What Are You Doing, You like me or something....?

One Little Secret Can Flip Your Life Over

 Heechul POV:

Why do I feel like this? I want to . I have never seen this side of myself. If this is going to go on then I just should go with it. Maybe Ican get the answer out of him too.

I grabbed HanGeng’s hand and said to him “If you tell me then I will let you sleep with me.”

What?! Did I just say that?

I could see that HanGeng blushed enormously. I also saw that he was confused. I put my fingers into his. He blushed and I said to him “Yeah, I know. This is not the Heechul you know…This is not even the Heechul I know.” He started to talk but I took my finger and but it over his mouth.

I looked at him and kissed his nose gently. He got red so fast. I removed my finger and he began to talk “H-Heechul, I’m ok with your new you. And…..Umm..Yeah….I was looking at you when you where in the kitchen.” I looked at him and smiled. “Well….Does that mean….You like me?” I asked him.

He blushed insanely hard. He didn’t reply because of shock. I decided to trick it out of him. I took my hand from his and put it behind his head. I moved my head to his with our mouth 2 or 3 cm away from either other. He blushed and I asked him again “Does that mean you like me?”

Instead of saying anything he pushed his lips on to mine. I was in complete shock. I was not excepting him to do that. He kissed me with lots of passion. I don’t know what happened but my mind took over and started to kiss back.

 

HanGeng POV:

OMO! He’s Kissing back! I thought to myself. I keep kissing him and I just felt like I was in heaven. I couldn’t wait any longing so I his bottom lip asking for a entrance. I can tell he was in shock. He didn’t want me in so I took my hand and slowly put it down his bottom PJ’s. He jumped a little. I guess my hand is cold. When I did that he gasped allowing me to slip my tongue in his mouth. My tongue explored his mouth remembering every detail. He was actually fighting back. I was a little shocked.

  

Heechul POV:

What the hell is he doing? Why is he’s tongue in my fricken mouth!? I was only playing around! This is not what I was going for! I was very much messing around with him! And his hand is down my pants! I thought to myself. I’m kissing back and I don’t know why.

I’m actually really confused. I don’t like this….well…..Maybe I do. What am I saying? I don’t like this……right?

Did he really love me ?

He started to rub my back kind of roughly. We pulled away out of breath. He then started to kiss me again. I pulled away startling him. “HanGeng….W-what are you doing?” I asked him.

He replied by saying “I was just showing how much I love you. It can’t be expressed by words.” My eyes widen as he said that.

 I can’t believe that, I’ve liked him for awhile now. I do feel my heart skip a beat when he looks at me. What is happening? Do I love him too?

He stared at me with his beautiful eyes. I was about to  faint, either from his eyes or being so tired. I kissed his cheek, still feeling the teasing urge. He blushed.

I got up and sat on him again. He looked at my legs against his hips and blushed. I smiled at the site of that. “ HanGeng, I’m tired. I’m going to go to sleep. See you in the morning.” I told him.

“Hyung? You said if I told you if that was true, I could sleep with you. I told you.” He smirked. “Oh…yeah…well…Come on then..Lets do this later, I’m very tired.” I smiled.

He made a pouty face. I just grinned and got up. I helped him up and we both went into my room. We both slept together. He sleeps so peacefully. I wonder why he even feel asleep before me. I was the one who was tired. I just smile thinking these thought to myself. 

                                                                                              ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, this is the next chapter! :D Hope you like it.

Sorry for any spelling, grammer, word, errors. I'm not a English teacher. XP

Anyway, let me know if you like or hate it.

I take all comments. :3

Shy Fans....Lett out your fandom! <3~