Filler (with Xiuhan)

I'm Growling because She's Mine (previously Beauty and the Wolves)

 

 

<><3rd person POV><>

 

Kris, Tao, and Suho rushed to the dorms, fearful of what would transpire in their absence.

Everyone in EXO were used to Minseok and Luhan being a bit more affectionate off camera than the rest of them, but the managers had yet to actually catch the two of them in the act. Kevin and Joonmyeon had told the two to cool it every once in while, and try to e subtle about it to the managers, because there was really no use in trying to stop them, if they liked each other it would only be cruel to tell them to stop being together.

            “What the hell are you two thinking? This isn’t a joke! Do you know what the public would do if they saw you? DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS COULD DO TO EXO AND THE COMPANY?” The head manager stood above the two boys who were sitting next to each other on the couch, a good foot between them.

            The three that just walked in were pulled into the kitchen by Jongdae, Jongin, and Chanyeol. Sehun and Yixing were also there.

            “What happened?” Kevin asked in a hushed voice.

            “Manager-hyung was getting all of us together for dinner, and he walked into their room. I think they were probably just making out since they followed him out right away when he called them into the living room,” Jongdae supplied.

            “Kris! Suho! Come in here now!” The manager alwys called them by their stage names because of company policy. The two leaders slowly crept in, hyper aware of their manager’s glare.

            “Yes manager-hyung?” Joonmyeon replied.

            “Did you know this was going on?” He asked, guestering at the two boys on the couch.

            The two leaders looked at each other, even if the easier answer was no, their manager would kill them more for lieing,

            “Yes” Kevin replied.

            For a second, all the boys were quite certain that the manager was going to hit them, which had never happened before. He did say harsh words sometimes, but he had never actually hit one of the boys.

            But something miraculous happened and the manager stepped back,

            “I won’t tell management, because you boys already have enough on your plate, but if this gets out. I will not protect you from management or Lee SooMan. This is his company and his dream, if you ruin it, you deserve whatever he does” With those sobering words, he left.

 

 

I'll post another soon