Key and Minho

One Little Secret Can Flip Your Life Over

HanGeng’s POV:

While I was waiting for my taxi. Shindong, who knew Heechul when he was 10-18, walked by and stopped. “Hey, Hyung.” He spoke to me. “Hello, Shindong.” I said back. “Hey, can I ask you a question?” “Sure.” he told me. “Do you know who Heechul’s best friend was when he was 14?” I asked. “Oh, yeah. That was Key. From SHINee. You them right?” He answered. “Yeah. Wow, really? Small world we live in then, Haha.” I said. “Hah, Yeah.” He laughed. “Well, that’s my taxi. See you later, Shindong.” I said getting in the car. “Bye Hyung” He replied then I was off.

I told the driver to go straight because I was still finding out where to go. I dialed a number in phone. “Ring~~, Ring~~, Ring~~, Rin- Hello?” the phone said. “Hey, Key.”I said into the phone. “ HanGeng, Hyung?” He spoke confused as he panted(?). “Yeah” I told him. “I was in the middle of somethin--, Jonghyuuun~~! (He moaned his name, not yelled.) Aish! I’m on the phone! Wait! God dude… Anyway, what do you need, Hyung?” He replied slowing his pants. I smirked, “What in the world were you doing before I called you?” “N-nothing. I was doing nothing.” Key lied.

“Right… Oww! Key!” Jonghyun said in the background.  “Shut up! He doesn’t need to know!” Key told Jonghyun trying to whisper. “Yeah bu– OWW! Stop hitting me!” Jonghyun yelled. “I am your Umma! So, shut your mouth or I will slap you! Do you want that!?” Key asked Jonghyun. “No, Umma… Your not even my real Umma.” Jonghyun said whispering the last part. 

 “Oh, hell no! One moment HanGeng, Hyung.” Key said into the phone. I burst into laughter while Key beat the crap out of Jonghyun.

 

Key and Jonghyun threw the Phone POV:

(Key) “I AM your fricking Umma!”

(Jonghyun) “Ahhh! Key wait! I was joking!”

(Key) “Joking my !”

(Jonghyun) “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Hears a glass thing break.

(Jonghyun) “Owww…”

(Key) “Yeah! That’s right! That’s what you get, now. We wont finish what happened before until tonight now.”

(Jonghyun) “Noo… Key pl-”

(Key) “Shut up!”

(Jonghyun) “Sorry..”

(Key) “Good. Now get out of my room!”

(Jonghyun) “Oh- ah!

(Key) “Bye!”

(Jonghyun) “Wait Ke-!”

SLAM! Of the door. 

 

 HanGeng's POV AGAIN:

I heard Key pick up the phone. I was still laughing. “Sorry, Hyung.” he told. I stopped laughing. “So, what did you need?” He asked. “Well, I wanted to ask a question.” I told him. “Ok, then ask away.” He told me. “When you were 14, who were your Best Friends?” I asked. “Umm… Lets see… When I saw 14…. Heechul, oddly enough, and Minho, really weird, huh. Both famous now. Hehe.” He told me.

I didn’t reply for a second. “Minho? ? Heechul?” I spoke to myself.  “Ok… Um… Key, Where are you right now?” I asked. “I’m in my dorm.” He replied. “Ok, are the rest of SHINee there? Like, at their dorms?”I asked. “Um. Me and Jonghyun are here. Onew and Taemin went to get food… I think chicken…Maybe… And Minho is…Well, I actually don’t know where he is.” He replied.

“Can you find out then tell me when you do and where he is.” I asked. “Yeah, sure…Why do you need this information anyway?” He asked me. “Um… Special reasons..?” I reply. “Come on, Tell me… But if you like Minho or something then don’t because, I’ll probably tell on accident and then Taemin will come hunt you down. And you don’t know what that boy is capable of.” he told me.

“No, no, no. I don’t like Minho. And…. Jezzs I didn’t think Taemin was so mean. Anyway, I’ll tell you why once I’m done with him, k.” I said to him. “Ok… Wait… Are you going to him? Because Taemin will kill you. He wont just beat you up he’ll KILL you.” He told me.

 “Wow… I don’t know if I ever wanna talk to Minho now…AND HELL NO! I’m not going me!” I spoke to him. “Oh. Ok then. Well. I’ll call you when I find out. Now, I have to go kill Jonghyun…He is listening to are call. I can tell. Anyway, bye Hyung.” He hung up. I put my phone up. I told the drive to take me back to the SM Ent. Building. He did, when I got back.

I went to my dorm. Heechul was watching TV. I looked like he was crying really bad. I sat next to him. “Are you ok, Hyung?”I asked him. He shook his head “I was watching a soap opera and it was just so cute and romantic and, and, and-and-and-and! WAAAAAAAAAA!” He cried. I sighed. I hugged him. “It’s ok…” I told him. I turned off the TV, I took him to his room and I lied him down on his bed. He looked at me like he was going to cry. I kissed his forehead. “Sleep Well, my princess.” I left the room, closing the door softly.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Sorry for the super late update.

I hate my computer so much at times...

It took like 30 minutes to actually get this on here. XP

Anyway. Some of you are like "WHEN WILL THE NEXT CHAPTER COME?!?!" and some have forgetten about this story

Well, I tired to write this story, As you can see, this is chapter 8. XD

It's small, I know. But still. HAHA Key and Jonghyun! XD

Extra Pairings: JongKey and 2MIN <3 Yay~ SHINee!