Almost Finished...(not with the actual story)

One Little Secret Can Flip Your Life Over

 Yesung’s POV:

I went in HanGeng and Heechul’s dorm because Leeteuk Hyung said I need to get them up so they we can leave in a hour to perform. I closed the door behind me and started to walk to HanGeng’s room. Then I heard a loud moan. I froze. “What…was that…?”  I thought to myself. I slowly walked to HanGeng’s door and put my ear on it and listened. I heard panting and .

My eyes because huge as I heard Heechul moan HanGeng’s name. I knocked on the door even though I didn’t want disturb but Hyung told me to get them up and stuff. Then I heard silence. “Damnit…” I heard someone mutter. “Who is it?!” I heard someone yell. “I-it’s Yesung! Leeteuk wants you guys to get ready.” Then I heard shifting and someone yell, “Ok. We’ll be ready later. Thanks Yesung for telling us!” then I heard more shifting.

I slowly walked away trying to forget what just happened. I got to the living room and ran out the door slamming it behind me. I started to ran then I ran into someone. We pummeled to the ground with me on top of him. I looked at him and I realized it was Ryeowook. I blushed and he blushed right back. I looked into his eyes. Those prefect eyes.

His prefect skin. His prefect body. His prefect him. Everything about him was prefect. I blushed even harder. He just stared at me with his cheeks a light pink. I was about to get up but he pulled me back and kissed me. “HOLY !!! RYEOWOOK IS KISSING ME!” I thought to myself. We pulled apart and he got out from underneath me. He blushed and ran the way I was running from. I touched my lips and blushed again.

 

Ryeowook’s POV(right when Yesung saw who he landed on):

I opened my eyes and the person I was thinking about was on top of me. I blushed bright pink and looked at him. He was staring deeply at me. I blushed even harder. I looked at his milky creamy smooth looking skin and his perfect black hair that was placed just right. He looked so cute. I know I was denying being gay and liking him but… I can’t say no anymore… I like him…In fact I love him.

He was about to get up but I pulled him close and shut my eyes tight and kiss him. His lips were so soft and sweet. I enjoyed the 5 seconds I had but then I opened my eyes and got from underneath him and stood up not helping him with I regret. I ran. I ran as fast as I could from him. He probably thinks I am a freak now. “Damn” I muttered to myself as I ran away.

                                                                                                     :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooo soo sorry for the LATE update but I had lost pride in this story but it's back now~~

Anyway, this is short but there is more to comee!~

Thanks for being so awesome by reading this!
Comment and Subb~

ShyReader-Fanout~kk^^