Two Moons - EXO-M vers

I'm Growling because She's Mine (previously Beauty and the Wolves)

 

Currently, EXO was gathered in a conference room to discuss the planning and set up of their upcoming international concert tour.

            “There will be 24 songs, 12 of them will be solo performances, two will be collaboration covers with ChecK-Mate, and the 10 song from your XOXO album” There was an almost tangible feeling of excitement in the air.

            “Why don’t we get started with choosing partners? I know those of you with dance solos have been informed to choose from the new group-“ As the dance master, Kai, it was only my duty to claim my dancing partner first.

            “Sir, could I request for Choi Erin?” Everyone turned to see who dare take my claim,

            “Tao?!” Kris sounded a bit in disbelief. Tao rarely ever spoke during these meetings despite all the complains the rest of us usually threw out, and now he was claiming the new girl before me!

            “S-sure Tao, if she’s who you wish for-“ The director looked a bit intimidated by Tao’s insistent stare

            “No way Tao, you all know I called her first!” I complained

            “But I should get her! I need a good English speaker for my stage!” Kris whined,

            “But she knows kung-fu! She could help me do a more complicated dance stage!” Tao, that multi-talented brat

            “But she doesn’t know Mandarin, she’s in the Korean sub-group!” Kris tried to combat,

            “She doesn’t need to, it’s a dance stage” Oh, I just loved it when he talked back to Kris. That guy had absolutely no idea how to treat Tao because he still thought of his maknae as a fragile creature.

            “Guys, don’t argue. Settle it peacefully”  Youngjun, our head Manager, made the three of us quiet immediately.

            “W-well, actually, Choi Erin was already assigned to someone for their solo stage . . . “ I didn’t have to look at the others to know that they all were paying attention,

            “Who?” I asked.

            “She’s been assigned to-“

 

<><><><>------ This isn't a dream, stop asking; empty your mind, Your mind's a mess, be patient; now behold ------<><><><>

 

            “We’ve received the requests for the girls that will be in EXO’s upcoming concert”  I looked around, the rest of the girls looked super excited. I wasn’t really into it considering I had only been here for less than a day, there was no way one of them would even know who I am. But I am pretty sure Kris waved at me.

            “The following dance pairs have been decided for the members’ solo stages

  • Kris and Elizabeth (I looked over a girl who started giggling gleefully, her stage was Elizabeth, but I didn’t know her real name yet)
  • Kai and Woo-Jung (A squeal)
  • Tao and Meishan (Another gasp)
  • Lay and Sun-hye (I congratulated the girl next to me)-“

I stopped paying attention after Sun-hye, but a collective gasp and a bunch of stares suddenly directed at me brought my attention back to the announcement.

Will all the girls I just called please follow Manager Song to EXO’s practice room? You will start practicing now while the rest of you will be driven back to the dorms early for an early break” The girls who had just looked dishearten from not being chosen now cheered and went to collect their stuff and head back faster.

Hey, sorry to ask, but did I get called?” I asked Sun-hye quietly; maybe I could pass it off as not knowing Korean well enough.

Yeah, you did. You’re paired with-“ Manager Song interrupted her,

What are you two doing standing around? Hurry up, don’t make your sunbae-nims wait” She gently pushed us out the door.

I didn’t know who I was with, but I’d find out soon enough so it would be no big deal. But I have to admit, I am pretty curious who I’m with . . .

 

<><><><>------ The white white moon emits a dazzling light, Cutting open the gray sky, trembling in this late night ------<><><><>

 

Chanyeol, you’ll be performing a Two Moons remix as your solo stage, with Erin”  The rest of the guys had out right glared at me when the director had announced our pairing.

It was probably bad that I laughed at their faces.

That’s right! Ha!

Well, I guess it’s not really fair to them that I requested the tallest member of the girl group as soon as I was told I got to choose someone to do a solo stage with.  I’m pretty sure it was before anyone knew who the final member of the group was.

But it took a lot for me to not say anything when Kai said he had called the new girl, but the look on his face was priceless.

Even though I had requested tall, I didn’t expect her to be this tall. She was honestly the tallest trainee I’ve ever met, and that includes the models.

God those legs, I kind of want to measure them.

Um, Chanyeol,” Jongin nudged me, “Stop staring at her thighs you , you’re freaking her out” I looked up and saw her giving me a wary look.

Sorry!” I broke out in English, hoping she understood me “You very tall,” I was at a loss for what to say, I tried to look at Kris for help but he was still glaring at me. She was smiling at me though, “Your legs very good!” I tried to talk more.

“Asdfghjkl!” Kris burst out laughing, and then Erin started to laugh too.

What did I say?” I asked him worriedly, I had a bad feeling.

You just confirmed you’re a ” Jongin slapped me on the back while pushing me into our practice room, and right into Erin’s chest.

Dear Lord, I wish I could measure these too . . .