Oh...I Get It Now

One Little Secret Can Flip Your Life Over

 HanGeng’s POV:

I walked out the door and started to walk toward the opening door. Leetuek walked by and HanGeng stopped him. “Hi Hyung. I have a question.” Leetuek nodded and said “Ok. Shoot.” “Ok. Why is Heechul acting so weird?” He asked Leetuek.

“What do you mean? He’s always weird.” Leetuek laughed a bit. “No. That’s not what I mean. He’s acting weirder then normal.” HanGeng told him. “Hmm…Oh! What’s the date?” Leetuek asked. “It’s the June 21th, 2011.” He replied.

“Oh!” Leetuek snapped his fingers. “Lets just say this. You know when girls have there “special time” of the month?” He asked HanGeng. HanGeng nodded. “Well…Heechul has the same thing. Except, it happens every year around this time.” He told him.

“Oh..ok….Wait..how did I not notice before?” He asked Leetuek. “Well, you were on tour with Super Junior M. While that Kibum had to stay with him…Poor Kibum.” he said shaking his head then left.

“Well, ok then.” HanGeng said to himself.  “Now….To find that punk that my Heechul…” He pulled out his phone and called someone. “Get me a Taxi asap.” he said into it. Then hung up.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah...Sorry....This is the shortest chapter you might have seen.

Well....it's the shortest chapter I've ever seen...

Anyway Hope you like :)

I can't update the next chapter until the poll is done. So...yeah

The highest voting so far is Key and Minho...if you don't want them or you do voteeee!

--------->  http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/6635