while taking the small Hershey.

"Oh, is that why you guys are on top of each other back there?" Well to be fair it was only Xiumin and Luhan, but they were still technically on top of each other.

"We just needed an excuse," Luhan told me cheekily, hugging Xiumin to prove his point.

"Wow, you guys are really close in EXO, I just always thought it was for broadcast. No offense." I told them, Kevin gave what sounded like a sigh while Jongdae and Yixing gave looks at the Xiumin couple. Luhan gave me a charming smile, he seemed to enjoy my observation.

"You have no idea."

<><><><>----- Stop the time, go back to you, I open this book of reminiscence and open your page -----<><><><>

Yixing's POV

We arrived at a rest stop about 30 minutes ahead of the other vans so the driver told us in limited Korean that we could walk around. There were a few shops and a cafe which Erin and I went to to get out of the heat.

"Are you feeling better now?" I asked her, she had taken another nap after waking up in the car and taken some iron-pills, but since she hadn't had anything to really eat she became nauseous and Tao moved his seat so she could recline her's all the way back.

"Much better, sorry I caused you guys so much trouble. Was it awkward having me in the car?" She asked me. I didn't know how it was possible for her to still ask about us when she was so sick and tired herself, but I reassured her anyway instead of scolding her for her foolish selflessness.

"No no no. We we reall worried. We all know you anyway so it was't like the members were on their best manners in the car with you." Especially Luhan-ge and Minseok-hyung. Those two were ready to give us an episode in -ed back there.

"Well, lunch is on me since I gave your band so much trouble." And in the blink of an eye she had payed for our lunch without giving me a chance to take out my wallet.

<><><><>----- One thing I can't do is to make you come to me -----<><><><>

Chanyeol's POV

"WASSUP TOKYO DOME!" I could feel myself getting drunk off the screams, everything just felt so much more alive in the open dome.

For the other performances, Erin and I had decided to change up Two Moons a little bit.

"AYO WHATUP CHANYEOL?" I saw her jumping out from the other side of the stage, in silver and black skinnies and a gold jacket. She was also wearing a shorthaired wig and cap that made her look as boyish from the right angle because of her clothes.

"AYO WASSUP!" For these performances we both ditched the usually rapper hand-held mics for headsets because Erin was going to do some tumbling in the intro of our performance. And then-

"Selected VIP, wouldn't it be mindblowingly awesome. Now we're on a rock-rock-rocket, just gotta keep your seatbelt fastened" The crowd exploded at her feature, it was amazing, she practically had thm in the palm of her hand.

The last few beats of the song came up and my favorite part of the performance came up. Erin matched this perfectly with the music, taking off her hat, jacket, and pants to reveal a dress that was the exact pattern and color of my black and gold jacket. For the very end, we walked toward each other, she took off her wig, and completey expressionless, we leaned in for a kiss while the lights darkened and left what really happened to the fans' imagination.

<><><><>----- The selfish me who only thought about myself -----<><><><>

Erin's POV

I kept my face straight, something that Chanyeol himself had trouble with at practice, when we were walking towards each other. But when we went in for the last pose, I always put my hand over my mouth at the choreographer's permission so in case he accidently lost balance or control the most that would happen was him kissing my hand (and even that was awkward).

On stage however, Chanyeol somehow grabbed the hand that I usually used to cover my mouth and when we went in for the kiss-

He kissed me for real.

 

Well this is a miracle, I thought I wouldn't be able to get this out before the end of the year . . . .

Happy New Years everyone!