Can You Keep a Secret, Yesung?

One Little Secret Can Flip Your Life Over

Nobody POV:

After recording all of Super Junior went out to eat. The whole entire time Yesung was staring them. Heechul would shift uncomfortably, so HanGeng would hold his hand under the table but Heechul would give him the death glare. He would let go immediately.

Yesung would just keep staring at them. After the meal, Heechul and HanGeng where walking in the back with Yesung right in front of them, the rest of the gang also in front as they went back to the SuJu dorm house.

Heechul stopped walking and HanGeng grabbed Yesung’s hood and pulled him to them. Yesung was about to yell at them but HanGeng covered his mouth. “Why do you keep looking at us like were giant bears?!” Heechul tried to whisper after the SuJu gang was no where in site but failed.  Giant bears? HanGeng thought to himself.

Yesung looked down a little and began to mumble “When I walked in this morning you guys where holding hands. I thought that was weird. You (He points to Heechul) where acting like you were hiding something."

“What? Was I that bad of a actor? I thought I was doing grea-…Never mind.”Heechul thought to himself.

  

Yesung POV:

“But still, why where you looking at us weird?” HanGeng asked me. I can’t believe this has to happen to me. I thought I was up on too friends that where really close. Now it seems they are da-. I thought to myself but stopped and said it out loud.

“Are you guys dating?” Heechul automatically turned to HanGeng when I asked that. HanGeng just nodded back at him. God, I’m so confused right now.

Heechul looked at me and said “….Y-…..yes….DON’T TELL ANYONE!” He yelled the last part, I thought I went deaf for a second. “I promise I wont….So, you guys….are….um…..Gay?” I mumbled softly.

HanGeng teased me and tilled my head up to look at his eyes. “Hell yes.” He told me then laughed really hard. Me and Heechul just looked at him confused. He stopped laughing after realizing no one else was laughing.

“So you guys are really gay?” I asked Heechul this time. He nodded slowly. “Do you have a problem with that?” He slammed at me. “N-no! I actually like a guy anyway so, its ok with me.” I said to him nervously. Heechul was scarier then the normal Heechul.

 HanGeng smirked and asked me “Who is that lucky boy?” Heechul then too smirked and they both got closer to me looking for a answer.  “Oh..uh….it’s…um…..Ryeowook! Don’t tell him!!! He probably doesn’t like me anyway.” HanGeng looked at me with sympatric eyes and said “You never know. I didn’t know Heechul liked me but I told him and turns out he likes me too.”

 “Well besides, I think he only likes girls.” I told them. “Has he ever said that?” HanGeng asked me. “Umm..No, not that I can remember.” I told him. “Well then, you never know. He might like guys.” Heechul said.

“Yeah…I guess your right.” I said back. “Oh, let me tell you a secret about him. He can be watchful sometimes. He likes to watch things closely.” HanGeng told me.

Before I was about to say something Heechul spoke before me “How do you know that?” He asked HanGeng. “You remember when he told you I was looking at you in the kitchen. Well, he was looking at me the whole time. He would have had to, if he was going to find out anyway.” he replied.

“Oh…” Heechul mumbled. “Well, thanks for telling me that.” I said to HanGeng. He just nodded. “Um..Maybe we should be getting back to the group.” Heechul said and HanGeng nodded. We walked back to the group. Surprisingly no one noticed we left.

                                                                                       ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

HanGeng POV:

When we got back to the dorm house everyone wanted to do the same thing as yesterday. So we got a new movie, Leetuek went clothes shopping with some guys and Heechul was in the kitchen making dinner with a few people.

I decided to switch it so, I got up went into the kitchen. I walked in and said “Ok, everyone get out and watch the movie!” Everyone started to walk out but when Heechul came to the door I held him back. I whispered in his ear “Lets make dinner together.” He blushed and nodded slowly.

I lightly kissed his cheek and walked over to the stove. “So, what are we making?” I asked him. “You can make your Famous Rice and I will make Spicy Braised Chicken and Potatoes (Taktoritang)” he replied. “Seems fair…And yummy.” I my lips.

Heechul laughed a little and being making the stew. I got my rice cooker and set it on high. I would have to wait so instead of being bored, I being to tease Heechul.

He wasn’t wearing his apron so I picked it up and wrapped it around him. “You look like a wife when you where this. It makes you look pretty.” I whispered to him. He looked at me and smirked.

I put on a innocent smile. Then he went back to work. I heard the  rice cooker beep so I went over to it and put the rice in. “Ok, lets see. 13 people would be about 3 bags. SO I’ll have to but 1 ½ in at a time.” I put some into the cooker and waited. This time just staring at Heechul. He never even noticed too.

                                                                                 :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, hope you like it :)

Yesung is so Cute! He's my second favorite guy on Super Junior

Anyway, Let me know if you liked or hated it.

Tell me why too :)

Oh and, Shy Fangirls/Fanboys.....Let your fandom rome free!!!! XD